14-12-2014, 06:25 AM
RE: Showing my face around here again
This is why we can't have nice things.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
14-12-2014, 08:44 AM
(13-12-2014 03:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  'sup up's Eddie.

Apparently the same stick that's always been up his ass. Facepalm

(13-12-2014 01:57 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Veridicanism has finally come into its fullest form. There won't be any going back now. I'm not in this for money. I'm not in this for fame. I'm in this to do the will of God, and that includes destroying atheism wherever I find it (NOT ATHEISTS--"ATHEISM").

Isn't that special.

Flip the flip-flopper extraordinaire flipped back, yet again. I thought I heard some flopping.

Yeah, cuz people with impotent absent deities need to show bombs going off and imply they are going to end atheism with force, since their "loving god" and "reasoning" marketing schtick tools failed, and we all know force is the best way to stamp out ideas.

Madame Zelda my crystal ball reader/astrologer said he'd be back soon, if only to tell us of the HOARDS, HOARDS I tell you, of those flocking to the beligion of the Vee. How many members are there now ? Oh. Still just the same ole 2. Somehow we knew that. Thumbsup

Veridicanism's "fullest form", (well this week anyway) :

[Image: exploded-star-200x200.jpg]

[Image: th?id=HN.608026679266905973&pid=...mp;amp;p=0]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-12-2014, 09:58 AM
(14-12-2014 12:18 AM)Gordon Wrote:  First off, thank you Full Circle for posting that. I fucking love that song. So does God. But the information there about Veridicanism is out of date. It has evolved. It has grown, as I have grown. I am, after all, the one bringing it to the world. I may not see the fruition of it, but I'm now on track, and I may not have enough time left to see it's influence in the world, but that's up to God.

Gordon, it is my observation that you approach religion the way...well the way many believers do. You head over the the buffet line, grab a little of this, some of that, a bit of this over here...sit down , start to eat, nope, didn’t like that stuff, get back up have more of this one, try this other thingy over here, yum, yum, spit out, yum, yuck, what is this here, ugh bitter, hmmm sweet and so on.

The one big difference between you and other believers is that this buffet was cooked up by you! Laugh out load You are the head chef and don’t like your own cooking! ROTFL. Maybe its time to fire the cook.

BTW Merry Christmas to you and yours. Now try and act in the spirit of the season and wait at least until after the 25th before you continue to soil the rug. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
14-12-2014, 10:41 AM
(13-12-2014 01:57 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I'm in this to do the will of God, and that includes destroying atheism wherever I find it (NOT ATHEISTS--"ATHEISM").

Tell us when you convert one. Just one.

How many atheists are there in the world do you think?
14-12-2014, 10:54 AM
(14-12-2014 12:18 AM)Gordon Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 10:30 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  What Egor/Gordon believes in case have forgotten or wish to brush up for the upcoming discussions.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ck-in-here

First off, thank you Full Circle for posting that. I fucking love that song. So does God. But the information there about Veridicanism is out of date. It has evolved. It has grown, as I have grown. I am, after all, the one bringing it to the world. I may not see the fruition of it, but I'm now on track, and I may not have enough time left to see it's influence in the world, but that's up to God.

Care to post an updated version? or at least a summary of changes?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
14-12-2014, 10:58 AM
(14-12-2014 12:18 AM)Gordon Wrote:  see the fruition of it, but I'm now on track, and I may not have enough time left to see it's influence in the world, but that's up to God.

It lives and dies with you and only you. Still don't realise that yet?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
14-12-2014, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2014 01:03 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(14-12-2014 10:58 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(14-12-2014 12:18 AM)Gordon Wrote:  see the fruition of it, but I'm now on track, and I may not have enough time left to see it's influence in the world, but that's up to God.

It lives and dies with you and only you. Still don't realise that yet?

That's what he says every time he flip-flops.
I thinks it's so lovey that at his advanced age, he still hasn't learned the "you catch more flies with honey" thing. Nice that Jebus turned him into such a giant dick. He remains the best advertisement for atheism ever. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-12-2014, 12:46 PM
(14-12-2014 12:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That's what he says every time he flip-flops.
I thinks it's so lovey that at his advanced age, he still hasn't learned the "you catch more flies with honey" thing. Nice that Jebus turned him into such a giant dick. He remains the best advertisement for atheism ever. Thumbsup

Total number of Atheists converted since joining = 0
Status of Atheism = Still going strong.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
14-12-2014, 01:02 PM
(14-12-2014 12:46 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(14-12-2014 12:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That's what he says every time he flip-flops.

Total number of Atheists converted since joining = 0
Status of Atheism = Still going strong.

scot, your new avatar gives me the creeps Shocking

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
14-12-2014, 01:09 PM
Well well well, look what the cat dragged back from the dead.

[Image: giphy.gif]