Showing my face around here again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2014, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2014 01:23 PM by FSM_scot.)
RE: Showing my face around here again
(14-12-2014 01:09 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Well well well, look what the cat dragged back from the dead.

No! bad kitty. Bad!Beat_stick

(14-12-2014 01:02 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  scot, your new avatar gives me the creeps Shocking

The Joker Wrote:Ha HA hahahahah HAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

I plan on doing an Xmas one if i can get my hands on a Santa hat.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
14-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Mene mene tekel upharsin Gordo.

You don't seem to have anything new to add to what we saw before. I suggest, instead, use this as a learning experience. I've suggested it before with... no real result. But anyway, we would like you, we really would, if you'd just stop preaching at us and be chill. Like, join in a few forum games. Share some funny stories. Relax with us.

Honestly, none of us care what belief you espouse, as long as you don't push it on us. If you can prove you're a nice human being people might even ask you questions like "How come you're so amazingly nice?" and *then* you can say "Oh, it's my life philosophy, Veridicanism" and Bob's your uncle.

Being a grouchy delusions of grandeur guy won't win any hearts or minds...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
14-12-2014, 02:53 PM
(13-12-2014 04:12 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Well, if it isn't Grinnin Girly Man. I've come to take you away from all of this.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-12-2014, 03:02 PM
(14-12-2014 02:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  Mene mene tekel upharsin Gordo.

You don't seem to have anything new to add to what we saw before. I suggest, instead, use this as a learning experience. I've suggested it before with... no real result. But anyway, we would like you, we really would, if you'd just stop preaching at us and be chill. Like, join in a few forum games. Share some funny stories. Relax with us.

Honestly, none of us care what belief you espouse, as long as you don't push it on us. If you can prove you're a nice human being people might even ask you questions like "How come you're so amazingly nice?" and *then* you can say "Oh, it's my life philosophy, Veridicanism" and Bob's your uncle.

Being a grouchy delusions of grandeur guy won't win any hearts or minds...

I'm pretty sure that train left the station a couple of years ago. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
14-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Welcome back Gordon......

While you held me in rather low esteem I will happily debate you in anything of a serious metapyhsical/occult nature. Not cheap insults---inquiry!~~~Angel
14-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Welcome back Egor. I look forward to seeing what you're brand of salvation you're trying to sell this time.

Last time it was psychotic (oops that's psychic) Tarot card readings and magic crystals.

What's it this time? Consider

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-12-2014, 04:37 PM
(14-12-2014 03:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Welcome back Egor. I look forward to seeing what you're brand of salvation you're trying to sell this time.

Last time it was psychotic (oops that's psychic) Tarot card readings and magic crystals.

I thought psychic readings & tarot cards were my department!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
14-12-2014, 06:18 PM
(14-12-2014 03:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Welcome back Egor. I look forward to seeing what you're brand of salvation you're trying to sell this time.

Maybe aroma therapy.
You too can reek like an ancient Near Eastern wandering dude who never took a bath. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-12-2014, 06:22 PM
(14-12-2014 06:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Maybe aroma therapy.
You too can reek like an ancient Near Eastern wandering dude who never took a bath. Tongue

Nah, it's the same old musky fragrance.

"Desperation" for men.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 5 users Like evenheathen's post
14-12-2014, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2014 07:20 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(13-12-2014 01:57 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 01:45 PM)morondog Wrote:  'Sup dude... with you I'm never sure, so which bright side is *the* bright side of the moment?

Welcome back Smile

Touche.

Veridicanism has finally come into its fullest form. There won't be any going back now. I'm not in this for money. I'm not in this for fame. I'm in this to do the will of God, and that includes destroying atheism wherever I find it (NOT ATHEISTS--"ATHEISM").

Figured I better spell that out.

[Image: 1307032252_atomic_bomb_mushroom_cloud_explosion.gif]

Consider

which god?

Psalms 82.1 (KJV) God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

Good luck my friend, atheism is on the rise like a rocket..religiosity is on the rapid decline, swirling around the toilet for one last gurgle...

It seems with education and science man is learning we dont have to rub chicken bones and slaughter goats and believe in the transcendental made up world to survive life...and enjoy the ride along the way...religion is about two generations away from being a rare oddity....1 in 3 Americans under 30 dont believe in god, THAT is the light in which you are referring too right?...life without a subjugating delusion controlling our thoughts...

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post