Shows That Should Not Be

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: Shows That Should Not Be
(12-08-2013 06:11 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Bayblade. I mean, I don't even know if it runs anymore, but, good god, it's a fucking wheel that collides with other wheels! how can you possibly squeeze that into a show? By having the wheels acually being monsters? I can cope with pokeballs and portable digital monsters, but I draw the line here. Not to mention the show was boring and had a overusage of the shitty 3d gimmick that showed up in the late 90's and early 2000's. and don't even get me started on those shows where they kept monsters inside CARDS. that one part of my childhood I don't miss.

Also, Gilmore Girls. I hated that fucking show; my sisters always stole the remote and watched that garbage.

Oh, forgot. Fuck you Pawn Stars. You're more fake than TNA Wrestling.
i assume you mean yu gi oh? Its kinda like digimon. The cards are holographic ships and the devices project them. No monsters in cards Drinking Beverage

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2013, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2013 06:31 PM by ELK12695.)
(12-08-2013 06:18 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(12-08-2013 06:11 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Bayblade. I mean, I don't even know if it runs anymore, but, good god, it's a fucking wheel that collides with other wheels! how can you possibly squeeze that into a show? By having the wheels acually being monsters? I can cope with pokeballs and portable digital monsters, but I draw the line here. Not to mention the show was boring and had a overusage of the shitty 3d gimmick that showed up in the late 90's and early 2000's. and don't even get me started on those shows where they kept monsters inside CARDS. that one part of my childhood I don't miss.

Also, Gilmore Girls. I hated that fucking show; my sisters always stole the remote and watched that garbage.

Oh, forgot. Fuck you Pawn Stars. You're more fake than TNA Wrestling.
i assume you mean yu gi oh? Its kinda like digimon. The cards are holographic ships and the devices project them. No monsters in cards Drinking Beverage

Yes, you're right, I seem to remember a scene faintly in my mind. I was already growing out of those shows when the last mentioned popped up. Monster or not; you bring a device, something comes out of it, you battle. Fun fun.

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
12-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Toddlers in Tiaras

[Image: tumblr_miq8wucmZ11qlnu8mo1_500.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
12-08-2013, 06:45 PM
(12-08-2013 06:42 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Toddlers in Tiaras

[Image: tumblr_miq8wucmZ11qlnu8mo1_500.gif]

I like to call shows like this "Mothers who play with living barbie dolls".

12-08-2013, 07:36 PM
@elk
my childhood tv memories contained tom&jerry,snoopy,disney shit,pokemon,yu gi oh,dragon ball,batman and naruto.
Stop ruining them

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
13-08-2013, 04:36 AM
(12-08-2013 07:36 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  @elk
my childhood tv memories contained tom&jerry,snoopy,disney shit,pokemon,yu gi oh,dragon ball,batman and naruto.
Stop ruining them

ONE of them. you're no the only die-hard tom and jerry fan out there...

13-08-2013, 06:13 AM
but...but....it used to be my favorite show...

13-08-2013, 06:13 AM
(11-08-2013 06:12 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  As an anime fan I've seen crazy crap but I have to say this: JAPAN U ARE NUTS!

Subs, not dubs: http://www.animeget.com/dears-episode-1

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
13-08-2013, 06:47 AM
(13-08-2013 04:36 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  ONE of them. you're no the only die-hard tom and jerry fan out there...

Seconded. I like that they both fight AND cooperate. Like siblings.

WWMWAZSKDTVQHTMJD?
13-08-2013, 07:05 AM
(13-08-2013 06:13 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  but...but....it used to be my favorite show...

Ach. Let's clear things up here.

I do not hate yu gi oh, I have never properly watched it, I just think the premise was overused. Not much else.

Now what did I like as a kid? First and foremost Tom and Jerry. Other shows I liked included Pokemon, Ducktales, and most of the Cartoon Network orignals. The other stuff I liked was native to my own country, so I won't bother with that.