Sick of being fat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2015, 10:48 AM
RE: Sick of being fat
Just finished swimming laps for 30 minutes at the gym. I feel really good. I am going to try and make this a daily habit!

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Octapulse's post
12-08-2015, 11:05 AM
We are all different. When I decided to lose weight, I added in stuff, and the bad stuff fell by the wayside. I added lots of veggies to my meals, and ate them first. By the time I got to the other stuff, I was not really hungry anymore and I ate less of it. Then I added fruit as snacks and sweets fell by the wayside. I ate nothing processed. I eat no empty carbs. I still eat that way and have shed my extra pounds (still not skinny and never will be, it's not my body type, but I am not fat either). I feel tons healthier since I eat fresh food only.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
12-08-2015, 11:12 AM
(12-08-2015 11:05 AM)Dom Wrote:  We are all different. When I decided to lose weight, I added in stuff, and the bad stuff fell by the wayside. I added lots of veggies to my meals, and ate them first. By the time I got to the other stuff, I was not really hungry anymore and I ate less of it. Then I added fruit as snacks and sweets fell by the wayside. I ate nothing processed. I eat no empty carbs. I still eat that way and have shed my extra pounds (still not skinny and never will be, it's not my body type, but I am not fat either). I feel tons healthier since I eat fresh food only.

The last time I was skinny was in the early 80's, when I was dealing meth - and became my own best customer.......

Hobo

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-08-2015, 11:14 AM
Get a fitbit. It's your friend.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
12-08-2015, 11:26 AM
(12-08-2015 10:48 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  Just finished swimming laps for 30 minutes at the gym. I feel really good. I am going to try and make this a daily habit!

Woohoo!!

[Image: GIF-Flirt-flirting-wink-thumbs-up-like-C...rs-GIF.gif]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
12-08-2015, 11:43 AM
(12-08-2015 11:12 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 11:05 AM)Dom Wrote:  We are all different. When I decided to lose weight, I added in stuff, and the bad stuff fell by the wayside. I added lots of veggies to my meals, and ate them first. By the time I got to the other stuff, I was not really hungry anymore and I ate less of it. Then I added fruit as snacks and sweets fell by the wayside. I ate nothing processed. I eat no empty carbs. I still eat that way and have shed my extra pounds (still not skinny and never will be, it's not my body type, but I am not fat either). I feel tons healthier since I eat fresh food only.

The last time I was skinny was in the early 80's, when I was dealing meth - and became my own best customer.......

Hobo

Did the Jenny Crank diet in high school, it was effective but not so great for my mental health

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
12-08-2015, 11:48 AM
(12-08-2015 11:43 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 11:12 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The last time I was skinny was in the early 80's, when I was dealing meth - and became my own best customer.......

Hobo

Did the Jenny Crank diet in high school, it was effective but not so great for my mental health

I could never get into Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers diet plans. Although, several of my friends swear by WW's point system.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-08-2015, 11:50 AM

That's a good idea about eating the veggies first! I am going to start doing that. I love fruit, so snacking on that is no problem. I just had some cherries for a snack and had a nectarine with my breakfast. I also love hummus, especially with snacking peppers. Right now I'm trying to get back into the habit of drinking lots of green tea. It helps to keep the metabolism running at optimal levels

[+] 3 users Like Octapulse's post
12-08-2015, 11:52 AM
(12-08-2015 11:48 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 11:43 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  Did the Jenny Crank diet in high school, it was effective but not so great for my mental health

I could never get into Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers diet plans. Although, several of my friends swear by WW's point system.

Read that again in light of the quoted section, not the droids you're looking for. Drugs are bad mm'kay?

[+] 3 users Like Octapulse's post
12-08-2015, 12:17 PM

That's a good way to do it, and to keep it up over time.