Sigh....Disapoint

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2013, 01:45 PM
Sigh....Disapoint
I found a movie on Netflix called What the #$$% Do we know.

It was supposed to be a film about how neurological process and quantum physics.....it went into god.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: Sigh....Disapoint
Yeah, I liked it at one point of my life....now I gotta' someone to give it away to

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-01-2013, 02:43 PM
Netflix allows for online ratings and reviews. Did you provide an appropriate one?
13-01-2013, 03:05 PM
(13-01-2013 02:43 PM)poolboyg88 Wrote:  Netflix allows for online ratings and reviews. Did you provide an appropriate one?
Sure did.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
13-01-2013, 03:10 PM
I think I saw that a long time ago....wasn't it filmed in Portland? I recall not being very impressed. If its the one I'm thinking about it was done by the same people behind "the secret" crap.

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

13-01-2013, 03:21 PM
(13-01-2013 03:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I think I saw that a long time ago....wasn't it filmed in Portland? I recall not being very impressed. If its the one I'm thinking about it was done by the same people behind "the secret" crap.
Yeah it was apparently filmed in P-town. Which is sad. lol

13-01-2013, 03:44 PM
(13-01-2013 03:21 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(13-01-2013 03:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I think I saw that a long time ago....wasn't it filmed in Portland? I recall not being very impressed. If its the one I'm thinking about it was done by the same people behind "the secret" crap.
Yeah it was apparently filmed in P-town. Which is sad. lol
Yea then that's the one. One of my friends was into all that drove me up a wall with all sending messages to the universe or something. Maybe I'll have my older son watch it...

13-01-2013, 04:22 PM
(13-01-2013 03:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(13-01-2013 03:21 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yeah it was apparently filmed in P-town. Which is sad. lol
Yea then that's the one. One of my friends was into all that drove me up a wall with all sending messages to the universe or something. Maybe I'll have my older son watch it...
dear universe (god) im sending out to you how i want my day to go...then I want you to surprise me in ways I dont expect to prove you're real....mmhm.

[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
13-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Actually my friend was all about asking the universe for a man. Then she started dating a guy...she was all about how the universe answered her. When he started beating her up, it was then about how she wasn't specific enough.

14-01-2013, 09:48 AM
(13-01-2013 04:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Actually my friend was all about asking the universe for a man. Then she started dating a guy...she was all about how the universe answered her. When he started beating her up, it was then about how she wasn't specific enough.

Cognitive dissonance, anyone?

Weeping

Or was it just the universe's way of saying "piss off and leave me alone with your petty requests, can't you see I'm busy?"

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post