Sigh....disgusting people.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Sigh....disgusting people.

This video almost made me cry. So hateful.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Sigh....disgusting people.
I'm not sure what's worse... This douche nozzle's overwhelming hatred, or the brainless sheep who sit there in agreement spouting "Amen."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 3 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
25-06-2013, 07:03 PM
Perhaps its time we stopped worrying about what people do in their bedrooms and investigate what sheeple are being taught as truth and appropriate in their houses of worship.
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
25-06-2013, 07:19 PM
It's OK. The punch-your-gay-kids pastor apologized. Kind of.

Pastor Sean: "It's amazing how 'punch' has been equated to inciting violence against gay youth."

Yeah. How could anyone think that?

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
25-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Punch a pastor day anyone?. First the bacon gun and now an international holiday. I am on a role Thumbsup

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 6 users Like FSM_scot's post
25-06-2013, 07:23 PM
(25-06-2013 07:19 PM)cufflink Wrote:  It's OK. The punch-your-gay-kids pastor apologized. Kind of.

Pastor Sean: "It's amazing how 'punch' has been equated to inciting violence against gay youth."

Yeah. How could anyone think that?

This makes me even more angry! So now its Okay?!?!

Censored
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
25-06-2013, 07:24 PM
I remember seeing this video a while back, it made me reflect back to growing up as a pastors kid. As far as I can remember, I don't recall my father ever addressing homosexuality to any great length. I hope he wouldn't agree with this hack.

I think back to the church family, all good people as I remember. Would they have cheered a sermon like this? I honestly don't know. I'd like to think not, luckily dad wasn't a hate filled bigot and I never had to find out. Although I'm fairly certain that my family is not pro-gay. It's just not something that was brought up.

I wonder if there were kids in the pews the day this pastor spewed this filth to the congregation. I wonder if any of them were already struggling with their faith vs sexuality. How much shame has this hateful ruckus has caused, I can't imagine.

The sooner we as a society reach a point where we can collectively condemn this type of behavior the better.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
26-06-2013, 10:46 AM
Just disturbing that people like that, and those that follow them, exist at all...

-Adam

"If you use the Bible as a moral guide, you will be arrested in every nation in the civilized world"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes OneBlueSky's post
26-06-2013, 11:01 AM
I know many people who are those sheeple. Such Hippocrates.

“You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don't forget to use your head.”
[+] 1 user Likes CaffinatedPuppy's post
26-06-2013, 11:26 AM
(26-06-2013 11:01 AM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  I know many people who are those sheeple. Such Hippocrates.

Yep, they really are. And it always gets me how they pick and choose the rules from the bible that they want to follow and force down society's throat. Like for example the "biblical" definition of marriage... There are quiet a few in there. Pretty much all of them disturbing/disgusting and absolutely evil. Don't see them pushing those on society, just cherry picking what they want to use to fight what they personally find "icky".

The whole concept of religion, church, and letting those crazy people have ANY sway in law or politics is just mind numbingly crazy.

-Adam

"If you use the Bible as a moral guide, you will be arrested in every nation in the civilized world"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user