Simple Pleasures

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Simple Pleasures
For me is definitely the sun rise. I have been picking up 3rd shifts from anyone who's willing to hand it to me just because of it. Gives me great comfort. Mostly because reminds me that my shift is almost over, but really....Sun rise is my simple pleasure...Smile

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
08-11-2015, 03:40 PM
Hot showers.

When you spend as much time as I do underwater and shivering, hot water is orgasmic

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
08-11-2015, 03:45 PM
I love color. Looking at all the different colors of leaves. Of course, now in the fall it's spectacular, but even when everything is green, all the different shades of green are amazing. Flower colors too, of course. And scents. I love just standing in my garden, breathe deeply and drink in all the colors and scents.

You could say I take time to smell the roses every day, several times.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
08-11-2015, 05:27 PM
I (not so recently) started fapping before going to sleep. That counts right?
Oh, and I love waking up early to see the sunrise and smell the air before all the roads become busy. It really wakes me up

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post
08-11-2015, 05:31 PM
Fapping before sleep, counts.

For me, watching the rain fall...listening to it while I fall asleep into a nap. Preferably with a hot guy....

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 6 users Like Deidre32's post
08-11-2015, 05:32 PM
A quiet morning and a couple cups of coffee, sitting outside on the porch reading a book and listening to the crows raising hell....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-11-2015, 05:52 PM
(08-11-2015 05:31 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Fapping before sleep, counts.

For me, watching the rain fall...listening to it while I fall asleep into a nap. Preferably with a hot guy....

Yes, it is awesome. The smell of rain, the drop of the temperature, the sounds, ahhh...
Too bad it hasn't trained in a while.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
09-11-2015, 07:05 AM
(08-11-2015 03:38 PM)izel Wrote:  For me is definitely the sun rise. I have been picking up 3rd shifts from anyone who's willing to hand it to me just because of it. Gives me great comfort. Mostly because reminds me that my shift is almost over, but really....Sun rise is my simple pleasure...Smile

Just before sunrise this morning, the crescent moon, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter were lined up in the east.
It was 0°C, but it was still a pleasure to see.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
09-11-2015, 08:54 AM
Heavy metal and explosives.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
09-11-2015, 10:07 AM
Almond lattes from Peet's. My two dogs that I rescued off the beach, when they curl up next to me and I know they finally feel safe. Thunder and lightning. Scary movies. Cuddling with a cute guy. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post