Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2017, 09:06 AM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(10-03-2017 12:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I have not studied these lines, but consider this:
Learn to read between the lines: "(About) Five hundred thousand",
"Three hundred (and 5 hundred)".

Something tells me you haven't studied much of anything. Your mind is so closed that you are incapable of rational thought.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like RearViewMirror's post
10-03-2017, 09:20 AM
(10-03-2017 09:03 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 12:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I have not studied these lines, but consider this:
Learn to read between the lines: "(About) Five hundred thousand",
"Three hundred (and 5 hundred)".

> "These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight-hundred whom he slew at one time." (2 Samuel 23:8)

> "And this is the number of the mighty men whom David had: Jashobeam, an Hachmonite, the chief of the captains: he lifted up his spear against three-hundred slain by him at one time." (1 Chronicles 11:11)

> Where does it indicate or imply, in either verse, an approximate number? Indeed, you have NOT studied these lines and are in no position to criticize those who HAVE.

> The biblical apologist's favorite excuse: The Bible MEANS something other than what it SAYS.

The book of Genesis, does god make animals before he makes Adam or after he makes Adam?

Does god create birds from earth or water?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
10-03-2017, 02:15 PM
theBorg Wrote:I stay with Bible, nobody found a single mistake in it.
It is not true. I find plenty of errors and contradictions in the Bible. Every atheist on this forum would agree with me.
Why do you say that the Bible has no mistakes? What is this based on?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 3 users Like Alla's post
10-03-2017, 02:28 PM
Alla, I think that the believers who insist that the Bible has absolutely no errors or contradictions also believe that it was directly inspired by their god.

People who can accept that there are mistakes in there can also acknowledge that the book was written by humans, and is a guidebook rather than something that must be interpreted literally.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
10-03-2017, 02:34 PM
(10-03-2017 02:28 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Alla, I think that the believers who insist that the Bible has absolutely no errors or contradictions also believe that it was directly inspired by their god.

People who can accept that there are mistakes in there can also acknowledge that the book was written by humans, and is a guidebook rather than something that must be interpreted literally.
I agree. Even the Bible doesn't claim that it has no errors. Even the Bible doesn't claim that it is written by God.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
10-03-2017, 04:14 PM
(10-03-2017 02:34 PM)Alla Wrote:  I agree. Even the Bible doesn't claim that it has no errors. Even the Bible doesn't claim that it is written by God.

Thus proving it is worthless.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-03-2017, 05:28 PM
Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(08-03-2017 12:52 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 02:23 PM)Alla Wrote:  Stop to sin?!! What is sin? I have no idea what you are talking about.

Sin is violation of God's Will. Sin is what the God hates.

If your god hates "sin" then so much for that "all-loving" god, right?

As far as I am concerned, "sin" is an imaginary disease for which the "cure" is equally imaginary: salvation.
[+] 2 users Like Rachel's post
10-03-2017, 09:21 PM
(10-03-2017 02:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  
theBorg Wrote:I stay with Bible, nobody found a single mistake in it.
It is not true. I find plenty of errors and contradictions in the Bible. Every atheist on this forum would agree with me.
Why do you say that the Bible has no mistakes? What is this based on?

Let us study that. 1) Please tell us your favorite mistake. I do no need 1000000 mistake list, I need one Mistake.
10-03-2017, 09:25 PM
(10-03-2017 05:28 PM)Rachel Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 12:52 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Sin is violation of God's Will. Sin is what the God hates.

If your god hates "sin" then so much for that "all-loving" god, right?

As far as I am concerned, "sin" is an imaginary disease for which the "cure" is equally imaginary: salvation.

God loves all people, but hates their idols. Would you hate it, if I hit you with shit?
10-03-2017, 09:30 PM
(10-03-2017 02:34 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 02:28 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Alla, I think that the believers who insist that the Bible has absolutely no errors or contradictions also believe that it was directly inspired by their god.

I agree. Even the Bible doesn't claim that it has no errors. Even the Bible doesn't claim that it is written by God.

The True Church says us, what the Bible verses are about.