Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2017, 09:32 AM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(11-03-2017 08:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 08:14 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Citation required.

It will not help. You need the medical wonder, hereby it would be against your freewill. Therefore, the God does not want to do it. Shy

Laugh out load

Banjo is exceptionally well-read on the Romans. Your reply to him when he points out that you need to cite your sources on the Romans calling the Christians "atheists" (hint: they didn't... you're still Lying For Jesus™, yet again) is to say he needs a miracle?

Borgo, get a grip. You're coming unhinged again.

He just needs a citation (a reference) to show you're not making up more bullshit.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
11-03-2017, 09:41 AM
(11-03-2017 08:57 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  Of course he is real. I say his name about 20 times a day sometimes I'd say "jebuz" just to change it up. Sometimes it's the full gamut. "Lord thundering Jesus Christ."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

> So, that means Erú Ilúvatar must exist too, since I swear by Him several times a day.
11-03-2017, 09:46 AM
(11-03-2017 09:32 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Borgo, get a grip. You're coming unhinged again.

Citation needed - when was he re-hinged? I musta missed that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
11-03-2017, 10:01 AM
(11-03-2017 09:46 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 09:32 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Borgo, get a grip. You're coming unhinged again.

Citation needed - when was he re-hinged? I musta missed that.

You got me.

I freely admit to making that assumption without evidence... so the statement is simply pulled out of my ass, as the expression goes. Total bullshit. I stand corrected. Big Grin

P.S. -

See, Borgo? This is how intellectual honesty looks. You should try it-- it's refreshing!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
11-03-2017, 10:04 AM
(11-03-2017 08:40 AM)theBorg Wrote:  So, the false atheists have stolen. Laugh out load Let us remember this knowledge, it is the progress. Not far are you from the Heavenly Kingdom.

What in the holy motherfuck are you talking about? Your post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

There is no "Heavenly Kingdom", there is no God, and trust me when I say this... You are in the wrong place to spout off your statements that make no sense. You do realize this is an Atheist forum correct? I'm generally tolerant of everyone's views even if I don't agree with them. But you my friend, truly need some help. I would like to believe that you are just trolling but I've come to realization you actually believe the nonsensical shit you post.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 3 users Like RearViewMirror's post
11-03-2017, 12:09 PM
(10-03-2017 11:17 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Please list the values the false atheism has, hereby they should be not stolen from Christianity. Laugh out load

I know nothing of 'false atheism'. I am a real atheist. What are the values of real lunacy?

“I am not responsible for actions of the imaginary version of me you have inside your head.” - John Scalzi

[+] 1 user Likes Norm Deplume's post
11-03-2017, 01:30 PM
I am so confused. Can someone explain to me what "false atheism" is and what " atheism" is according to theBorg?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
11-03-2017, 01:52 PM
(11-03-2017 08:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  It will not help. You need the medical wonder, hereby it would be against your freewill. Therefore, the God does not want to do it. Shy

You see, this is what screams "Troll"!

You act like such an imbecile it is obvious this is a joke to you.

Why don't you fuck off and get a life?

Seriously mate. You accomplish nothing here. Your chosen persona/character comes across as totally insane.

Bugger off you fuckwit and annoy someone else.

When I'm bored I build models and practice drum technique. It hurts nobody and doesn't get on peoples nerves.

Find a hobby.

You just come across as really really sad. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
11-03-2017, 03:12 PM
(10-03-2017 09:30 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 02:34 PM)Alla Wrote:  I agree. Even the Bible doesn't claim that it has no errors. Even the Bible doesn't claim that it is written by God.

The True Church says us, what the Bible verses are about.

Pffffft....snort.....My True High Heeled Shoes say your True Church is lying. Yes, it's a fact, my True Shoes truthfully said that your bible is a bunch of false shit.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
11-03-2017, 04:57 PM
(11-03-2017 08:26 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Stolen. All is stolen. We were the Christian Civilization. Now all is stolen.

Before my non-Christian ancestral homeland was invaded by the superstitious turd-slingers of your evil church, we had an excellent system of law and much better women's rights compared to the rest of Europe. You bastards killed our village elders, burned our places of worship, stole our lands and tried to destroy our culture.

Accordingly, I think it fitting that you, Borg, pay me back for what your church stole from me. May your poverty increase with each passing day until you have nothing left to pay, and remain that way until you renounce your faith and come begging for mercy.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Astreja's post