Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2017, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2017 06:45 PM by Anjele.)
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(11-03-2017 01:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  I am so confused. Can someone explain to me what "false atheism" is and what " atheism" is according to theBorg?

Alla, we don't know what he's going on about either.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-03-2017, 05:21 PM
(11-03-2017 05:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Alla, we don't know what he going on about either.

Isn't it obvious? Big hairy thing under the bridge, jumping wayward travellers.

My advice, don't feed it.
[+] 5 users Like abaris's post
12-03-2017, 03:03 AM
(11-03-2017 01:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  I am so confused. Can someone explain to me what "false atheism" is and what " atheism" is according to theBorg?

You are a theist. So, you do believe in the Creator God. This Creator is the Source of all what exists. You know, what there is atheism. It can not be from God. Therefore, it can not exists. Therefore, we call it "false atheism". But real Atheism is the holy hatred. Hatred against the idols.
12-03-2017, 03:28 AM
(12-03-2017 03:03 AM)theBorg Wrote:  You are a theist. So, you do believe in the Creator God. This Creator is the Source of all what exists. You know, what there is atheism. It can not be from God. Therefore, it can not exists. Therefore, we call it "false atheism". But real Atheism is the holy hatred. Hatred against the idols.

You are a Fanboy. So, you do believe in the Fandom. This Fandom is the Source of all what exists. You know, what there is not being a fan. It can not be from Fandom. Therefore, it can not exists. Therefore, we call it being a poser. But real OCD is the holy compulsiveness. Organizing against the mess.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-03-2017, 07:43 AM
(10-03-2017 09:21 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Let us study that. 1) Please tell us your favorite mistake. I do no need 1000000 mistake list, I need one Mistake.

Let there be light.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-03-2017, 09:03 AM
(12-03-2017 03:03 AM)theBorg Wrote:  But real Atheism is the holy hatred. Hatred against the idols.

I wish there were a way to give more than one negative rep.

Atheism has nothing to do with hate of any kind you muppet. Just because I don't believe in your God doesn't mean that I hate the person that does. I still love my parents and although I believe their belief is misplaced I don't sit around and concern myself with it since they are harming no one with that belief themselfs.

I certainly don't hate my idols either. I worship David Gilmours ability to play guitar. Listening to him play can bring a calm and peace over me that no invisible friend could ever do.

Oh... forgot to mention. Fuck Off

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 3 users Like RearViewMirror's post
12-03-2017, 09:23 AM
He can't cope with people who disagree with him having their own opinions and beliefs, he has to decide for them what they think so he can "defeat" them. The adventures of Straw Man.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Robvalue's post
12-03-2017, 01:11 PM
(12-03-2017 03:03 AM)theBorg Wrote:  

You are a theist. So, you do believe in the Creator God. This Creator is the Source of all what exists. You know, what there is atheism. It can not be from God. Therefore, it can not exists. Therefore, we call it "false atheism". But real Atheism is the holy hatred. Hatred against the idols.

> Wrong! Atheism is simply the absence of god beliefs. Holiness or the lack of it in this regard is irrelevant. Get an education.
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
12-03-2017, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2017 04:30 PM by Alla.)
theBorg Wrote:You are a theist. So, you do believe in the Creator God. This Creator is the Source of all what exists.
No, I don't believe that our Creator is the Source of all what exists. BTW, theism doesn't exist.

theBorg Wrote:You know, what there is atheism. It can not be from God. Therefore, it can not exists.
If something is not from God it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

theBorg Wrote:Therefore, we call it "false atheism". But real Atheism is the holy hatred. Hatred against the idols.
Now you talk about three kinds of atheism: false atheism, atheism and real atheism.
There is only one kind of atheism: atheism. That's it.
It has nothing to do with hate.
Can you hate Big Grey Wolf who ate Red Hood Girl? For atheists your god is the same as big grey wolf. They don't hate Him.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
12-03-2017, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2017 04:31 PM by Alla.)
!!! TO THE BORG !!!!

Are you trying to say that you are theist and real/true atheist at the same time? You are theist because you believe in true God and you are real atheist because you deny false gods/idols?
Correct?
But all those who deny all gods including your god are false atheists? Correct.

BTW you believe in false god. You believe in god who never existed, doesn't exist and will never exist.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 2 users Like Alla's post