Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(12-03-2017 09:03 AM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  I certainly don't hate my idols either. I worship David Gilmours ability to play guitar. Listening to him play can bring a calm and peace over me that no invisible friend could ever do.

This moved me as no religion has ever done.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
12-03-2017, 04:45 PM
It says: it is not available in your country. So, I couldn't watch.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
12-03-2017, 04:47 PM
(12-03-2017 04:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  It says: it is not available in your country. So, I couldn't watch.

Alla, try googling "David Gilmour Marooned" and you may be able to find another video. Every recording I've heard him play is a good one.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-03-2017, 04:54 PM
thanks

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
12-03-2017, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2017 05:44 PM by RearViewMirror.)
(12-03-2017 04:42 PM)Astreja Wrote:  This moved me as no religion has ever done.

I completely agree. He was the reason I picked up the guitar 33 years ago. His talent is undeniable and one of the best guitarist I've ever had the pleasure of listening to.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
12-03-2017, 06:22 PM
(06-03-2017 07:48 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 07:38 AM)theBorg Wrote:  1) Consider the omniscient being - God.
2) God hates to be non-existent.
3) Therefore, the God exists.

It's like is somebody dropped the Ontological Argument on its head at birth. Repeatedly.

The facepalm on your avatar seems quite appropriate.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
12-03-2017, 06:27 PM

1) Consider the omniscient being - Cthulhu
2) Cthulhu hates to be non-existent.
3) Therefor Cthulhu exists.

Sounds like a mindless assertion to me in both cases. The logic thread tying these independent assertions also seems to be missing. Why should anyone accept a baseless assertion like this? Why would some non existent thing be capable of deciding it wants to exist?

Do you mean YOU want god to exist, therefor he must? I mean.... try this one, it should be easy. Decide 1 Trillion dollars hates to be non-existent in your bank account. Now go check your bank account. Tell me how that worked out for you?

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like JesseB's post
12-03-2017, 09:02 PM
(12-03-2017 06:27 PM)JesseB Wrote:  

1) Consider the omniscient being - Cthulhu

Sounds like a mindless assertion to me in both cases. The logic thread tying these independent assertions also seems to be missing. Why should anyone accept a baseless assertion like this? Why would some non existent thing be capable of deciding it wants to exist?

Do you mean YOU want god to exist, therefor he must? I mean.... try this one, it should be easy. Decide 1 Trillion dollars hates to be non-existent in your bank account. Now go check your bank account. Tell me how that worked out for you?

That does not disproof my proof. That proofs only, what you thing, what money is alive. Shocking
12-03-2017, 09:04 PM
(12-03-2017 04:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  thanks

Why such a polite girl has so deeply bad reputation level? Shocking
[+] 1 user Likes theBorg's post
12-03-2017, 09:09 PM
(12-03-2017 09:02 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 06:27 PM)JesseB Wrote:  1) Consider the omniscient being - Cthulhu

That does not disproof my proof. That proofs only, what you thing, what money is alive. Shocking

I'm not trying to disprove your "proof" you have yet to bring forward any proof at all, also the more correct term would be evidence. I'm showing you that your "proof" is not logically consistent, meaning it fails before it even begins.

Big Grin