Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
12-03-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(12-03-2017 09:04 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 04:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  thanks

Why such a polite girl has so deeply bad reputation level? Shocking

Her rep is getting better lately, I hope to see her in positive numbers soon. She is opening her mind and wants to learn.

You might want to follow her lead. Drinking Beverage

Edit - she stopped preaching at us and started talking with us.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
12-03-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(12-03-2017 09:02 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 06:27 PM)JesseB Wrote:  1) Consider the omniscient being - Cthulhu
2) Cthulhu hates to be non-existent.
3) Therefor Cthulhu exists.

Sounds like a mindless assertion to me in both cases. The logic thread tying these independent assertions also seems to be missing. Why should anyone accept a baseless assertion like this? Why would some non existent thing be capable of deciding it wants to exist?

Do you mean YOU want god to exist, therefor he must? I mean.... try this one, it should be easy. Decide 1 Trillion dollars hates to be non-existent in your bank account. Now go check your bank account. Tell me how that worked out for you?

That does not disproof my proof. That proofs only, what you thing, what money is alive. Shocking

> What you have posted is not proof of anything, but a series of unsupported claims.

> The same claims can be made for the existence of ANY god, as Jesse and I have indicated.

> "That which may be asserted without evidence may also be dismissed without evidence." (Christopher Hitchens)

> Furthermore, God, as defined by mainstream Christianity, is provably non-existent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
12-03-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(12-03-2017 09:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 09:04 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Why such a polite girl has so deeply bad reputation level? Shocking

Her rep is getting better lately, I hope to see her in positive numbers soon. She is opening her mind and wants to learn.

You might want to follow her lead. Drinking Beverage

Edit - she stopped preaching at us and started talking with us.

Also I would like to add, I'm pretty sure based on what I've seen the key to having a good reputation isn't how polite you are (though that likely does help a bit), its making logically consistent points, not trolling, or being obtuse, attempting to stick with the topic at hand, being clear and concise, thinking before you speak, researching before you speak, acknowledging when someone has made a valid point against your argument (something you failed to do in your last reply to me, though I suspect you may not understand what my point was, pity). Citing your sources. And not remaining overtly ignorant in the face of facts and reason.

Those things I think likely go WAY farther to encouraging a positive reputation than simply being "polite" Atheists i think tend to put far more value on facts and evidence and reasonable logical arguments, and less emphasis on the packaging of those arguments.

You could make yourself look as attractive as you can, but if you smell like shit every time you speak, everyone's going to notice. And as its been suggested her rep has improved a lot. Her being nice from what I can tell is an admirable character trait that she seemingly has always possessed based on what people said about her on her rep page. So the thing that must have changed is the quality of her arguments. You could really stand to learn from her it seems.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like JesseB's post
12-03-2017, 09:31 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(12-03-2017 09:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 09:04 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Why such a polite girl has so deeply bad reputation level? Shocking

Her rep is getting better lately, I hope to see her in positive numbers soon. She is opening her mind and wants to learn.

You might want to follow her lead. Drinking Beverage

Edit - she stopped preaching at us and started talking with us.

Alla now and Alla a few months ago actually seems like a different person. Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
12-03-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(12-03-2017 09:09 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 09:02 PM)theBorg Wrote:  That does not disproof my proof. That proofs only, what you thing, what money is alive. Shocking

I'm not trying to disprove your "proof" you have yet to bring forward any proof at all, also the more correct term would be evidence. I'm showing you that your "proof" is not logically consistent, meaning it fails before it even begins.

You wish! Stop to hate God, and His proof will be accepted. Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2017, 09:34 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
So has Borg actually convinced anyone yet with his "proof"?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
12-03-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(12-03-2017 09:32 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 09:09 PM)JesseB Wrote:  I'm not trying to disprove your "proof" you have yet to bring forward any proof at all, also the more correct term would be evidence. I'm showing you that your "proof" is not logically consistent, meaning it fails before it even begins.

You wish! Stop to hate God, and His proof will be accepted. Yes

> Non-sequitur.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
12-03-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(12-03-2017 09:32 PM)theBorg Wrote:  You wish! Stop to hate God, and His proof will be accepted. Yes

"You wish! To hate god stop, and his proof, accepted, will be."
Yoda.

Idiot.

Go and troll elsewhere.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(12-03-2017 09:31 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 09:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Her rep is getting better lately, I hope to see her in positive numbers soon. She is opening her mind and wants to learn.

You might want to follow her lead. Drinking Beverage

Edit - she stopped preaching at us and started talking with us.

Alla now and Alla a few months ago actually seems like a different person. Consider

Very true.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(12-03-2017 09:31 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 09:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Her rep is getting better lately, I hope to see her in positive numbers soon. She is opening her mind and wants to learn.

You might want to follow her lead. Drinking Beverage

Edit - she stopped preaching at us and started talking with us.

Alla now and Alla a few months ago actually seems like a different person. Consider

Perhaps she is converted? Like the Madona was a Christian Singer, and now is a blasphemer. Look how the Madona was:


Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply
Forum Jump: