Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2017, 02:19 AM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
Isn't it a little bit arrogant to announce yourself to be one of god's fingers, poking around on the Earth?

And this is how Jesus would have you spend your time? Spouting gibberish on an atheist forum?

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
13-03-2017, 02:22 AM
(13-03-2017 02:19 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Isn't it a little bit arrogant to announce yourself to be one of god's fingers, poking around on the Earth?

And this is how Jesus would have you spend your time? Spouting gibberish on an atheist forum?

> Not to mention misusing the atheist Jean Luc Picard's image! Angry
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Gwaithmir's post
13-03-2017, 04:33 AM
(13-03-2017 12:59 AM)theBorg Wrote:  He is doing it through the theists. Our wisdom is not our wisdom, but of Jesus Christ.

Yes, I get the joke. Theists all think alike. They are a collective blah blah blah. And your hobby is to troll internet forums.

You poor cunt. Sad

(13-03-2017 02:15 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Yeah, and I'm King Isildur.

Bob! Gasp

Mate don't force me. I'll do it.

Oh bugger it. May as well.

This'll make you happy.

Or sleepy.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
13-03-2017, 04:58 AM
(13-03-2017 12:59 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 12:56 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  This crap still going?

He is doing it through the theists. Our wisdom is not our wisdom, but of Jesus Christ.

So that means Jesus is retarded instead of you? Way to pass the buck.
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
13-03-2017, 06:15 AM
(13-03-2017 04:33 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 12:59 AM)theBorg Wrote:  He is doing it through the theists. Our wisdom is not our wisdom, but of Jesus Christ.

Yes, I get the joke. Theists all think alike. They are a collective blah blah blah. And your hobby is to troll internet forums.

You poor cunt. Sad

(13-03-2017 02:15 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Yeah, and I'm King Isildur.

Bob! Gasp

Mate don't force me. I'll do it.

Oh bugger it. May as well.

This'll make you happy.

Or sleepy.

> Thanks, Banjo. The melodies were well worth listening to.

> The cover illustration is of The Argonath, two mighty statues, carved in the likenesses of Isildur and AnĂ¡rion, that guarded the passage of the Great River Anduin. They marked the ancient northern border of Gondor.
[+] 3 users Like Gwaithmir's post
13-03-2017, 07:52 AM
(13-03-2017 04:58 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  

So that means Jesus is retarded instead of you? Way to pass the buck.

The Social Assassin has never heard of the information wars? You are doing that to me. The false atheism is unholy. So, the false atheism insults and mocks.
13-03-2017, 08:36 AM
theBorg, you are one fucked-up nutcase. The Good Book is you tin-foil hat.
[+] 2 users Like Armageddon it's post
13-03-2017, 08:59 AM
(13-03-2017 07:52 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 04:58 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  So that means Jesus is retarded instead of you? Way to pass the buck.

The Social Assassin has never heard of the information wars? You are doing that to me. The false atheism is unholy. So, the false atheism insults and mocks.

Why do you randomly capitalize words?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
13-03-2017, 09:04 AM
(13-03-2017 12:52 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I am targeting the Russia, because I have the strong hope for its false atheists. Can you sponsor the professional translation into the Perfect English? If yes, then please wright me a PM.

Laughat Oh, I don't think you want *us* doing translations for you, Borg. You'll be lucky if the finished product has only 17 "fucks" and 13 slanders of the Holy Spook.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
13-03-2017, 09:10 AM
(13-03-2017 07:52 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 04:58 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  So that means Jesus is retarded instead of you? Way to pass the buck.

I'm calling you an idiot because you have proven that you are an idiot many times. You deserve nothing but insults and mockery. That, or being ignored completely. I'm an unholy person though, so I'll stick with the former.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post