Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2017, 11:03 AM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(13-03-2017 07:52 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Social Assassin has never heard of the information wars? You are doing that to me. The false atheism is unholy. So, the false atheism insults and mocks.

That is not true, foul servant of Melkor Morgoth! I recognize the stench of your lies.

I know that your god is the false one, the Enemy of all mankind who cursed Húrin the Steadfast, because only Eru Ilúvatar is holy.

We can only be saved by the protection of Manwë Súlimo, the Elder King and appointed viceregent of all creation, in Eru's name, when he casts the Enemy into the void for all eternity. For it was written and prophesied that it would be done at the Dagor Dagorath, the battle of all battles, at the end of the world.

But you do not believe.

We see you for what you are. You are a servant of The Enemy of mankind. Your words declare it. Now, go from this place!

Sevig thû úan, pen-channas!!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
13-03-2017, 11:17 AM
(13-03-2017 11:03 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Sevig thû úan, pen-channas!!

^^^ What he said. Definitely stinks of monsters in here.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
13-03-2017, 11:33 AM
(13-03-2017 07:52 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Social Assassin has never heard of the information wars? You are doing that to me. The false atheism is unholy. So, the false atheism insults and mocks.

The Anti-Social Hashashin has never heard of the Star Wars? You are doing that to Godzilla. The false fanboyism is stinky. So, the ardent mascot insults and mocks.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-03-2017, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2017 05:54 PM by Kernel Sohcahtoa.)
(13-03-2017 12:59 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 12:56 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  This crap still going?

Why does Jesus need so much help? Can't he do anything himself?

He is doing it through the theists. Our wisdom is not our wisdom, but of Jesus Christ.

Out of curiosity and with all due respect to you, sir, if you're going to be an effective representative of your faith, then don't you need to develop your own unique wisdom, so that your teachings are unique and distinct from the teachings of others? In your opinion, would this contribute to making your faith more interesting to learn about and study?

"I'm fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason." Klaatu, from The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)
[+] 3 users Like Kernel Sohcahtoa's post
13-03-2017, 12:21 PM
(13-03-2017 12:16 PM)Kernel Sohcahtoa Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 12:59 AM)theBorg Wrote:  He is doing it through the theists. Our wisdom is not our wisdom, but of Jesus Christ.

Out of curiosity and with all do respect to you, sir, if you're going to be an effective representative of your faith, then don't you need to develop your own unique wisdom, so that your teachings are unique and distinct from the teachings of others? In your opinion, would this contribute to making your faith more interesting to learn about and study?

Oh, his "teachings" are very unique. He's got no problem in that area.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
13-03-2017, 03:24 PM
(12-03-2017 09:32 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 09:09 PM)JesseB Wrote:  I'm not trying to disprove your "proof" you have yet to bring forward any proof at all, also the more correct term would be evidence. I'm showing you that your "proof" is not logically consistent, meaning it fails before it even begins.

You wish! Stop to hate God, and His proof will be accepted. Yes

Translation:
"You wish, force yourself to think I'm right and clearly then I'll be right"

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
13-03-2017, 03:43 PM
(13-03-2017 08:36 AM)Armageddon it Wrote:  theBorg, you are one fucked-up nutcase. The Good Book is you tin-foil hat.

Attention, Americans. And some Canadians, or so it appears...

This Borg character, it's a troll. A really really really obvious troll.

Sentences the like of which were translated using Yodaspeak.com.

And yet intelligent people are debating it?

I just got a skype telling me "Americans are idiots."

Stop proving my friend correct!

Rocket, mate WTF are you doing??? HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

You're too good for that.

And Astreja. You are also too good to debate this troll.

Plus I fancy you. Wink

I think conversation over dinner would be very interesting. I'd even take you to see a cover band, such as the Sydney Symphony. Provided of course they played only music by living composers. So sick of "Ghost bands", as Woody Herman referred to them. Smile

And borg. Man, you're just so terribly sad. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
13-03-2017, 03:54 PM
Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(10-03-2017 09:25 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 05:28 PM)Rachel Wrote:  If your god hates "sin" then so much for that "all-loving" god, right?

As far as I am concerned, "sin" is an imaginary disease for which the "cure" is equally imaginary: salvation.

God loves all people, but hates their idols. Would you hate it, if I hit you with shit?

I fail to see the equivalency between "sin" and "shit." And the issue isn't even how *I* would feel. The issue is why would an all-loving god hate anything or anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[+] 3 users Like Rachel's post
13-03-2017, 03:55 PM
Well there's certainly a good argument to be made for not feeding the trolls.

Where I live there are bears, there's also a good argument to be made for not feeding the bears.

I also think there can be value in standing up against people who propagate bad ideas. Sometimes even if they are trolls.

Conclusion: I am undecided on what is the best course of action, but I generally prefer to stand up for what I think is right. I don't do so to disappoint you, or upset or offend you banjo. It's very difficult for me to sit there and say nothing knowing some people will buy bullshit if a more cognitively developed argument isn't offered.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
13-03-2017, 04:04 PM
Trolls are like bullies. Some ARE bullies, but most (in my experience) are just attention-whores. Their mommy probably didn't pay enough attention to them when they were kids so they're trying to make up for it now.

But here's the commonality between trolls and bullies:

When I was a youngster I had a problem with a bully at school. My mother told me, "Just ignore the bullies and eventually they'll go away and bother someone else."

But she was wrong.

Bullies usually interpret non-responses as tacit acceptance and weakness. Once they see weakness, their attacks will become worse and may involve violence.

That lesson was hammered home to me when, against my mother's wishes, I finally stood up to my bully. I got beat up pretty bad, but I also knocked out a couple of his teeth.

He never bothered me again, nor did anyone else.

Trolls are the same. If one doesn't stand up to them or call them out on their bullshit, they just get worse.

It happens here on this forum and it's happened in US politics: the troll-in-chief and his minions are now running the show, because the press, the Dems and rational people didn't call them out for what they were and are - LIARS.

So while Banjo has a point about not attracting attention to, or arguing with, the trolls, I think by avoiding them we're only emboldening them.
[+] 4 users Like Heath_Tierney's post