Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(13-03-2017 10:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 03:54 PM)Rachel Wrote:  I fail to see the equivalency between "sin" and "shit." And the issue isn't even how *I* would feel. The issue is why would an all-loving god hate anything or anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Jesus Christ does not love sin and does not love the sinners in hell. The Love includes good deeds and the feeling of Love. God always makes good, but hates the sin.

Then he is not all loving.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
13-03-2017, 10:44 PM
(13-03-2017 10:41 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 10:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Jesus Christ does not love sin and does not love the sinners in hell. The Love includes good deeds and the feeling of Love. God always makes good, but hates the sin.

Then he is not all loving.

Jesus Christ loves all, what is holy.
13-03-2017, 10:51 PM
(13-03-2017 10:44 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 10:41 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Then he is not all loving.

Jesus Christ loves all, what is holy.

And here we come to the end. You're contradicting yourself. You can not take both positions while remaining intellectually honest. There's nothing that can be done to correct the errors in your logic if your cognitive dissonance lets you contradict yourself within just a few posts.

Now if your grammar is bad and you meant to say "Jesus Christ loves all, that is holy" meaning he's not all loving.... then...

[Image: 3Vv2G6v.png]

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
13-03-2017, 10:51 PM
Jesus Christ is the very first thing in history of time. So, He is the Source of Existence. The Sin comes not from Jesus Christ, but from the satan. So, we have no reason to sin. The sin is out of Reality. Jesus Christ loves all, what is real and holy.
13-03-2017, 10:54 PM
(13-03-2017 10:51 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Jesus Christ is the very first thing in history of time. So, He is the Source of Existence. The Sin comes not from Jesus Christ, but from the satan. So, we have no reason to sin. The sin is out of Reality. Jesus Christ loves all, what is real and holy.

I'm not obligated to listen to you without evidence for your claim. I'm out, you've become very boring. Try harder next time.

Big Grin
13-03-2017, 10:57 PM
(13-03-2017 10:54 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 10:51 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Jesus Christ is the very first thing in history of time. So, He is the Source of Existence. The Sin comes not from Jesus Christ, but from the satan. So, we have no reason to sin. The sin is out of Reality. Jesus Christ loves all, what is real and holy.

I'm not obligated to listen to you .........

So, you have not read the latter comment. Drinking Beverage
13-03-2017, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2017 11:11 PM by Astreja.)
(13-03-2017 10:44 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Jesus Christ loves all, what is holy.

Then Jesus cannot possibly love sinners, who by definition cannot be holy.

ETA: And why would someone forgive someone they do not even love? Christianity teaches that everyone sins. Therefore, Jesus does not love anyone and is unlikely to bother to forgive anyone, and so everyone ends up in hell anyway.

Or they would, if the place actually existed. I think everyone is safe in that regard.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
13-03-2017, 11:11 PM

The "source of existence"? Does this source itself exist? If so it is not the source of existence. Positing a source for existence, one would commit the fallacy of the stolen concept. This is a pernicious type of conceptual error that infects all of theism because theism is inherently irrational and has no theory of knowledge to speak of. I find that theists and many atheists for that matter do not have a grasp of concepts and the hierarchical structure of knowledge, so that they commit this fallacy without even realizing it just as you have done here. The stolen concept fallacy is like tearing out the foundation from under a skyscraper or like building a skyscraper on quicksand. Either one brings down the whole building to ruin.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 3 users Like true scotsman's post
13-03-2017, 11:22 PM
theBorg Wrote:Jesus Christ is the very first thing in history of time.
What does it mean?

theBorg Wrote:So, He is the Source of Existence.
How?

theBorg Wrote:The sin is out of Reality.
What does it mean?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 3 users Like Alla's post
14-03-2017, 12:43 AM
I like how you quiz other theists Alla Smile

That barely ever happened on my previous forum.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post