Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2017, 10:44 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(18-03-2017 10:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Astreja is not the dedicated atheist, she is like a polytheist. So, she is between atheism (the total destruction of all), and the holiness (the life of the mind and body).

No, that is not true. I am no longer a polytheist -- I ceased being one in approximately 2008 when I realized that I would not testify in court that any god was real. I treat gods strictly as symbolic rather than as actual beings.

"Holiness" is pig crap. It is a worthless superstition, the worship of perfection and absolute goodness and other utterly unrealistic ideas, and is of no use to me.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
18-03-2017, 10:45 PM
(18-03-2017 10:42 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Jesus Christ hates, when people eat or abandon their pets. Heart

We don't need "Jesus" to teach us to be good. He also can't hate anything -- If he ever lived, he's been dead now for nearly 2000 years and can't love or hate anything at all.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
19-03-2017, 01:08 AM
(18-03-2017 10:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(18-03-2017 10:30 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Yes, you are indeed a discredit to the evolutionary process. Try to keep up, willya?
The Astreja is not the dedicated atheist, she is like a polytheist. So, she is between atheism (the total destruction of all), and the holiness (the life of the mind and body).
Not quite an Evolution.

Whoah whoah whoah, back the fuck up dude. Why would Astreja need to be an Atheist for me to respect her, or listen to her thoughts?

I don't give a flying fuck if she were still a polytheist, she's a good communicator and thinks about what she says. Even if I disagree with her, she deserves my respect. She earned it. That's the ONLY difference between her, any theist like her, and you.

And as she said she's no longer a theist, but even if she were this would still be the case.

That's a fucked up thing you just said there dude. That is not ok.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like JesseB's post
19-03-2017, 01:10 AM
(18-03-2017 10:39 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(18-03-2017 10:32 PM)theBorg Wrote:  What you said is an absurd. If you really know, what I am stupid, then why to debate me? Huh

Who's debating you? We're talking about music and food here.

Oh, and cats. This thread needs cats.

Cole and Marmalade FTW!

I love my cat. My cat is purrrrfect. I'm not biased at all I swear (lol)

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
19-03-2017, 02:16 AM
(06-03-2017 07:38 AM)theBorg Wrote:  1) Consider the omniscient being - God.
2) God hates to be non-existent.
3) Therefore, the God exists.

The problem, here as well, is better illustrated when you put his real name in:

1) Consider the omniscient being - Khald
2) Khald hates to be non-existent.
3) Therefore, the Khald exists.

It doesn't resonate. It only resonates as a result of a sociological/psycholocial phenomenon, that we have been indoctrinated into associating the word "God" with these concepts. If you change the name you disconnect yourself from the effect. It then just seems ridiculous.
[+] 2 users Like Deltabravo's post
19-03-2017, 03:21 AM
(19-03-2017 02:16 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 07:38 AM)theBorg Wrote:  1) Consider the omniscient being - God.
2) God hates to be non-existent.
3) Therefore, the God exists.

The problem, here as well, is better illustrated when you put his real name in:

1) Consider the omniscient being - Khald
2) Khald hates to be non-existent.
3) Therefore, the Khald exists.

It doesn't resonate. It only resonates as a result of a sociological/psycholocial phenomenon, that we have been indoctrinated into associating the word "God" with these concepts. If you change the name you disconnect yourself from the effect. It then just seems ridiculous.

We are proving not the name, but the existence. Don't mess two proofs together.
19-03-2017, 03:32 AM
(19-03-2017 03:21 AM)theBorg Wrote:  We are proving not the name, but the existence. Don't mess two proofs together.

Hey dipshit! If your 'proof' can equally be used to prove the existence of your god, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster? It actually proves neither. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-03-2017, 05:13 AM
(19-03-2017 03:21 AM)theBorg Wrote:  We are proving not the name, but the existence. Don't mess two proofs together.

Well... I'm on vacation and I see you're still a dipshit. I'm still waiting on the the challenge I set up for you with my 11 year old daughter. Obviously your bio is incorrect if you wont match wits with an 11 year old girl that obviously has a tighter grasp of the world in which we occupy. You keep praying to your non existent being and see how much better life is for you.
I find it's funny that if I pray or don't pray the outcome is exactly the same since life is all about timing and not some supreme being. Whatever is going to happen is going to happen and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

Now... take up the challenge (I'll even film it so you will see that she is not cheating). But I figure your bio is a lie and your house of cards would come crumbling down by an 11 year old girl owning you. If you want to talk atomic structures then debate me. I'll do the same so you will see I'm not cheating. If you've written all of these outstanding papers but can not seem to put a coherent sentence together I'm feeling pretty confident I'll own you.

Either put up or shut the fuck up and see yourself to the door you fucking troll.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
19-03-2017, 05:18 AM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2017 05:22 AM by RearViewMirror.)
How I figure the the challenge would go down. The way you communicate reminds me of Vizzini

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 5 users Like RearViewMirror's post
19-03-2017, 05:39 AM
(19-03-2017 05:18 AM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  How I figure the the challenge would go down. The way you communicate reminds me of Vizzini

[Image: one-awesome-tshirt-e1316781969839.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post