Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(12-03-2017 04:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  It says: it is not available in your country. So, I couldn't watch.

Some days you get lucky.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2017, 01:56 PM
(19-03-2017 01:22 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 06:00 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  ....... "perfect love" as a characteristic. So this deity shouldn't hate anything, ........
1) God hates sin.
2) Therefore sin does not exist.
The things and creatures, whom the God hates, are burning in hell.

There is no sin, but there is problem of sin. Because the Jesus Christ is the source of existence, so the sin does not exist.
why are you saying this? what for?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
19-03-2017, 02:02 PM
(19-03-2017 03:21 AM)theBorg Wrote:  We are proving not the name, but the existence. Don't mess two proofs together.

Well, you've fucking failed to demonstrate the existence of your make-believe god.

(19-03-2017 01:22 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The things and creatures, whom the God hates, are burning in hell.

No, hell is a fictional place. It was invented by church leaders to scare people into obedience. Perhaps the reason you're poor is that you give too much of your money to the church.

Time for more cat videos.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Astreja's post
19-03-2017, 02:44 PM
(19-03-2017 02:02 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 03:21 AM)theBorg Wrote:  We are proving not the name, but the existence. Don't mess two proofs together.

Well, you've fucking failed to demonstrate the existence of your make-believe god.

(19-03-2017 01:22 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The things and creatures, whom the God hates, are burning in hell.

No, hell is a fictional place. It was invented by church leaders to scare people into obedience. Perhaps the reason you're poor is that you give too much of your money to the church.

Time for more cat videos.

soo adorable

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 2 users Like Alla's post
19-03-2017, 03:17 PM
(19-03-2017 01:22 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 06:00 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  ....... "perfect love" as a characteristic. So this deity shouldn't hate anything, ........
1) God hates sin.
2) Therefore sin does not exist.
The things and creatures, whom the God hates, are burning in hell.

There is no sin, but there is problem of sin. Because the Jesus Christ is the source of existence, so the sin does not exist.

So you have acknowledged that your syllogism failed, because you are generating post-hoc rationalizations to make it work, to patch it up after your acknowledged failure.

Would you like me to point out how many logical errors and presuppositions were in your post-hoc rationalization?

Do you see how easy it is to demonstrate the existence of sin? Fuck god, Fuck Jesus!

I just cursed both of them, I just sinned, there it is right there, existing right here right now.

I'll try to use little words and go slow here- Do you think there are any theological problems with a syllogism that defines a god through it's ability to hate?
Are there any issues that you think might arise from a position that states that god's existence is dependent on hate?

Take your time Borgy Porgy, don't fry what little synapses you have left. Drinking Beverage

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
19-03-2017, 03:56 PM
So... I totally promised Astreja, that I'd add some cat pics too..... so here she is my glorious purrrrfect kitty kat.

Her name is Kitkittykatkittykatkittykat kitkittykatkitykatkittykat (in a sing song voice.... It's the only way I can get her to come when called), I just call her Kitty for short (because I'm that original lol).

Also the dog that jumped in is named Alex. His favorite thing to do is pee in the neighbors yard (kinky).

[Image: efcf50942f.jpg]

[Image: efce7ac935.jpg]

[Image: efcfc52272.jpg]

[Image: efd0157827.jpg]

Oh her favorite place to sleep is on top of my stomach.
OK I need to stop myself. If I show every picture I take of my babies we'd have no room left to talk about anything Wink

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 5 users Like JesseB's post
19-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Aww... Heart

If you change her name to "Kittycatkittycatkittycatcatcat" you can sing it to the William Tell overture (the Lone Ranger theme).

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
19-03-2017, 05:12 PM
I just want to say how much I adore all of you.

Except you, Borgo. You need help and are annoying as fuck.

But the rest of you are completely awesome. I needed all the cuteness and the laughs I just got from reading this thread!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
19-03-2017, 05:26 PM
(19-03-2017 05:12 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I just want to say how much I adore all of you.

Except you, Borgo. You need help and are annoying as fuck.

But the rest of you are completely awesome. I needed all the cuteness and the laughs I just got from reading this thread!

Awww I love you too dude... and If I ever have a rocket that needs surgery, I'll make sure you're the first one I call k!

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
19-03-2017, 05:33 PM
"Cute" is sujective
[Image: survival_of_the_cuddliest__smilodon_fata...5rcme4.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post