Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2017, 09:34 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
By the way... My cat Sam is an Atheist also

[Image: REbn6gu.jpg]

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like RearViewMirror's post
20-03-2017, 12:55 AM
There is no atheism, but there is call to fight the atheism. If you say, what there is atheism, you do include it into reality. Way too much honor for a sick behavior!
20-03-2017, 01:05 AM
(20-03-2017 12:55 AM)theBorg Wrote:  There is no atheism, but there is call to fight the atheism. If you say, what there is atheism, you do include it into reality. Way too much honor for a sick behavior!

There is no cheese, but there is call to taste the cheese. If you say, what there is cheese, you do include it into dinner. Way too much flavor for a wonderful meal!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-03-2017, 01:08 AM
(20-03-2017 12:55 AM)theBorg Wrote:  There is no atheism, but there is call to fight the atheism. If you say, what there is atheism, you do include it into reality. Way too much honor for a sick behavior!

If there is no Atheism, then there is no call to fight Atheism. The only one who has demonstrated sick behavior here has been you. But then by your own logic, its just as likely you yourself do not exist.

Honor is a funny word to use, honor has been around far longer than your god. It is a far more powerful word than the name of your god could ever invoke. Honor is a foreign concept to your god, and often to your gods followers.

You're words sound like the death throws of one defeated. Have you nothing left to say? If so, kindly move along. We were done with you a long time ago.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
20-03-2017, 01:11 AM

I'd like to remind you just one last time. You picked for your avatar an Atheist to represent you.

How interesting.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like JesseB's post
20-03-2017, 01:25 AM

> "Lock Quantum Torpedoes on target, Mr. T'Uvok! FIRE!"
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
20-03-2017, 02:12 AM
Simple but powerful proof that you are not here to engage in any kind of sensible discussion.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
20-03-2017, 02:13 AM
(20-03-2017 01:11 AM)JesseB Wrote:  

I'd like to remind you just one last time. You picked for your avatar an Atheist to represent you.

How interesting.

He thinks he's really clever, and that we haven't realized he's trolling us. Even though we've told him continually.

Like a ninja carrying a dog turd, continuing to creep slowly along after the searchlight is turned directly on him.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
20-03-2017, 02:14 AM
(20-03-2017 02:12 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Simple but powerful proof that you are not here to engage in any kind of sensible discussion.

> Considering the wording of his latest posts, I'm beginning to think Borg has been sampling a bit too much of the Gaffer's home brew.
[+] 4 users Like Gwaithmir's post
20-03-2017, 02:18 AM
(20-03-2017 02:13 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 01:11 AM)JesseB Wrote:  I'd like to remind you just one last time. You picked for your avatar an Atheist to represent you.

How interesting.

He thinks he's really clever, and that we haven't realized he's trolling us. Even though we've told him continually.

Like a ninja carrying a dog turd, continuing to creep slowly along after the searchlight is turned directly on him.

If he measures his success at trolling by number of answers to shit he spout then yes, he is trolling us. It's silence* that troll can't stand.

*Even if it it have it's own drawbacks.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.