Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2017, 04:19 AM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(20-03-2017 12:55 AM)theBorg Wrote:  There is no atheism, but there is call to fight the atheism. If you say, what there is atheism, you do include it into reality. Way too much honor for a sick behavior!

My cat Sam just proved in the post directly above yours that there actually is a universal acceptance of a non belief in a higher power. In fact after reading your post Sam looked at me with an expression of "This fucker a true thread killing fucktard". "I agree Sam... I agree".

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like RearViewMirror's post
20-03-2017, 04:25 AM
"Sam.... Borgy just posted some more shit"

"FUCKIT...I'm going to try to suffocate myself

[Image: IMG_20150128_105332_zps0uiena6v.jpg]

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 3 users Like RearViewMirror's post
20-03-2017, 04:32 AM
(20-03-2017 04:19 AM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 12:55 AM)theBorg Wrote:  There is no atheism, but there is call to fight the atheism. If you say, what there is atheism, you do include it into reality. Way too much honor for a sick behavior!

My cat Sam just proved in the post above yours that there actually is a universal acceptance of a non belief in a higher power. In fact after reading your post he looked at me with an expression of "This fucker a true thread killing fucktard". "I agree Sam... I agree".

[Image: 9dd10658222b93963203582b3bb8a297961a6d3d...6c728f.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-03-2017, 04:51 AM

Why should we have to endure slurs from trolls? I've had it with you and I'm reporting this post.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
20-03-2017, 06:11 AM

[Image: dx1eno.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
20-03-2017, 06:18 AM
(20-03-2017 06:11 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

[Image: dx1eno.jpg]
Dear friends, let us study the case. The Universe is not past-complete. So, there is the very first Thing in the History of Universe. Let us call it "Jesus Christ". He is the source of existence, because without the very first existing Thing, there are no subsequent things. The Jesus Christ is not the source of the false atheism, because the false atheism is the sin. So, the false atheism has not root in the Reality. Heart
20-03-2017, 06:20 AM
(20-03-2017 06:18 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 06:11 AM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: dx1eno.jpg]
Dear friends, let us study the case. The Universe is not past-complete. So, there is the very first Thing in the History of Universe. Let us call it "Jesus Christ". He is the source of existence, because without the very first existing Thing, there are no subsequent things. The Jesus Christ is not the source of the false atheism, because the false atheism is the sin. So, the false atheism has not root in the Reality. Heart

Oh, please do shut up.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-03-2017, 06:25 AM
(20-03-2017 06:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 06:18 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Dear friends, let us study the case. The Universe is not past-complete. So, there is the very first Thing in the History of Universe. Let us call it "Jesus Christ". He is the source of existence, because without the very first existing Thing, there are no subsequent things. The Jesus Christ is not the source of the false atheism, because the false atheism is the sin. So, the false atheism has not root in the Reality. Heart

Oh, please do shut up.
So, you know, what Jesus Christ is right.
20-03-2017, 06:32 AM
The Borg said: "Dear friends, let us study the case. The Universe is not past-complete. So, there is the very first Thing in the History of Universe. Let us call it "Jesus Christ". He is the source of existence...."

Facepalm
> Prove it.
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
20-03-2017, 06:32 AM
(20-03-2017 06:25 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 06:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh, please do shut up.
So, you know, what Jesus Christ is right.

Mate, your English is atrocious. If you hail from a land where English isn't the first language, fair enough, but a side note would be to work on that a bit.

ANYWAY, what is Jesus Christ right about? Not to open a can of worms, but would I be right in saying, if there was a "Jesus" in the first place, his name wasn't actually Jesus? It'd be closer to Joshua?

Borgy, give a rest. Put the bible down, and walk away slowly. All you've said so far is "I LOVE ME SOME JESUS" which doesn't answer/or say anything at all.

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
[+] 3 users Like OakTree500's post