Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2017, 06:35 AM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(20-03-2017 06:32 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  The Borg said: "Dear friends, let us study the case. The Universe is not past-complete. So, there is the very first Thing in the History of Universe. Let us call it "Jesus Christ". He is the source of existence...."

Facepalm
> Prove it.
Is proven. What the problem with proof? Don't be a damn troll.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2017, 06:35 AM
As fascinating as this is, I have to go to work.

Someone please send up a flare when Borgy gets the ban hammer.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-03-2017, 06:36 AM
(20-03-2017 06:18 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 06:11 AM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: dx1eno.jpg]
Dear friends, let us study the case. The Universe is not past-complete. So, there is the very first Thing in the History of Universe. Let us call it "Jesus Christ". He is the source of existence, because without the very first existing Thing, there are no subsequent things. The Jesus Christ is not the source of the false atheism, because the false atheism is the sin. So, the false atheism has not root in the Reality. Heart

No, it's called Easter Bunny! All this false religion is the cause of sin and mental illness. Soon it will be Easter, and we will eat chocalate bunnies and wash our sins away.

Drooling

When I shake my ignore file, I can hear them buzzing!

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 1 user Likes Cheerful Charlie's post
20-03-2017, 06:38 AM
(20-03-2017 06:35 AM)Anjele Wrote:  As fascinating as this is, I have to go to work.

My threads are attracting the audience. You can stay the false atheists even knowing the holiness of Jesus Christ. So, I am not a destructor here.
20-03-2017, 06:42 AM
Borg,

In like 100 words or less, can you tell us the point of what you're trying to say? I honestly don't understand anything you've said and/or why you've said it?

If the answer is "I love trolling" then I get it, but you have to understand, that as atheists we're driven by reason, meaning and EVIDENCE. If you want to say something, that's great, but factually back that shit up mate, because we're all sat here wondering what you're talking about.

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
20-03-2017, 06:42 AM
(20-03-2017 06:38 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 06:35 AM)Anjele Wrote:  As fascinating as this is, I have to go to work.

My threads are attracting the audience. You can stay the false atheists even knowing the holiness of Jesus Christ. So, I am not a destructor here.

[Image: 66861424.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 4 users Like TheInquisition's post
20-03-2017, 06:44 AM
theBorg:
The contents of this message are hidden because theBorg is on your ignore list.

> Since The Borg has repeatedly refused to respond to my posts in a fair and rational manner, I have relegated him to The Penalty Box. Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like Gwaithmir's post
20-03-2017, 06:44 AM
(20-03-2017 06:42 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Borg,

In like 100 words or less, can you tell us the point of what you're trying to say? I honestly don't understand anything you've said and/or why you've said it?

If the answer is "I love trolling" then I get it, but you have to understand, that as atheists we're driven by reason, meaning and EVIDENCE.........
The Universe is not space-complete. Have you seen it?
20-03-2017, 06:46 AM
(20-03-2017 06:44 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 06:42 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Borg,

If the answer is "I love trolling" then I get it, but you have to understand, that as atheists we're driven by reason, meaning and EVIDENCE.........
The Universe is not space-complete. Have you seen it?
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN, seriously like can you expand on what you're trying to say, and what that means?

And have I seen the universe? what like the entire thing? Facepalm

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
20-03-2017, 06:48 AM
Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale
A tale of a fateful trip

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post