Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(20-03-2017 01:39 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 01:14 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Oh goodness! I have joined the Jesus Christ on your black list! Smile

Here is the proof of the phenomenon I was describing, before.

He needs us to hate him. It's psychological candy to his martyr complex, which he believes is proof that he'd practicing his cult beliefs blind faith correctly.

It's why I say he is pathetic, and not simply annoying. It's also why I think he's on the "not a troll" side of being a Poe. He is, in my opinion, the genuine article: someone whose religion has so corrupted their thinking processes that they seem like they're screwing with us, whenever they speak/type.

(The "don't troll" comment I chalk up to not quite grasping what we're saying, when people label him a troll, and just reading it as a term akin to "liar"-- which he was then trying to flip back at us as if he had "turned the tables", so to speak.)

As I said, before: This Is Your Brain On Religion.

It's possible that the apparent neurological damage preceded the Jesus, caused it even.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-03-2017, 01:42 PM
(20-03-2017 01:39 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 01:14 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Oh goodness! I have joined the Jesus Christ on your black list! Smile

Here is the proof of the phenomenon I was describing, before.

He needs us to hate him. It's psychological candy to his martyr complex, which he believes is proof that he'd practicing his cult beliefs blind faith correctly.

It's why I say he is pathetic, and not simply annoying. It's also why I think he's on the "not a troll" side of being a Poe. He is, in my opinion, the genuine article: someone whose religion has so corrupted their thinking processes that they seem like they're screwing with us, whenever they speak/type.

(The "don't troll" comment I chalk up to not quite grasping what we're saying, when people label him a troll, and just reading it as a term akin to "liar"-- which he was then trying to flip back at us as if he had "turned the tables", so to speak.)

As I said, before: This Is Your Brain On Religion.

You're quite right I think. I just don't like bullies. That's why I call him out on it when he does it.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
20-03-2017, 01:45 PM
(20-03-2017 01:33 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 01:18 PM)theBorg Wrote:  One can not communicate with the people inside the Black Hole. It is violation of the Physics. So, we are left with divine.

1. I highly doubt you have any idea what you just said
2. No reason to think that if your statement were true that any "divine" would be needed.
3. Yup, god of the gaps.
1. Trolling. 2. Not physical = Divine.
20-03-2017, 01:50 PM
(20-03-2017 01:45 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 01:33 PM)JesseB Wrote:  1. I highly doubt you have any idea what you just said
2. No reason to think that if your statement were true that any "divine" would be needed.
3. Yup, god of the gaps.
1. Trolling. 2. Not physical = Divine.

Meaningless word salad. If you want to find a troll look in the mirror.

Your thoughts aren't divine, there's no evidence. Things you can't explain don't mean god. You mindlessly parrot yourself one more time and you'll end up on my ignore list too.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
20-03-2017, 01:59 PM
Popcorn

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-03-2017, 02:01 PM
(20-03-2017 01:39 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  As I said, before: This Is Your Brain On Religion.

Nuh-uh!
[Image: bggnnyn.jpg]
I love my Gwynnies! Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-03-2017, 02:09 PM
(20-03-2017 01:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Popcorn

HI MOMS!
Sorry if I'm a bit rough today, I really don't like bullies. Astreja didn't do nothin to deserve those comments. Just really gets under my skin that kinda thing.

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
20-03-2017, 02:37 PM
(20-03-2017 01:50 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 01:45 PM)theBorg Wrote:  1. Trolling. 2. Not physical = Divine.

Meaningless word salad. If you want to find a troll look in the mirror.

Your thoughts aren't divine, there's no evidence. Things you can't explain don't mean god. You mindlessly parrot yourself one more time and you'll end up on my ignore list too.
The unreasonable denial is the Trolling. Look in the mirror yourself. Laugh out load
20-03-2017, 02:40 PM
(20-03-2017 02:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 01:50 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Meaningless word salad. If you want to find a troll look in the mirror.

The unreasonable denial is the Trolling. Look in the mirror yourself. Laugh out load

wow.... Welcome to my ignore list. I really don't care what you say about me. What you think/say has no bearing on reality. But you attacking other people the way you did is really not cool.

Regardless I have no intention of this childish "I know you are but what am I" bullshit you're devolving into. It's pathetic. Grow up.

Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
20-03-2017, 02:44 PM
[Image: flush_zpsuibqzyl7.jpg]

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post