Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2017, 12:44 AM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(20-03-2017 03:14 PM)John Derderian Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 01:18 PM)theBorg Wrote:  One can not communicate with the people inside the Black Hole. It is violation of the Physics.
Not quite true. Physics allows limited one-way communication. If a person falls past the event horizon into a black hole and survives for a while before reaching the singularity, other things--say, light-speed radio or laser messages, or maybe another, faster ship carrying a message--can in principle reach him. Like the falling person, communications can come in from outside. He just can't send anything out again.

Just thought I'd muddy the waters a little with some actual science.
Thank you. The message, which goes into black hole, will arrive at the surface of BH (the event horizon) in infinite distant future of cosmos. Such area is unnatural (un-physical).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2017, 02:01 AM
(21-03-2017 12:44 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 03:14 PM)John Derderian Wrote:  Not quite true. Physics allows limited one-way communication. If a person falls past the event horizon into a black hole and survives for a while before reaching the singularity, other things--say, light-speed radio or laser messages, or maybe another, faster ship carrying a message--can in principle reach him. Like the falling person, communications can come in from outside. He just can't send anything out again.

Just thought I'd muddy the waters a little with some actual science.
Thank you. The message, which goes into black hole, will arrive at the surface of BH (the event horizon) in infinite distant future of cosmos. Such area is unnatural (un-physical).

I see your English has suddenly improved.

What makes you think that there is something unnatural/non-physical about the phenomenon of relativity at those extremes of gravity?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
21-03-2017, 03:35 AM
(21-03-2017 02:01 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 12:44 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Thank you. The message, which goes into black hole, will arrive at the surface of BH (the event horizon) in infinite distant future of cosmos. Such area is unnatural (un-physical).

What makes you think that there is something unnatural/non-physical about the phenomenon of relativity at those extremes of gravity?
......will arrive at the surface of BH (the event horizon) in infinite distant future of cosmos. Such area is unnatural (un-physical), because of infinite distant future. Because of INFINITY. The infinities are not physical.
21-03-2017, 05:18 AM
Question RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
Borg, you're also on my ignore list, but you're garbage talk reminded me of this:

[Image: giphy.gif]

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
21-03-2017, 05:39 AM
(21-03-2017 02:01 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 12:44 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Thank you. The message, which goes into black hole, will arrive at the surface of BH (the event horizon) in infinite distant future of cosmos. Such area is unnatural (un-physical).
Thank you, friend. But it is no me, it is your perception. Wink
21-03-2017, 05:51 AM
(21-03-2017 05:39 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 02:01 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I see your English has suddenly improved.
Thank you, friend. But it is no me, it is your perception. Wink

Calling someone a friend without their acknowledgement that they consider you as a friend is creepy and weird.

It's also weird that you make a fairly legible sentence and then revert back to your unintelligible troll mode as soon as someone notices.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
21-03-2017, 06:05 AM
(21-03-2017 05:51 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 05:39 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Thank you, friend. But it is no me, it is your perception. Wink

Calling someone a friend without their acknowledgement that they consider you as a friend is creepy and weird.

It's also weird that you make a fairly legible sentence and then revert back to your unintelligible troll mode as soon as someone notices.
You are over, super critical. Hypo-critical even. Look above: I started with "Thank you".
21-03-2017, 06:07 AM
Yes, the whole "friend" and martyr complex thing is creepy, but I'm more concerned about his attempt to gaslight me by suggesting that it is my perception that is flawed, in noting that the quality of his English took a quantum leap upward (before reverting to its prior state, as you noted, Inquisition).

And I'm still trying to figure out why he thinks an asymptotic approach to infinite time dilation, as predicted under the ToGR, means something non-natural is happening. There is absolutely zero reason to assume there's anything other than natural forces at work, there. What must it be like to have such a damaged thought process that you start to assume that anything you can't wrap your mind around must therefore be magic?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
21-03-2017, 06:08 AM
(21-03-2017 06:05 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 05:51 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Calling someone a friend without their acknowledgement that they consider you as a friend is creepy and weird.

You are over, super critical. Hypo-critical even. Look above: I started with "Thank you".

Why yes, we are under-critical of you. Dumb ass.

We are over and under critical.

Try harder.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-03-2017, 06:10 AM
(21-03-2017 06:05 AM)theBorg Wrote:  You are over, super critical. Hypo-critical even. Look above: I started with "Thank you".

Actually, "super critical" would be "hyper-critical", not hypo.

The root "hypo" in hypocritical means "below" (or insufficiently) critical... thus, the term is used to refer to someone who criticizes others without extending their criticism to their own identical actions/flaws.

[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post