Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(21-03-2017 06:10 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 06:05 AM)theBorg Wrote:  You are over, super critical. Hypo-critical even. Look above: I started with "Thank you".

Actually, "super critical" would be "hyper-critical", not hypo.

The root "hypo" in hypocritical means "below" (or insufficiently) critical... thus, the term is used to refer to someone who criticizes others without extending their criticism to their own identical actions/flaws.

*see above Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-03-2017, 06:19 AM
(21-03-2017 06:07 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ......... an asymptotic approach to infinite time dilation, as predicted under the ToGR, means something non-natural is happening. ..........
Make the difference: potential infinity, and actual infinity. The potential infinity says: there is always a greater number: 1,2,3,4,5..... The actual infinity is the omnipresence due to actual infinite velocity of motion.
21-03-2017, 06:23 AM
theBorg:

[The contents of this message are hidden because theBorg is on your ignore list.] Laughat
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
21-03-2017, 06:25 AM
(21-03-2017 06:19 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 06:07 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ......... an asymptotic approach to infinite time dilation, as predicted under the ToGR, means something non-natural is happening. ..........
Make the difference: potential infinity, and actual infinity. The potential infinity says: there is always a greater number: 1,2,3,4,5..... The actual infinity is the omnipresence due to actual infinite velocity of motion.

Absols, is that you?

You need some dressing with your world salad borgieboy.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-03-2017, 06:27 AM
(21-03-2017 06:19 AM)theBorg Wrote:  

Countable and non-countable are the terms you're looking for, and show your proof. Laugh out load

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-03-2017, 06:43 AM
(21-03-2017 06:05 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 05:51 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Calling someone a friend without their acknowledgement that they consider you as a friend is creepy and weird.

It's also weird that you make a fairly legible sentence and then revert back to your unintelligible troll mode as soon as someone notices.
You are over, super critical. Hypo-critical even. Look above: I started with "Thank you".

Thank you, now go fuck yourself.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
21-03-2017, 08:16 AM
(21-03-2017 06:10 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 06:05 AM)theBorg Wrote:  You are over, super critical. Hypo-critical even. Look above: I started with "Thank you".

Actually, "super critical" would be "hyper-critical", not hypo.

The root "hypo" in hypocritical means "below" (or insufficiently) critical... thus, the term is used to refer to someone who criticizes others without extending their criticism to their own identical actions/flaws.

You beat me to it. Most diabetics are well aware of the difference between hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia.
[+] 2 users Like Norm Deplume's post
21-03-2017, 08:42 AM
(21-03-2017 12:44 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The message, which goes into black hole, will arrive at the surface of BH (the event horizon) in infinite distant future of cosmos.
That's only part of the story. As seen by an observer outside the hole, the message never quite reaches the event horizon. As seen by, say, someone in the ship carrying the message, it passes the event horizon in finite time and goes on to reach the falling man in finite time. As seen by the falling man, it reaches him in finite time.
(21-03-2017 12:44 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Such area is unnatural (un-physical).
It is both natural and physical. It is just unfamiliar to you because it is different than the conditions that you live in and that your instincts and observations about "natural" and "unnatural" developed under.
[+] 4 users Like John Derderian's post
21-03-2017, 08:44 AM
(21-03-2017 06:05 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 05:51 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Calling someone a friend without their acknowledgement that they consider you as a friend is creepy and weird.

It's also weird that you make a fairly legible sentence and then revert back to your unintelligible troll mode as soon as someone notices.
You are over, super critical. Hypo-critical even. Look above: I started with "Thank you".

For someone that is "supposedly" well educated (it's become very apparent you are not). I've never understood once a person gains a reasonable amount of knowledge you still hold on to childish fairytales. You should be embarrassed of yourself but I doubt you are capable of even that amount of knowledge that even 3 year olds understand.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
21-03-2017, 08:51 AM
(21-03-2017 08:42 AM)John Derderian Wrote:  ......... As seen by, say, someone in the ship carrying the message, it passes the event horizon in finite time and goes on to reach the falling man in finite time. As seen by the falling man, it reaches him in finite time. ........
Tell us, what happens to the Universe, when message arrives at receiver. Can there be receiver without the Universe?
LOL.