Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2017, 09:07 AM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(21-03-2017 06:27 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 06:19 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Make the difference: potential infinity, and actual infinity. The potential infinity says: there is always a greater number: 1,2,3,4,5..... The actual infinity is the omnipresence due to actual infinite velocity of motion.

Countable and non-countable are the terms you're looking for, and show your proof. Laugh out load

Denumerable and non-denumerable are fancier. Tongue

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-03-2017, 09:30 AM
(21-03-2017 08:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Tell us, what happens to the Universe, when message arrives at receiver. Can there be receiver without the Universe?
LOL.
Pose your question intelligibly, and maybe I'll try to answer it. I say "maybe" because a real answer may require more understanding of General Relativity than you appear to have, based on my imperfect understanding of your question.
[+] 2 users Like John Derderian's post
21-03-2017, 09:30 AM
(21-03-2017 08:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 08:42 AM)John Derderian Wrote:  ......... As seen by, say, someone in the ship carrying the message, it passes the event horizon in finite time and goes on to reach the falling man in finite time. As seen by the falling man, it reaches him in finite time. ........
Tell us, what happens to the Universe, when message arrives at receiver. Can there be receiver without the Universe?
LOL.

At least he's keeping himself amused. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-03-2017, 11:19 AM
(21-03-2017 09:30 AM)John Derderian Wrote:  Pose your question intelligibly, and maybe I'll try to answer it. I say "maybe" because a real answer may require more understanding of General Relativity than you appear to have, based on my imperfect understanding of your question.

In other words, just because you can ask a question doesn't mean you can understand the answer. Hobo

Part of what drives the popularity of theism are the simple answers to simple questions. What we have learned from science is that simple questions usually have very complex answers. Many people do not have the patience required for learning enough to understand the real answers. I've been reading and listening to lectures on science for years and am still a beginner, but at least I've learned enough to appreciate the expertise of scientists. What they have learned and how they have learned it is mind-boggling.
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
21-03-2017, 12:13 PM
(21-03-2017 09:30 AM)John Derderian Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 08:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Tell us, what happens to the Universe, when message arrives at receiver. Can there be receiver without the Universe?
LOL.
Pose your question intelligibly, and maybe I'll try to answer it. I say "maybe" because a real answer may require more understanding of General Relativity than you appear to have, based on my imperfect understanding of your question.
All is perfect: I have the Degree in the Theoretical Physics. Outside observer never registers the probe entrance into BH. But in own time-line the probe enters BH. What when happens to outside observer (and the outside Universe) in this event? Will he at least be dead? Shocking
21-03-2017, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2017 12:27 PM by Deltabravo.)
Here's the thing.

Its easy to figure out who Jesus was. It explains it in the New Testament. He was a descendent of the House of David and of Adam. He was the King of Kings. So, you're looking for the "heir" to this royal line.

This royal line goes back to Adam who was the original son of God. Right? So, Adam and Eve, have two boys... and they do what?

The royal line gets started with incest because someone has to have done that to get a wife for Caine and Abel.

I found a Youtube documentary about the pyramids and it explained this. I tried looking for it again but can't find it. The video shows tha the pyramids are designed with a shaft from the centre pointing up to the star representing Isis. Osirus had lost his knob so the Pharoah in his capacity as Horus, son of god, would strap on a gold knob and point it up through this shaft and impregnate Isis, in stellar terms, his own mother.

So, here we have the son of god, Horus, impregnating his own mother. And where do we see this happening in history?

"Helena of Adiabene (Hebrew: הלני המלכה‎‎) (d. ca. 50-56 CE) was queen of Adiabene and Edessa, and the wife of Monobaz I, her brother, and Abgarus V. With her husband, Monobaz I, she was the mother of Izates II and Monobaz II. Helena became a convert to Judaism about the year 30 CE.[citation needed] The names of some of her family members and the fact that she was married to her brother[1] indicate an Iranian, Zoroastrian or Magian origin. According to Josephus, Helena was the daughter of King Izates,[2] and according to both Josephus and Moses of Chorene, she was the chief wife of Abgar V king of Edessa.[3]" Wiki

Abgar V is her son. My theory is that it is Abgar V and his mother who produce twins, Izates Manu Monobaz I and II. These are Jesus and Thomas.

My theory is that Abgar V, who is a "god", and Helena also had a daugther, ie., "Mary". The "union" of Mary and Abgar V produce twins, Jesus and Thomas. This explains why the birth of "Jesus" is viewed as significant. It's like dog breeding. You hear that a Crufts champion has had a litter with her parent, another Crufts champion, and the world beats a path to your door. The reason the birth is known about is that the child of this union is a royal birth and it's definitely the child of the father, ie., the "god" because she is a virgin. This is not immaculate conception, it's just proof that the child is that of the father, because she has been kept a virgin.

Moving on, we have a famine relief, as in the NT:
Professor Robert Eisenman suggests that Queen Helena was the sister-wife of King Abgar V who was given the lands of Adiabene by her brother-husband, the king.[4] Professor Eisenman derived this association from Moses of Chorene mentioning the same famine relief to Judaea as does Flavius Josephus:

"The chief of King Abgar’s wives, who was named Helena ... Helena went away to Jerusalem in the time of Claudius, during the famine which Agabus had predicted. Spending all her treasures she bought an immense amount of grain in Egypt, which she distributed to the poor, to which Josephus bears witness. Her famous mausoleum stands before the gate at Jerusalem to this very day.:[5]
The conflation of King Abgarus V and King Monobaz I would mean that the sons of Abgarus V were Monobazus II and Izates bar Monobaz. Professor Eisenman goes on to equate King Abgarus V with the Agabus in Acts of the Apostles (Acts 11:27-30), because Agabus was identified with the same famine relief as Queen Helena. Wiki

And, we have Izates being sent off as a child as was Jesus and being converted.

"During his youth Izates was sent by his father to the court of King Abinergaos I of Characene in Charax Spasinu. While in Charax Izates became acquainted with a Jewish merchant named Ananias, who familiarized him with the tenets of the Jewish religion, in which he became deeply interested. Izates married King Abinergaos' daughter Symacho who had been converted to Judaism through the efforts of Ananias. His mother had been previously won over to Judaism without his knowledge. On returning home and ascending the throne on the death of his father (c. 31 CE), Izates discovered the conversion of his mother; and he himself intended to adopt Judaism, and even to submit to circumcision. He was, however, dissuaded from this step both by his teacher Ananias and by his mother, but was ultimately persuaded thereto by another Jew, Eleazar."Wiki

Izates becomes a Rabbi, just as Jesus does and is involved in the Jewish revolt.

The Marriage at Cana is, of course, Jesus marrying Mary, his mother, who is also known as Mary Magdelaine, thus continuing this incestuous "royal line".

Queen Helena was a Nazarite: "Her son [Izates] having gone to war, Helena made a vow that if he should return safe, she would become a Nazarite for the space of seven years. She fulfilled her vow, and at the end of seven years went to Palestine. The Hillelites told her that she must observe her vow anew, and she therefore lived as a Nazarite for seven more years. At the end of the second seven years she became impure, and she had to repeat her Nazariteship, thus being a Nazarite for twenty-one years. R. Judah said she was a Nazarite for fourteen years only" (Nazir 19b). "R. Judah said: 'The booth [erected for the Feast of Tabernacles] of Queen Helena in Lydda was higher than twenty ells." Jewish Encyclopedia

Notably, the Koran says that Jesus will return to destroy the "false Messiah" at the gates of Lydda and interestingly, Lydda is also supposed to be the birthplace of St. George, another "Horus-like" character.

So, there it is, an explanation of the "virgin birth", what happened to Jesus in his youth, how he converts, why he is called a Nazarene, the meaning of the "royal line".

NB., the views expressed above are not necessarily those of the author of the post.
[+] 1 user Likes Deltabravo's post
21-03-2017, 12:20 PM
(21-03-2017 12:15 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Here's the thing.

Its easy to figure out who Jesus was. It explains it in the New Testament. He was a descendent of the House of David and of Adam. He was the King of Kings. So, you're looking for the "heir" to this royal line.

This royal line goes back to Adam who was the original son of God. Right? So, Adam and Eve, have two boys... and they do what?

The royal line gets started with incest because someone has to have done that to get a wife for Caine and Abel.

I found a Youtube documentary about the pyramids and it explained this. I tried looking for it again but can't find it. The video shows tha the pyramids are designed with a shaft from the centre pointing up to the star representing Isis. Osirus had lost his knob so the Pharoah in his capacity as Horus, son of god, would strap on a gold knob and point it up through this shaft and impregnate Isis, in stellar terms, his own mother.

So, here we have the son of god, Horus, impregnating his own mother. And where do we see this happening in history?

"Helena of Adiabene (Hebrew: הלני המלכה‎‎) (d. ca. 50-56 CE) was queen of Adiabene and Edessa, and the wife of Monobaz I, her brother, and Abgarus V. With her husband, Monobaz I, she was the mother of Izates II and Monobaz II. Helena became a convert to Judaism about the year 30 CE.[citation needed] The names of some of her family members and the fact that she was married to her brother[1] indicate an Iranian, Zoroastrian or Magian origin. According to Josephus, Helena was the daughter of King Izates,[2] and according to both Josephus and Moses of Chorene, she was the chief wife of Abgar V king of Edessa.[3]" Wiki

Abgar V is her son. They supposedlyproduce twins, Izates Manu Monobaz I and II. These are Jesus and Thomas.

My theory is that Abgar V, who is a "god", and Helena also had a daugther, ie., "Mary" and Abgar V the twins are a product Abgar V and Mary. This explains why the birth of "Jesus" is viewed as significant. It's like dog breeding. You hear that a Crufts champion has had a litter with her parent, another Crufts champion, and the world beats a path to your door.

Professor Robert Eisenman suggests that Queen Helena was the sister-wife of King Abgar V who was given the lands of Adiabene by her brother-husband, the king.[4] Professor Eisenman derived this association from Moses of Chorene mentioning the same famine relief to Judaea as does Flavius Josephus:

"The chief of King Abgar’s wives, who was named Helena ... Helena went away to Jerusalem in the time of Claudius, during the famine which Agabus had predicted. Spending all her treasures she bought an immense amount of grain in Egypt, which she distributed to the poor, to which Josephus bears witness. Her famous mausoleum stands before the gate at Jerusalem to this very day.:[5]
The conflation of King Abgarus V and King Monobaz I would mean that the sons of Abgarus V were Monobazus II and Izates bar Monobaz. Professor Eisenman goes on to equate King Abgarus V with the Agabus in Acts of the Apostles (Acts 11:27-30), because Agabus was identified with the same famine relief as Queen Helena. Wiki

"During his youth Izates was sent by his father to the court of King Abinergaos I of Characene in Charax Spasinu. While in Charax Izates became acquainted with a Jewish merchant named Ananias, who familiarized him with the tenets of the Jewish religion, in which he became deeply interested. Izates married King Abinergaos' daughter Symacho who had been converted to Judaism through the efforts of Ananias. His mother had been previously won over to Judaism without his knowledge. On returning home and ascending the throne on the death of his father (c. 31 CE), Izates discovered the conversion of his mother; and he himself intended to adopt Judaism, and even to submit to circumcision. He was, however, dissuaded from this step both by his teacher Ananias and by his mother, but was ultimately persuaded thereto by another Jew, Eleazar."Wiki

Izates becomes a Rabbi, just as Jesus does and is involved in the Jewish revolt.

The Marriage at Cana is, of course, Jesus marrying Mary, his mother, who is also known as Mary Magdelaine, this continuing this incestual "royal line".

Queen Helena was a Nazarite: "Her son [Izates] having gone to war, Helena made a vow that if he should return safe, she would become a Nazarite for the space of seven years. She fulfilled her vow, and at the end of seven years went to Palestine. The Hillelites told her that she must observe her vow anew, and she therefore lived as a Nazarite for seven more years. At the end of the second seven years she became impure, and she had to repeat her Nazariteship, thus being a Nazarite for twenty-one years. R. Judah said she was a Nazarite for fourteen years only" (Nazir 19b). "R. Judah said: 'The booth [erected for the Feast of Tabernacles] of Queen Helena in Lydda was higher than twenty ells." Jewish Encyclopedia

Notably, the Koran says that Jesus will return to destroy the "false Messiah" at the gates of Lydda and interestingly, Lydda is also supposed to be the birthplace of St. George, another "Horus-like" character.

So, there it is, an explanation of the "virgin birth", what happened to Jesus in his youth, how he converts, why he is called a Nazarene, the meaning of the "royal line".

Hey, at least you don't have to read Ellis. lol

We should make a video game. Any Unreal or Unity programmers here?

#sigh
21-03-2017, 12:22 PM
(21-03-2017 12:13 PM)theBorg Wrote:  All is perfect: I have the Degree in the Theoretical Physics. Outside observer never registers the probe entrance into BH. But in own time-line the probe enters BH. What when happens to outside observer (and the outside Universe) in this event? Will he at least be dead? Shocking

Every time you post "probe enters BH" I think "bung hole". Dunno why.

#sigh
21-03-2017, 12:29 PM
(21-03-2017 12:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 12:15 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Here's the thing.

Abgar V is her son. They supposedlyproduce twins, Izates Manu Monobaz I and II. These are Jesus and Thomas.

My theory is that Abgar V, who is a "god", and Helena also had a daugther, ie., "Mary" and Abgar V the twins are a product Abgar V and Mary. This explains why the birth of "Jesus" is viewed as significant. It's like dog breeding. You hear that a Crufts champion has had a litter with her parent, another Crufts champion, and the world beats a path to your door.

The Marriage at Cana is, of course, Jesus marrying Mary, his mother, who is also known as Mary Magdelaine, this continuing this incestual "royal line".

Hey, at least you don't have to read Ellis. lol

We should make a video game. Any Unreal or Unity programmers here?

I can use Unity, I'm not particularly good at it yet though.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
21-03-2017, 12:38 PM
(20-03-2017 10:07 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Do you like me?

There there little fella, Girly likes you.

[Image: muffspathead_zps0swr6k1c.gif]

#sigh