Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(21-03-2017 12:54 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 12:40 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Yeah... and guess what? Luke Skywalker turned out to be the son of Darth Vader. The one thing about fiction is you can make it be whatever the fuck you want it to be.

This was always an amusing take from Richard Carrier's "On The Historicity of Jesus."

I bet fucking jesus couldn't even bake.

I mean.... he does know that jesus had several different lineages placed in the bible.

Funny thing is, none of the family tree's presented were able to line up with all the different prophesies attributed to him. So... his lineage changes based on what prophesy you want to apply at that moment. I mean, his quote "its easy to know who jesus is" just seems strange to me, wouldn't you agree Minimalist?

Almost as if shmorgasborg has no idea what he's talking about... strange eh?

Jesus is such a mishmash of mythological shit that "knowing who jesus is" seems to be a pointless exercise. May as well know who Howdy Doody is.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
21-03-2017, 03:45 PM
I have just noticed my likes given are at 666. Yup no one is getting any more likes Tongue MWahahahahahahahaha.... (watch someone's gonna post something so epic I'm gonna have an existential crisis deciding which is better 666 or giving them a like).

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
21-03-2017, 05:35 PM
(21-03-2017 03:45 PM)JesseB Wrote:  I have just noticed my likes given are at 666. Yup no one is getting any more likes Tongue MWahahahahahahahaha.... (watch someone's gonna post something so epic I'm gonna have an existential crisis deciding which is better 666 or giving them a like).

Been there... and then wasn't thinking when I read the next good post and fucked it up. It will happen to you too.
Knights who say NI!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
21-03-2017, 10:00 PM
(21-03-2017 03:45 PM)JesseB Wrote:  I have just noticed my likes given are at 666. Yup no one is getting any more likes Tongue MWahahahahahahahaha.... (watch someone's gonna post something so epic I'm gonna have an existential crisis deciding which is better 666 or giving them a like).

I'm going to post 666 times and then I'm out. I'll just lurk in the background lol.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
21-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Oh... And Borgy.... Fuck off.

[+] 2 users Like RearViewMirror's post
21-03-2017, 10:09 PM
(21-03-2017 05:35 PM)unfogged Wrote:  

Been there... and then wasn't thinking when I read the next good post and fucked it up. It will happen to you too.
Knights who say NI!

Sadly, it already has..... That was short lived lol

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
21-03-2017, 10:21 PM
(21-03-2017 10:09 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 05:35 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Been there... and then wasn't thinking when I read the next good post and fucked it up. It will happen to you too.
Knights who say NI!

Sadly, it already has..... That was short lived lol

It's always nice when you give more than you get. Big Grin

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-03-2017, 11:35 PM
(21-03-2017 02:21 PM)John Derderian Wrote:  ...................
What degree do you have (that is, Ph.D, Masters, Bachelors, something else)? In what branch of Theoretical Physics did you do your work? At what institution? Did your college work include any formal study of General Relativity?
Which is it? I'm leaning towards (a.), mostly because I find it unlikely that someone who had really studied the relevant physics would actually say
(21-03-2017 12:44 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The message, which goes into black hole, will arrive at the surface of BH (the event horizon) in infinite distant future of cosmos. Such area is unnatural (un-physical).
I am MASTER. Gravitation. Tartu University. What do you mean "formal"? It was only normal!
There is such thing as the coordinate time t. it is the 4-th coordinate on the map of Universe. It is not directly related to the time (except to the observer A far away from massive objects). Well, the probe enters BH at the actual infinity of the t. Then the observer A will be already in Heaven (because the Judgment Day came). Join this saint! Thumbsup
21-03-2017, 11:43 PM
(21-03-2017 11:35 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I am MASTER. Gravitation. Tartu University. What do you mean "formal"? It was only normal!
There is such thing as the coordinate time t. it is the 4-th coordinate on the map of Universe. It is not directly related to the time (except to the observer A far away from massive objects). Well, the probe enters BH at the actual infinity of the t. Then the observer A will be already in Heaven (because the Judgment Day came). Join this saint! Thumbsup

You are a total fucking idiot. If hell actually existed I'd choose it over heaven if you were up there.

[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
22-03-2017, 12:13 AM
I am MASTER FRYLOCK.

Nice to meet you MASTER GRAVITATION.

Something about these credentials stinks. I get the feeling that if you really are/were a student, and I called up your professors they'd call you an idiot too. I have a hard time accepting that ANY of the teaching staff there would openly support these wild assertions. If you're talking about the "4th dimension" being time, that's fine. But that last little bit about heaven is bullshit. If you're really a student at that school you know this.

Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post