Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(22-03-2017 12:13 AM)JesseB Wrote:  ........ If you're talking about the "4th dimension" being time, that's fine. But that last little bit about heaven is bullshit. If you're really a student at that school you know this.
The so called Penrose diagram (take the Kruskal coordinates of BH) shows on a paper the map of Universe. Hereby the secular science put's no restriction on the time range: -infinity<t<+infinity. But a wise-man can insert the time range: -infinity<t<Omega(x,y,z), where Omega is the blast of a weapon, which is made to destroy the whole Universe. How the Penrose diagram would look with Omega in it? Moreover, one can insert Alpha(x,y,z) - as the creative hand of some Alien Beings in order to create the space and time. So, theoretically: Alpha(x,y,z)<t<Omega(x,y,z). Then looking at Kruskal picture of BH, one can conclude even, what at the event horizon is the huge collision of fallen bodies: any two particle which fall into BH will collide with each other, even the two photons will collide, but that is not physical.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2017, 06:23 AM
(22-03-2017 12:13 AM)JesseB Wrote:  I am MASTER FRYLOCK.

Nice to meet you MASTER GRAVITATION.

Something about these credentials stinks. I get the feeling that if you really are/were a student, and I called up your professors they'd call you an idiot too. I have a hard time accepting that ANY of the teaching staff there would openly support these wild assertions. If you're talking about the "4th dimension" being time, that's fine. But that last little bit about heaven is bullshit. If you're really a student at that school you know this.

> Im nal Ristalgwae, dagnir an Glamhoth. I achaso! Consider
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
22-03-2017, 06:24 AM
(21-03-2017 10:03 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  Oh... And Borgy.... Fuck off.

> Send him to The Penalty Box. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
22-03-2017, 06:29 AM
Moms! Borgy is field testing his text generator again! Sadcryface2

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-03-2017, 07:13 AM
(22-03-2017 06:29 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Moms! Borgy is field testing his text generator again! Sadcryface2
Just eat a plate of Dark Chocolate, because the text has no problems. Tongue
22-03-2017, 07:28 AM
(22-03-2017 07:13 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 06:29 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Moms! Borgy is field testing his text generator again! Sadcryface2
Just eat a plate of Dark Chocolate, because the text has no problems. Tongue

If this is how your supposed God makes you act then he's a fucking idiot. Especially if he made you.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
22-03-2017, 08:47 AM
(22-03-2017 07:28 AM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 07:13 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Just eat a plate of Dark Chocolate, because the text has no problems. Tongue

If this is how your supposed God makes you act then he's a fucking idiot. Especially if he made you.
Prove it! Start with definition of Idiotism. Drinking Beverage
22-03-2017, 08:59 AM
(22-03-2017 08:47 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 07:28 AM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  If this is how your supposed God makes you act then he's a fucking idiot. Especially if he made you.
Prove it! Start with definition of Idiotism. Drinking Beverage

Idiotism isn't a word. Drinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking Beverage

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
22-03-2017, 09:50 AM
(21-03-2017 11:35 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I am MASTER. Gravitation. Tartu University. What do you mean "formal"? It was only normal!
By "formal," I meant did you do course work in GR with testing, possibly experimental work, possibly thesis work? Or was it simply something you looked into on your own, aside from your actual study. Your bio only says that you were "interested in General Relativity," and that could mean either.

(21-03-2017 11:35 PM)theBorg Wrote:  There is such thing as the coordinate time t. it is the 4-th coordinate on the map of Universe. It is not directly related to the time (except to the observer A far away from massive objects).
And this fourth coordinate is valid only outside the event horizon. It has no meaning inside. A different, unrelated coordinate system must be used inside. There is no connection between the interior coordinate system and the fourth coordinate outside. It makes no sense to talk about what happens outside when a certain event happens inside. Your original question was about what happens outside when the incoming message is received inside, and the answer was that the question did not make sense.
(21-03-2017 11:35 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Well, the probe enters BH at the actual infinity of the t. Then the observer A will be already in Heaven (because the Judgment Day came). Join this saint! Thumbsup
It is correct to say that the falling man (call him B) will see A die before B passes the event horizon. That wasn't your question.

The claims about Heaven and Judgment Day were not covered at my universities. However, they are covered in my religion. We know that God fell into the black hole Cygnus X-1, approaching the event horizon sometime around 500 AD as seen by external observers. This was after the New Testament was written, but is documented in Volume III (unofficially referred to as The Hole-y Bible), which is the basis of the religion. As He approaches the horizon, it gets harder for messages or objects to reach us from the neighborhood of the event horizon, and the times between them gets longer due to gravitational time dilation. This explains the small number of messages and miracles received on Earth in modern times. He does plan a Judgment Day, but not until He's inside the black hole. Being all-powerful, he won't be destroyed by the singularity. Unfortunately, since He'll be inside the horizon, the effects of Judgment Day won't reach the external universe. The only way into Heaven is to drop into the black hole with Him. My church is building the spaceship that will take us to him. Join this scientist! Thumbsup
[+] 4 users Like John Derderian's post
22-03-2017, 10:21 AM
(22-03-2017 08:47 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Prove it! Start with definition of Idiotism. Drinking Beverage

Shit man.... you just threw up a softball. Definition of idiot? You.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 4 users Like RearViewMirror's post