Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(22-03-2017 09:50 AM)John Derderian Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 11:35 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I am MASTER. Gravitation. Tartu University. What do you mean "formal"? It was only normal!
By "formal," I meant did you do course work in GR with testing, possibly experimental work, possibly thesis work? Or was it simply something you looked into on your own, aside from your actual study. Your bio only says that you were "interested in General Relativity," and that could mean either.
I have defended the Master Degree in the study of Gravitation. This work title is in my CV, please ask in PM.

The area of event horizon is a wonderful place, because the General Relativity and the Special Relativity are put there to their limits: a falling particle approaches the light-speed and the curvature of the space is unlimitly high, because even photons can not escape the BH trap.
Consider the spaceship of zero gravity (the mass of the ship is fully compensated by the antigravity of Dark Matter in it). Then it has no problem to withstand the gravitational pull of Black Hole. Then a particle (even a photon), which was released in a distant past will be picked up at the event horizon, because the distance between particle and the ship becomes zero (hereby the Special Relativity is switched off, because velocity of the ship is very small). So, we can say, what the ship has caught the photon, even if it was released a long time ago. But that effect violates the Special Relativity. Thus, the area of event horizon is truly the wonderful edge of our Universe. The Gap, which only the Jesus Christ can fill.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2017, 10:53 AM
(22-03-2017 10:21 AM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 08:47 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Prove it! Start with definition of Idiotism. Drinking Beverage

Shit man.... you just threw up a softball. Definition of idiot? You.
Copy and paste from Wikipedia, please.
22-03-2017, 11:10 AM
(22-03-2017 10:47 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 09:50 AM)John Derderian Wrote:  By "formal," I meant did you do course work in GR with testing, possibly experimental work, possibly thesis work? Or was it simply something you looked into on your own, aside from your actual study. Your bio only says that you were "interested in General Relativity," and that could mean either.
I have defended the Master Degree in the study of Gravitation. This work title is in my CV, please ask in PM.

The area of event horizon is a wonderful place, because the General Relativity and the Special Relativity are put there to their limits: a falling particle approaches the light-speed and the curvature of the space is unlimitly high, because even photons can not escape the BH trap.
Consider the spaceship of zero gravity (the mass of the ship is fully compensated by the antigravity of Dark Matter in it). Then it has no problem to withstand the gravitational pull of Black Hole. Then a particle (even a photon), which was released in a distant past will be picked up at the event horizon, because the distance between particle and the ship becomes zero (hereby the Special Relativity is switched off, because velocity of the ship is very small). So, we can say, what the ship has caught the photon, even if it was released a long time ago. But that effect violates the Special Relativity. Thus, the area of event horizon is truly the wonderful edge of our Universe. The Gap, which only the Jesus Christ can fill.

Preparation Jesus, filling all holes:

[Image: CREAM.png]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
22-03-2017, 11:27 AM
theBorg:

[The contents of this message are hidden because theBorg is on your ignore list.] Laughat
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
22-03-2017, 12:18 PM
(22-03-2017 10:47 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Consider the spaceship of zero gravity (the mass of the ship is fully compensated by the antigravity of Dark Matter in it).

I will assume you mean "dark energy" here, not "dark matter." Dark matter, even in its hypothetical forms, does not produce gravitational repulsion ("antigravity"). Some hypothetical forms of dark energy do.

(22-03-2017 10:47 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Then it has no problem to withstand the gravitational pull of Black Hole. Then a particle (even a photon), which was released in a distant past will be picked up at the event horizon, because the distance between particle and the ship becomes zero (hereby the Special Relativity is switched off, because velocity of the ship is very small). So, we can say, what the ship has caught the photon, even if it was released a long time ago.

If we assume all the hypotheticals required, that your ship has enough (hypothetical) dark energy density to generate enough (hypothetical) repulsion to cancel the attraction of the hole, then the situation gets much more complicated than your simple description here. When then dark energy approaches the hole, the event horizon gets distorted around it. It moves in closer to the center, away from the dark energy concentration. If you move the ship in to where the horizon originally was, the horizon will move in and the ship will still be outside it.

If you keep moving the ship closer (and assuming its negative energy is not so large that it rivals the total mass of the black hole), the attraction increases until the ship's repulsion can no longer cancel it. Then the ship falls and approaches the horizon just like any object. It cannot hover right at the horizon as you suggest.

Without the ship hovering just at the event horizon, the rest of your scenario fails. The ship does not "catch" the photon right at the horizon.

(22-03-2017 10:47 AM)theBorg Wrote:  But that effect violates the Special Relativity. Thus, the area of event horizon is truly the wonderful edge of our Universe.

Special Relativity does not apply in the neighborhood of a black hole; General Relativity supersedes it. SR is a theory about what happens far from any large gravitational distortions. *Everything* that happens near a black hole's event horizon violates SR. There is no significance to this particular violation.

(22-03-2017 10:47 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Gap, which only the Jesus Christ can fill.

Sorry, I forgot to mention the revelations about Jesus in the Hole-y Bible. He went off on his own to the black hole at V404 Cygni.
[+] 3 users Like John Derderian's post
22-03-2017, 12:39 PM
(22-03-2017 08:59 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 08:47 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Prove it! Start with definition of Idiotism. Drinking Beverage

Idiotism isn't a word. Drinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking Beverage

Yes it is. It dates back to the 16th century.

The OED defines it thus:
idiotism
  • I.1 The speech, language, or dialect peculiar to a country, age, etc.: = idiom 1. Obs.
  • I.2 The peculiar character or genius of a language; idiomatic character: = idiom 2. Obs.
  • I.3 A peculiarity of phrase; a current deviation or departure from the strict syntactical rules or usages of a language; = idiom 3.
  • I.3.b A technical term of science or art. Obs.
  • I.3.c A personal peculiarity of expression; an individualism (of language). rare.
  • I.3.d transf. A peculiarity of action, manner, or habit. Obs.
  • II.4 Ignorance; lack of knowledge or culture.
  • II.5 The condition of being void of intellect or reason; = idiocy. Now rare.
  • II.5.b Extreme folly, senselessness, or stupidity, exhibited in thought or conduct .

The second meaning (relating to IDIOCY) seems to be the more appropriate use, though I.3 or I.3.c might also apply to the collective. In short any or all of the shades of meaning that are not obsolete are exhibited by TheBorg.
[+] 2 users Like Norm Deplume's post
22-03-2017, 12:50 PM
(22-03-2017 12:18 PM)John Derderian Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 10:47 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Consider the spaceship of zero gravity (the mass of the ship is fully compensated by the antigravity of Dark Matter in it).
Thank you, the thinking one. Let the Earth sends a signal to the assumed civilization inside the Black Hole. When we would hope, what they have received the message? Never, isn't it? Because the signal crosses the surface at infinite coordinate time. In every map of the Universe, which includes this event, is the Judgment Day present (the absence of space-time). Because the infinite distant future can not be measured, and the Physics is the ability to measure.
22-03-2017, 01:53 PM
(22-03-2017 12:39 PM)Norm Deplume Wrote:  ..............
The second meaning (relating to IDIOCY) seems to be the more appropriate use, though I.3 or I.3.c might also apply to the collective. In short any or all of the shades of meaning that are not obsolete are exhibited by TheBorg.
Please present the reasons to think, what the Jesus Christ condemns my activity. Until then I am not a fool.
22-03-2017, 02:03 PM
(22-03-2017 12:50 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Thank you, the thinking one. Let the Earth sends a signal to the assumed civilization inside the Black Hole. When we would hope, what they have received the message? Never, isn't it? Because the signal crosses the surface at infinite coordinate time.
No. We've already gone over this. An object falling into a black hole passes the event horizon in a finite time *as seen by themselves*. In the language of general relativity, they pass the horizon at a finite *proper time* as measured in their *comoving frame*. If you fall into a black hole, there will be a time, say 12 noon on your clock, when you pass the horizon, and after that you are inside it. The fact that an external observer never sees you cross the horizon and never sees your clock pass 12 noon does not change this.

Now if a second ship follows you down the hole, it can in principle catch up and meet you inside the hole. The same is true for a light-speed message sent after you. It can in principle catch up to you inside.

The fact that outsiders can't see anything get past the horizon does *not* mean that nothing gets past it. It also does *not* mean that nothing happens inside. This disconnection between internal, external, and comoving frames at the event horizon is a fundamental aspect of black holes as described by General Relativity. You seem to either (a.) not understand this or (b.) keep asking questions that are deliberately worded to obfuscate this. Your conclusions all seem to be based on ignoring this.

Just to be clear, concerning
(22-03-2017 12:50 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Let the Earth sends a signal to the assumed civilization inside the Black Hole.
there is no assumed civilization inside the black hole. There may be a falling spaceship, but in a short time it will reach the singularity and be destroyed, unless something else destroys it first. But, in principle, another ship or a message could reach it in that short time.

(22-03-2017 12:50 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Because the signal crosses the surface at infinite coordinate time.
Infinite coordinate time as measured in the external frame. Finite coordinate time--proper time--as measured in the comoving frame of the falling person. Finite coordinate time as measured by someone already inside the horizon. You keep glossing over this. Is that deliberate, or do you not understand it?

The whole point of relativity is that things are relative to the frame of the observer. You can't describe things in one frame and pretend that description applies in other frames. The event horizon of a black hole is the extreme case where the frames differ so greatly that they become disconnected from each other. Playing fast and loose with your reference frames is especially deceptive in this case.
[+] 2 users Like John Derderian's post
22-03-2017, 02:10 PM
(22-03-2017 02:03 PM)John Derderian Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 12:50 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Thank you, the thinking one. Let the Earth sends a signal to the assumed civilization inside the Black Hole. When we would hope, what they have received the message? Never, isn't it? Because the signal crosses the surface at infinite coordinate time.
No. We've already gone over this. An object falling into a black hole passes the event horizon in a finite time *as seen by themselves*. In the language of general relativity, they pass the horizon at a finite *proper time* as measured in their *comoving frame*. If you fall into a black hole, there will be a time, say 12 noon on your clock, when you pass the horizon, and after that you are inside it. The fact that an external observer never sees you cross the horizon and never sees your clock pass 12 noon does not change this.

Now if a second ship follows you down the hole, it can in principle catch up and meet you inside the hole. The same is true for a light-speed message sent after you. It can in principle catch up to you inside.

The fact that outsiders can't see anything get past the horizon does *not* mean that nothing gets past it. It also does *not* mean that nothing happens inside. This disconnection between internal, external, and comoving frames at the event horizon is a fundamental aspect of black holes as described by General Relativity. You seem to either (a.) not understand this or (b.) keep asking questions that are deliberately worded to obfuscate this. Your conclusions all seem to be based on ignoring this.

Just to be clear, concerning
(22-03-2017 12:50 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Let the Earth sends a signal to the assumed civilization inside the Black Hole.
there is no assumed civilization inside the black hole. There may be a falling spaceship, but in a short time it will reach the singularity and be destroyed, unless something else destroys it first. But, in principle, another ship or a message could reach it in that short time.

(22-03-2017 12:50 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Because the signal crosses the surface at infinite coordinate time.
Infinite coordinate time as measured in the external frame. Finite coordinate time--proper time--as measured in the comoving frame of the falling person. Finite coordinate time as measured by someone already inside the horizon. You keep glossing over this. Is that deliberate, or do you not understand it?

The whole point of relativity is that things are relative to the frame of the observer. You can't describe things in one frame and pretend that description applies in other frames. The event horizon of a black hole is the extreme case where the frames differ so greatly that they become disconnected from each other. Playing fast and loose with your reference frames is especially deceptive in this case.

I'm starting to get the creepy vibe that borgy invites people to join his cult to ride a comet (via suicide) into the center of a black hole to get to heaven.......

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post