Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(22-03-2017 10:53 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Copy and paste from Wikipedia, please.

I don't need Wikipedia to know you're a fucking idiot. But I would imagine if I did actually take the time to care to look it up, your picture would be damn near the top of the page.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2017, 02:36 PM
(22-03-2017 02:15 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 10:53 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Copy and paste from Wikipedia, please.

I don't need Wikipedia to know you're a fucking idiot. ........
I need an evidence!
22-03-2017, 02:38 PM
(22-03-2017 02:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 02:15 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  I don't need Wikipedia to know you're a fucking idiot. ........
I need an evidence!

Just look into a mirror.Facepalm

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
22-03-2017, 02:39 PM
(22-03-2017 02:38 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 02:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I need an evidence!

Just look into a mirror.Facepalm
Don't be a troll. Give me evidence!
22-03-2017, 02:40 PM
(22-03-2017 02:39 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 02:38 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Just look into a mirror.Facepalm
Don't be a troll. Give me evidence!

[Image: 65c9d9f9c73a16d0ed917cd6ca9063a8e633049b...9947b5.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
22-03-2017, 03:03 PM
(22-03-2017 01:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 12:39 PM)Norm Deplume Wrote:  ..............
The second meaning (relating to IDIOCY) seems to be the more appropriate use, though I.3 or I.3.c might also apply to the collective. In short any or all of the shades of meaning that are not obsolete are exhibited by TheBorg.
Please present the reasons to think, what the Jesus Christ condemns my activity. Until then I am not a fool.

Jesus is dead and therefore in no podition to condone or condemn anything. According to one of the stories "God hath chosen the foolish things if the world [...]". This is not an instruction for you to become one of the foolish things, though that seems to have been the effect.

Your unsupported claim that you are not a fool is evidence indicating that you are a fool. Ironic, eh?
[+] 1 user Likes Norm Deplume's post
22-03-2017, 03:31 PM
(22-03-2017 02:10 PM)JesseB Wrote:  I'm starting to get the creepy vibe that borgy invites people to join his cult to ride a comet (via suicide) into the center of a black hole to get to heaven.......

No, that's my religion, as I laid out in my previous post. Except that we're building a ship, because you can't get there by comet.
[+] 2 users Like John Derderian's post
22-03-2017, 07:43 PM
(22-03-2017 01:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 12:39 PM)Norm Deplume Wrote:  ..............
The second meaning (relating to IDIOCY) seems to be the more appropriate use, though I.3 or I.3.c might also apply to the collective. In short any or all of the shades of meaning that are not obsolete are exhibited by TheBorg.
Please present the reasons to think, what the Jesus Christ condemns my activity. Until then I am not a fool.

Jesus repeatedly told his followers to sell all they have and give to the poor.

Matthew 7
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

John 14
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

You're not really a Christian, are you? Come on! Admit the truth.

When I shake my ignore file, I can hear them buzzing!

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 1 user Likes Cheerful Charlie's post
22-03-2017, 07:51 PM
(22-03-2017 07:43 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 01:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Please present the reasons to think, what the Jesus Christ condemns my activity. Until then I am not a fool.

Matthew 7
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

John 14

Here's a good one for Borgy
NIV Romans 12:18
"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone."

Stalking people who disagree with you and harassing them isn't being at peace, so kindly prove you follow your holy book and fuck off.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like JesseB's post
22-03-2017, 11:05 PM
(22-03-2017 07:43 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 01:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Please present the reasons to think, what the Jesus Christ condemns my activity. Until then I am not a fool.

Matthew 7

John 14

The Church says also, what we must not kill ourselves. If I give all to the poor, I will soon be dead of starvation. Who then will talk you a sense? Unsure