Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(06-03-2017 07:38 AM)theBorg Wrote:  1) Consider the omniscient being - God.
2) God hates to be non-existent.
3) Therefore, the God exists.

Since nobody's shredded this yet, and I can understand why, here goes:

Borg,

- Your first premise assumes your conclusion. If we do not assume that god exists then there is nothing to consider.

- I'm being generous calling this a premise. Really it's just needless blather.

- Your second (or is it the first?) premise assumes your conclusion. If you don't exist then you can't hate anything.

- Your one and only premise (aka Line 2) is not demonstrated. An omniscient being trapped in a universe with somebody whose intellect can only be properly expressed as the square root of a negative number might well consider oblivion a merciful release from the unending torment of knowing each and every one of your passing "thoughts". The shame of having created such a flawed mind might well drive it to self-deicide.

- Needless to say your conclusion is utterly unsupported. If anything the fact that you could spout such utterly flawed drivel argues for an origin by natural accident as you were clearly not made in the image of anything even marginally intelligent.

- It has no bearing on the senseless abuse of language that masquerades as your argument but you should go fuck yourself with a chisel. Sideways. I am including this only because I know how very afraid you are of that four letter word.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
07-03-2017, 05:28 AM
(06-03-2017 02:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 08:06 AM)theBorg Wrote:  But if the number of visitors a million or two? There is non-zero probability.

If what you said was a powerful proof, it would convince every person who already read this thread.
I am theist. But if I was atheist I wouldn't be convinced.

P.S. If God wanted to provide proof He wouldn't need you posting those statements.

Consider a person who knows everything. So he knows that he exists. And he knows everything and knows that he exists, then he really exists.

If God hates the proof-making, then He will never come back to Judge. But He will come.
07-03-2017, 05:41 AM
1) Consider a banana.
2) The banana hasn't been eaten.
3) The banana exists.

Did I do it right?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 6 users Like JDog554's post
07-03-2017, 05:43 AM
(07-03-2017 05:41 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  1) Consider a banana.
3) The banana exists.

Did I do it right?

Yes you do! All hail the banana!

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
07-03-2017, 06:04 AM
(07-03-2017 05:41 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  1) Consider a banana.
3) The banana exists.

Did I do it right?
Ray Comfort would be proud of you.
[+] 1 user Likes mordant's post
07-03-2017, 06:15 AM
(07-03-2017 05:28 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 02:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  If what you said was a powerful proof, it would convince every person who already read this thread.
I am theist. But if I was atheist I wouldn't be convinced.

P.S. If God wanted to provide proof He wouldn't need you posting those statements.

Consider a person who knows everything. So he knows that he exists. And he knows everything and knows that he exists, then he really exists.

If God hates the proof-making, then He will never come back to Judge. But He will come.

Likes/posts

I’m not judging you but you must be doing it wrong, there’s the proof. Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-03-2017, 07:29 AM
Borg, if I may, let me help you a teeny tiny bit.

Instead of "consider" & "know" let's try the word "imagine".

Imagine a person who knows everything. So he (this person of your imagination) imagines that he exists. And he imagines everything and imagines that he exists, then he really exists ONLY in your imagination.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
07-03-2017, 08:02 AM
(07-03-2017 07:29 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Borg, if I may, let me help you a teeny tiny bit.

Imagine a person who knows.... So he (this person of your imagination) imagines .....

It is absurd: "knows = imagines".

What is problem with God existence? If you are not a sinner, then - Heaven. So, stop to sin.
07-03-2017, 08:11 AM
(07-03-2017 08:02 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 07:29 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Borg, if I may, let me help you a teeny tiny bit.

Imagine a person who knows.... So he (this person of your imagination) imagines .....

It is absurd: "knows = imagines".

What is problem with God existence? If you are not a sinner, then - Heaven. So, stop to sin.

Will you put a sock in it? Jesus Christ you are a boring, drivel-spouting cretin.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
07-03-2017, 08:19 AM
(07-03-2017 08:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  ............
Jesus Christ you are a boring, drivel-spouting cretin.

It is only an emotion. What does the head say?