Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2017, 11:10 PM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(22-03-2017 07:51 PM)JesseB Wrote:  ...............
Stalking people who disagree with you and harassing them isn't being at peace........
No, I am just talking sense into you, friends. Heart
Look around: there is life, there are living organisms. The life decreases the entropy in the Universe, because the Universe is living then. That is un-physical. So, the life was created.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2017, 03:21 AM
(22-03-2017 11:10 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
Stalking people who disagree with you and harassing them isn't being at peace........

Look around: there is life, there are living organisms. The life decreases the entropy in the Universe, because the Universe is living then. That is un-physical. So, the life was created.

Life does not decrease entropy. As you would know if you had even a rudimentary understanding of the relevant fields of study, localised organisation (such as life) still increases the total entropy in a given system as energy is expended in order to maintain said state; as American biochemist Albert Lehninger explains in the Principles of Biochemistry: "living organisms preserve their internal order by taking from their surroundings free energy, in the form of nutrients or sunlight, and returning to their surroundings an equal amount of energy as heat and entropy."

Just because the universe harbours life, does not mean it is itself alive. An agar plate with bacterial colonies is not living, it simple harbours life. Not that it needs saying, but the universe does not disobey entropy entropy either.

'un-physical' is a nonsense phrase that needs a clear applicable definition.

"So, the life was created." does not follow from the previous sentence.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
23-03-2017, 05:25 AM
(22-03-2017 11:05 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 07:43 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  ohn 14
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

You're not really a Christian, are you? Come on! Admit the truth.
The Church says also, what we must not kill ourselves. If I give all to the poor, I will soon be dead of starvation. Who then will talk you a sense? :unsure:

This implies that "the Church" (which one would that be? There are myriads to choose from) takes precedence over the reported words of Jesus. Is it time to re-classify martyrs as suicides?

“I am not responsible for actions of the imaginary version of me you have inside your head.” - John Scalzi

[+] 1 user Likes Norm Deplume's post
23-03-2017, 05:45 AM
(23-03-2017 05:25 AM)Norm Deplume Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 11:05 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Church says also, what we must not kill ourselves. If I give all to the poor, I will soon be dead of starvation. Who then will talk you a sense? Unsure

This implies that "the Church" (which one would that be? There are myriads to choose from) takes precedence over the reported words of Jesus. Is it time to re-classify martyrs as suicides?

> As I see it, the churches always have a way of interpreting "the word of God" to their own respective advantages.
[+] 3 users Like Gwaithmir's post
23-03-2017, 06:35 AM
(22-03-2017 11:05 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 07:43 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  Jesus repeatedly told his followers to sell all they have and give to the poor.

Matthew 7
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

John 14
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

You're not really a Christian, are you? Come on! Admit the truth.
The Church says also, what we must not kill ourselves. If I give all to the poor, I will soon be dead of starvation. Who then will talk you a sense? Unsure

Are you telling us Jesus said to do stupid things in the gospels? Remember, that if the Trinitarians are right, Jesus is God. How could God be wrong?

Matthew 6
25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Are you telling us Jesus/God was blowing it out his ass here? Don't you trust Jesus/God?

Are you admitting to us that the Bible is full of crap?

Yog Sothoth! Yog Sothoth! Come back old ones! Yog Sothoth!

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 2 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post
23-03-2017, 07:24 AM
(23-03-2017 05:45 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > As I see it, the churches always have a way of interpreting "the word of God" to their own respective advantages.

You mean none of them say "We are doing this all wrong, so we must disband"?

Huh
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
23-03-2017, 08:57 AM
(23-03-2017 03:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 11:10 PM)theBorg Wrote:  No, I am just talking sense into you, friends. Heart

Life does not decrease entropy.
Dear friends, look here. Consider a closed box with creatures inside. Suppose during some time they made useful work, but now the amount of free-energy has decreased to zero. What was left is 1) increased heat, 2) the paintings, the books, the holy icons, the holy churches.

The creatures now have switched in the many thermopiles, which are converting the heat into the charge of the power batteries. With this free energy they have made more paintings, the books, the holy icons, the holy churches. New design examples. So, the total entropy inside the box is decreasing. If, the creatures are not making wars.
23-03-2017, 09:12 AM
(23-03-2017 08:57 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 03:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Life does not decrease entropy.
Dear friends, look here. Consider a closed box with creatures inside. Suppose during some time they made useful work, but now the amount of free-energy has decreased to zero. What was left is 1) increased heat, 2) the paintings, the books, the holy icons, the holy churches.

The creatures now have switched in the many thermopiles, which are converting the heat into the charge of the power batteries. With this free energy they have made more paintings, the books, the holy icons, the holy churches. New design examples. So, the total entropy inside the box is decreasing. If, the creatures are not making wars.

And the winner of the 2017 Most unintelligible saddest pathetic word salad award goes to...... The Borg.
[+] 6 users Like adey67's post
23-03-2017, 09:33 AM
(23-03-2017 09:12 AM)adey67 Wrote:  And the winner of the 2017 Most unintelligible saddest pathetic word salad award goes to...... The Borg.

Pretty much everything borgy posts could be considered for that award.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
23-03-2017, 10:06 AM
(22-03-2017 11:10 PM)theBorg Wrote:  

Ummmm .... no.
You're talking nonsense.
Buncha non sequiturs. In the end, it's an argument from ignorance.

You're an idiot.
Go away.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post