Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2017, 02:12 AM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
(24-03-2017 11:20 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The thermopiles in my box will collect all heat into the batteries, and then the system will cool down to such point, that the box will froze. But the design (the churches, the Bibles, the paintings, etc) will remain. Thus, the life in the box is decreasing the entropy with help of thermopiles.

Unmitigated nonsense. I'm not sure what you hope to achieve by repeatedly posting such absurd pseudoscience? Blink

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
25-03-2017, 02:13 AM
How I would sum up how much sense this thread makes:

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Robvalue's post
25-03-2017, 02:57 AM
(24-03-2017 11:20 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 06:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  In a system which definitionally has no available energy for work? They are for nothing. Thermopiles are not magical, they can't conjure energy into a system, they convert one form to another; if the sum of all available energy free for work is zero, there is no heat to convert to electricity.

The thermopiles in my box will collect all heat into the batteries, and then the system will cool down to such point, that the box will froze. But the design (the churches, the Bibles, the paintings, etc) will remain. Thus, the life in the box is decreasing the entropy with help of thermopiles.

Aaand you've destroyed your box system by basically causing a heat death.

Also, paintings aren't alive.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
25-03-2017, 03:20 AM
(24-03-2017 11:50 PM)Alla Wrote:  
theBorg Wrote:We are here to be slaves to each other
why?

theBorg Wrote:If you dislike my English, then correct my texts for free.
I only asked you if English is your second language. I didn't mean to offend you.
Why is the question? I perfectly understand the CNN. If you see a mistake, then tell us, please. Thumbsup

To serve each other like a slave -- see the New Testament.
25-03-2017, 08:30 AM
(25-03-2017 03:20 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Why is the question? I perfectly understand the CNN. If you see a mistake, then tell us, please. Thumbsup

To serve each other like a slave -- see the New Testament.

What in the fuck are you talking about??? For someone with all these "special" degrees you speak like a fucking 5 yr old. My 11 year old daughter would run circles around your statement. I see also that you refuse to even acknowledge the challenge that I put forth for you three times in this thread which leads me to believe that you've got no fucking clue what you are speaking of and would be destroyed by an 11yr old that knows more about science and religion and possess the ability to actually speak fluently to make her point.

But looking at your responses now, I'm not sure anyone (including her) would know how to respond to one of the most incoherent people that I've met on a forum.

I'll end this post with my regular sign off. Fuck Off.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
25-03-2017, 09:09 AM
theBorg Wrote:To serve each other like a slave -- see the New Testament.
I don't want to serve anyone like a slave. I don't want anyone to serve me like a slave.
Slaves are forced to serve. It is horrible thing to force someone to serve me. It is horrible thing to force me to serve someone else.
So, why (according to you) are we here to serve each other like slaves?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 4 users Like Alla's post
25-03-2017, 09:12 AM
(25-03-2017 03:20 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Why is the question? I perfectly understand the CNN. If you see a mistake, then tell us, please. Thumbsup

That's OK, theBorg. I apologies if I hurt you.
May be it is hard for me to understand you because English is my second language.

25-03-2017, 09:17 AM
TO theBORG

I think Jesus Christ showed that there is a difference between serving like a slave and serving like a free person.
Serving like a slave is wrong and evil. Serving like a free person is noble thing.

[+] 3 users Like Alla's post
25-03-2017, 04:05 PM
(25-03-2017 09:12 AM)Alla Wrote:  

That's OK, theBorg. I apologies if I hurt you.
May be it is hard for me to understand you because English is my second language.

Naw, you're fine Alla. He's just kinda an incoherent idiot in general. Half the shit he says he doesn't even understand, he can't expect anyone else to make sense of all of it.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like JesseB's post
25-03-2017, 06:52 PM
(23-03-2017 01:10 PM)Norm Deplume Wrote:  I find theBorg's posts to be be inspired. Unfortunately, they are inspired by Mnemosyme's tenth daughter, Testicula the muse of bollocks.

> I'm more inclined to think that he gets inspiration from his friends, Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker and Jim Beam. Dodgy
[+] 4 users Like Gwaithmir's post