Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2017, 09:09 AM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
Yabut Vera just spent the last three weeks cutting indecent amounts of fruits (and the occasional meat), all the while fending off the advances vicious attacks of an assortment of small bluejays, huge parrots and mysterious poisonous insects, hellbent on killing her using the good ol' death by a thousand bites, so she's not too keen on talking about fruit no more, frankly Undecided

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2017, 11:07 AM
(27-03-2017 09:09 AM)Vera Wrote:  Yabut Vera just spent the last three weeks cutting indecent amounts of fruits (and the occasional meat), all the while fending off the advances vicious attacks of an assortment of small bluejays, huge parrots and mysterious poisonous insects, hellbent on killing her using the good ol' death by a thousand bites, so she's not too keen on talking about fruit no more, frankly Undecided

Sounds a bit like where I live. Wake up with a brown recluse on your head.... fun times.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
27-03-2017, 11:16 AM
(27-03-2017 11:07 AM)JesseB Wrote:  
(27-03-2017 09:09 AM)Vera Wrote:  Yabut Vera just spent the last three weeks cutting indecent amounts of fruits (and the occasional meat), all the while fending off the advances vicious attacks of an assortment of small bluejays, huge parrots and mysterious poisonous insects, hellbent on killing her using the good ol' death by a thousand bites, so she's not too keen on talking about fruit no more, frankly Undecided

Sounds a bit like where I live. Wake up with a brown recluse on your head.... fun times.

Jebus, aren't they deadly? Shocking
27-03-2017, 11:24 AM
(27-03-2017 11:07 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Sounds a bit like where I live. Wake up with a brown recluse on your head.... fun times.

At least the humongous spiders in my temporary abode weren't poisonous. But they were HUGE. I still miss the place though (and I just left it this morning Sadcryface2 )

Here, they/we have a spidery aphrodisiac The fact that it is in Brazil that a spider bite gives you an erection makes me re-evaluate my position on the existence of god. It's too huge a coincidence, methinks Big Grin

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-03-2017, 11:27 AM
(27-03-2017 11:24 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(27-03-2017 11:07 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Sounds a bit like where I live. Wake up with a brown recluse on your head.... fun times.

At least the humongous spiders in my temporary abode weren't poisonous. But they were HUGE. I still miss the place though (and I just left it this morning Sadcryface2 )

Here, they/we have a spidery aphrodisiac The fact that it is in Brazil that a spider bite gives you an erection makes me re-evaluate my position on the existence of god. It's too huge a coincidence, methinks Big Grin

You have that ultra deadly wandering spider thing there don't you ? Ugh gross
06-04-2017, 10:39 PM
I've read all the posts...did I miss the compelling "Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ"?

Disappointing theists since 1968
[+] 2 users Like A. Secular Human's post
06-04-2017, 11:18 PM
(06-04-2017 10:39 PM)A. Secular Human Wrote:  I've read all the posts...did I miss the compelling "Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ"?

[Image: nope.jpg]

Kinda hard to miss what isn't there...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-04-2017, 11:52 PM
(27-03-2017 11:16 AM)adey67 Wrote:  

Jebus, aren't they deadly? Shocking

Yes they are, sometimes I get scorpions and rattlesnakes too.... but then I have a bear living behind my house too, and puma's and all sorts of stuff. Actually right now the rattlesnakes are coming out, saw a few on the road when I was driving around the other day, found one in my parents shed it was sitting up on a shelf, I just walked back out and shut the door, then told my brother there's a snake in the shed lol.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
06-04-2017, 11:56 PM
(06-04-2017 11:52 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(27-03-2017 11:16 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Jebus, aren't they deadly? Shocking

Yes they are, sometimes I get scorpions and rattlesnakes too.... but then I have a bear living behind my house too, and puma's and all sorts of stuff. Actually right now the rattlesnakes are coming out, saw a few on the road when I was driving around the other day, found one in my parents shed it was sitting up on a shelf, I just walked back out and shut the door, then told my brother there's a snake in the shed lol.

I would call that an unhealthy level of familiarity with danger, in the same way I would a 500lb. diabetic who was on a first name basis with the staff of every fast food chain within 10 miles of their house. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-04-2017, 12:47 AM
(06-04-2017 11:52 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(27-03-2017 11:16 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Jebus, aren't they deadly? Shocking

(Far in the distance, Australian laughter echos)

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post