Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2017, 08:51 AM
RE: Simple but powerful proof of Jesus Christ.
C'mon guys..... hit the key.....

[Image: ban_hammer_by_skarcious.jpg]

You know you wanna!

Thumbsup

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2017, 10:05 AM
(07-03-2017 08:19 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 08:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  ............
Jesus Christ you are a boring, drivel-spouting cretin.

It is only an emotion. What does the head say?

Morondog's head says "you are a boring, drivel-spouting cretin". Great minds think alike because my head is saying the same thing.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
07-03-2017, 10:12 AM
(07-03-2017 05:28 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Consider a person who knows everything. So he knows that he exists. And he knows everything and knows that he exists, then he really exists.

This disqualifies the god describes in the Bible. Read the book of Genesis:

Quote:(3:8) Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. (3:9) But the Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?”

Quote:(3:11) And he said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?”

If you have to ask mortals questions, you probably don't know everything. Big Grin

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
07-03-2017, 12:03 PM
(06-03-2017 07:38 AM)theBorg Wrote:  2) God hates to be non-existent.
How would God (or anyone) know they hate to be non-existent. This would require both actually having been non-existent and having some memory of not liking it; which, of course, is impossible during non-existence - both the memory and the emotion of not liking it. Consider

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
07-03-2017, 02:21 PM
theBorg Wrote:Consider a person who knows everything. So he knows that he exists. And he knows everything and knows that he exists, then he really exists.
Consider three people who know everything. So they know that they exist. And they know everything and know that they exist, then they really exist.
TheBorg, this is my simple and powerful proof that there are three Gods.
Are you convinced? I don't think so.

theBorg Wrote:If God hates the proof-making, then He will never come back to Judge. But He will come.
When it happens then we will have proof. Until then I say: "nice try, theBorg".

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 2 users Like Alla's post
07-03-2017, 02:23 PM
theBorg Wrote:What is problem with God existence? If you are not a sinner, then - Heaven. So, stop to sin.
Stop to sin?!! What is sin? I have no idea what you are talking about.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
07-03-2017, 04:57 PM
(07-03-2017 08:02 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 07:29 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Borg, if I may, let me help you a teeny tiny bit.

Instead of "consider" & "know" let's try the word "imagine".

Imagine a person who knows.... So he (this person of your imagination) imagines .....

It is absurd: "knows = imagines".

What is problem with God existence? If you are not a sinner, then - Heaven. So, stop to sin.

I'm unclear on what your meaning is. Is this an illiterate's version of Pascal's wager?
[+] 3 users Like Rachel's post
07-03-2017, 05:10 PM
(07-03-2017 04:57 PM)Rachel Wrote:  I'm unclear on what your meaning is. Is this an illiterate's version of Pascal's wager?

theBorg is either a troll or mentally unwell. In either case, I doubt you'll get a coherent response, but welcome nonetheless.

(This is why I have not been participating in these threads, by the way, for anyone wondering. There's really no point.)

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 3 users Like Unbeliever's post
07-03-2017, 06:12 PM
(07-03-2017 12:03 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 07:38 AM)theBorg Wrote:  2) God hates to be non-existent.
How would God (or anyone) know they hate to be non-existent. This would require both actually having been non-existent and having some memory of not liking it; which, of course, is impossible during non-existence - both the memory and the emotion of not liking it. Consider

Ouch. Bang, zoom!Tongue

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
07-03-2017, 06:17 PM
(07-03-2017 05:10 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 04:57 PM)Rachel Wrote:  I'm unclear on what your meaning is. Is this an illiterate's version of Pascal's wager?

theBorg is either a troll or mentally unwell. In either case, I doubt you'll get a coherent response, but welcome nonetheless.

(This is why I have not been participating in these threads, by the way, for anyone wondering. There's really no point.)

Is it possible his shtick is performance art?
[+] 2 users Like Rachel's post