Simple inexpensive Halloween ideas?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: Simple inexpensive Halloween ideas?
(24-10-2015 01:51 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  One year I showed up at a bike event they had on Halloween.....

I shaved off my beard, cut off my hair (was shoulder length) - and showed up wearing a borrowed business suit, carrying a brief case......

I went as "The Establishment"....

Nobody knew who I was, until I said something....

"The Establishment" sounds like a 90's boy band.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2015, 06:23 PM
Make a toga out of a bed sheet. Write a sign on the back (your choice, depending on the situation and which may be most appropriate):

Hot Sheet
Big Sheet
Bull Sheet
Whatta Sheet
Cool Sheet
Etc.

Probably works best for a group, but you can't beat the price.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
24-10-2015, 06:36 PM
(24-10-2015 06:23 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Make a toga out of a bed sheet. Write a sign on the back (your choice, depending on the situation and which may be most appropriate):

Hot Sheet
Big Sheet
Bull Sheet
Whatta Sheet
Cool Sheet
Etc.

Probably works best for a group, but you can't beat the price.

Three sheets to the wind...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-10-2015, 07:45 PM
(24-10-2015 07:00 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Has anyone got any ^ for halloween? Really can't think of anything. TOO simplistic is bad though, i.e Dracula, Joker etc.

Edit: My girlfriend went as a garbage monster last year. Took her 30 minutes to put a black bin liner over her, stick some toilet tissue and other stuff in her hair and do some makeup... this year she's attaching some tissue-stuffed tights to her waste and becoming a spider. These are the kind of simple ideas I'd like Tongue

Just paint your face. I sometimes paint myself up like a stylized skull. I did this with just my fingers. It doesn't take very long.

[Image: BHjLvu.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
24-10-2015, 09:22 PM
(24-10-2015 07:45 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 07:00 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Has anyone got any ^ for halloween? Really can't think of anything. TOO simplistic is bad though, i.e Dracula, Joker etc.

Edit: My girlfriend went as a garbage monster last year. Took her 30 minutes to put a black bin liner over her, stick some toilet tissue and other stuff in her hair and do some makeup... this year she's attaching some tissue-stuffed tights to her waste and becoming a spider. These are the kind of simple ideas I'd like Tongue

Just paint your face. I sometimes paint myself up like a stylized skull. I did this with just my fingers. It doesn't take very long.

I did something similar for a coworker a while back. We had been discussing Baron Samedi and that's what he wanted for Halloween. Smile
24-10-2015, 10:54 PM
(24-10-2015 07:45 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  

<Screams like little sister and runs away>

Needs more blood-shot eyes....
25-10-2015, 01:30 AM
(24-10-2015 07:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Live way out in the country. Turn off all lights.

Have a few drinks, go to bed early......

Haven't had a trick or treater in over 20 years.....

When I was a kid, your the guy whose house we would egg.
26-10-2015, 09:57 AM
Print a picture of the Pokemon Ditto, Tape it to your chest...

DONE! You are a transformed Ditto!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
26-10-2015, 10:03 AM
[Image: c76cfda5363f9c3987ade24840392b4a.jpg]

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
26-10-2015, 10:38 AM
Turns out I'm going as a Surgeon, old t shirt and a surgical mask sprayed with fake blood and I'm done! nice and simple.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
[+] 2 users Like SunnyD1's post