Simply put, The Baseball Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Simply put, The Baseball Thread
HA! Shows how much I research...

"Simply put, The Baseball Thread" is apparently for members to post about baseball. I had no idea Consider

Oh, well. Now there are two Thumbsup

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2013, 05:27 PM
(18-04-2013 05:22 PM)Peanut Wrote:  HA! Shows how much I research...

"Simply put, The Baseball Thread" is apparently for members to post about baseball. I had no idea Consider

Oh, well. Now there are two Thumbsup

Yeah, yeah...but who want's my thread when they have the "Peanut is Nuts About Baseball Thread?"

Oh, and did I mention that the M's beat the Tigers today? Banana_zorro

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
18-04-2013, 05:36 PM
(18-04-2013 05:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Yeah, yeah...but who want's my thread when they have the "Peanut is Nuts About Baseball Thread?"

Oh, and did I mention that the M's beat the Tigers today? Banana_zorro
[Image: Detroit-Tigers.jpg]

[Image: bilde?Site=C4&Date=20110627&...e-All-Star]

"Sweepless in Seattle" I still have to laugh at that one. Good game.

I would also like to state for the general population and others I'd PERSONALLY like to inform:

I'm glad baseball is here to keep me company. Also, having someone to debate baseball with is helpful. If I had nothing to keep my mind occupied, I'd be going crazy right now. I'm not immune to sadness and I'm not heartless, I simply look for joy in the little things when chaos and sadness surrounds me. I'd rather smile than sit and focus on my broken heart.

Go, Tigers!

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
18-04-2013, 05:49 PM
(18-04-2013 05:36 PM)Peanut Wrote:  "Sweepless in Seattle" I still have to laugh at that one. Good game.

I would also like to state for the general population and others I'd PERSONALLY like to inform:

I'm glad baseball is here to keep me company. Also, having someone to debate baseball with is helpful. If I had nothing to keep my mind occupied, I'd be going crazy right now. I'm not immune to sadness and I'm not heartless, I simply look for joy in the little things when chaos and sadness surrounds me. I'd rather smile than sit and focus on my broken heart.

Go, Tigers!

Good one!

Baseball is here to keep me company, but it does little to stop me from being crazy.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My