Sin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: Sin
(11-12-2013 09:34 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 09:33 PM)childeye Wrote:  Are you asking me to explain something I said?

Do you have any idea what the term "word salad" means? Google is your Friend.
I know what it means. I don't see how it applies to what I said.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2013, 09:40 PM
(11-12-2013 09:33 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 09:21 PM)childeye Wrote:  You and buckyball are no better than anyone else. So why do you to talk about Alla the way you do?

They are certainly better than a credulous drone bleating mindless word salad about their silly superstitions -- and making up as they go along to boot, like you and "Alla".
I don't know who did what to you, but I think you Bucky ball and every other mean person seriously need a hug.
11-12-2013, 09:54 PM
(11-12-2013 09:35 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 09:27 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Guess how I know you made that up.
Ah a trick question. Let me see. Is it because you were present when the universe was created?

Wrong. Rolleyes

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
11-12-2013, 09:55 PM
(11-12-2013 09:40 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 09:33 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  They are certainly better than a credulous drone bleating mindless word salad about their silly superstitions -- and making up as they go along to boot, like you and "Alla".
I don't know who did what to you, but I think you Bucky ball and every other mean person seriously need a hug.

I get lots of hugs, actually. Don't project your ignorant assumptions onto others. You seriously are not expecting to come to a forum that was founded by an atheist FOR atheists, spout your nonsense, and not have it called out, are you ? The fact is, if you had anything intelligent to say, you would be respected. As far as I know we have had only a few intelligent theists. You are not one of them. What are you doing here, anyway ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-12-2013, 09:57 PM
(11-12-2013 09:37 PM)childeye Wrote:  I know what it means. I don't see....

Hard to see with...

[Image: headupass.jpg]

11-12-2013, 09:58 PM
(11-12-2013 09:21 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 07:37 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Bucky Ball, this is someone who is completely devoid of curiosity. It's been my experience that people without curiosity remain shuttered, ignorant and unschooled in anything except what what's been fed to them. What's worse is that I find this type of person uninteresting and boring. To me there is no excuse for being dull. It's just dreadful.
You and buckyball are no better than anyone else. So why do you to talk about Alla the way you do?

How would you like someone to talk about a fundie preacher, who never replies to reasonable questions, and who spouts childish religious crap, which no religious scholar, OR scientist would agree with, (not unlike the stuff you spout ?)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
11-12-2013, 10:04 PM
(11-12-2013 09:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 09:40 PM)childeye Wrote:  I don't know who did what to you, but I think you Bucky ball and every other mean person seriously need a hug.

I get lots of hugs, actually. Don't project your ignorant assumptions onto others. You seriously are not expecting to come to a forum that was founded by an atheist FOR atheists, spout your nonsense, and not have it called out, are you ? The fact is, if you had anything intelligent to say, you would be respected. As far as I know we have had only a few intelligent theists. You are not one of them. What are you doing here, anyway ?

QFTMFT.

11-12-2013, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 10:28 PM by childeye.)
(11-12-2013 09:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 09:40 PM)childeye Wrote:  I don't know who did what to you, but I think you Bucky ball and every other mean person seriously need a hug.

Quote:I get lots of hugs, actually. Don't project your ignorant assumptions onto others. You seriously are not expecting to come to a forum that was founded by an atheist FOR atheists, spout your nonsense, and not have it called out, are you ?
On the contrary I say the things I say even because I expect a response. However, an intelligent response is preferable to a senseless spouting of accusations without any merit. For instance how can anyone respond to your claim of ignorant assumptions without you at least saying what those assumptions are. The thread is about sin. So you most likely are offended that someone would come on an atheist forum and talk about sin as if it existed since you claim there is no God. So what? This site is for those who only would talk down about anyone who even considers the possibility of the eternal? Did you ever stop to think you give a bad name to atheists with such demagoguery?

Quote:The fact is, if you had anything intelligent to say, you would be respected. As far as I know we have had only a few intelligent theists. You are not one of them. What are you doing here, anyway ?
I don't know what would qualify as an intelligent theist in your estimation. So I don't have great intelligence, so what? I have enough intelligence to know right from wrong. What good is the respect of someone who values intelligence over goodness? Just how intelligent is that?
11-12-2013, 10:27 PM
(11-12-2013 10:22 PM)childeye Wrote:  What good is the respect of someone who values intelligence over goodness? Just how in intelligent is that?

[Image: strawman1.jpg?w=226&h=340]

11-12-2013, 10:27 PM
(11-12-2013 09:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 09:21 PM)childeye Wrote:  You and buckyball are no better than anyone else. So why do you to talk about Alla the way you do?

How would you like someone to talk about a fundie preacher, who never replies to reasonable questions, and who spouts childish religious crap, which no religious scholar, OR scientist would agree with, (not unlike the stuff you spout ?)
Gee Bucky ball, relax. All I said was I would give you a hug. Did someone hurt you with religion? You sure act like it.