Sin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2013, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 10:43 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
RE: Sin
(11-12-2013 10:22 PM)childeye Wrote:  This site is for those who only would talk down about anyone who even considers the possibility of the eternal believes in superstitious fairytales?

I don't have a problem with such a notion at all. Did it ever occur to you that this forum might be seen by many as an oasis of sanity in a world full of insane people who believe in batshit-crazy superstitions and act on those batshit crazy superstitions by flying airliners into fucking buildings and starting pointless and expensive wars over their competing batshit-crazy superstitions? Of course not, you can't see past your fucking egotistical crusade to troll your superstitious bullshit on an atheist forum.

Quote: Did you ever stop to think you give a bad name to atheists

Not in the least.

Quote:...with such demagoguery?

[Image: go-fuck-yourself-disney-with-a-vengeance....gif?w=480]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2013, 10:33 PM
(11-12-2013 09:57 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 09:37 PM)childeye Wrote:  I know what it means. I don't see....

Hard to see with...

[Image: headupass.jpg]
Hey, that's pretty funny funny funny funny. You know I think there's an echo in here...here... here...here...
11-12-2013, 10:35 PM
(11-12-2013 10:27 PM)childeye Wrote:  Gee Bucky ball, relax. All I said was I would give you a hug. Did someone hurt you with religion? You sure act like it.

Liar. You said we *need* a hug. You didn't offer shit and you can shove your patronizing bullshit sad attempts at condescension right up your ass, right along with that cactus.

11-12-2013, 10:36 PM
(11-12-2013 10:33 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 09:57 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Hard to see with...

[Image: headupass.jpg]
Hey, that's pretty funny funny funny funny. You know I think there's an echo in here...here... here...here...

Yeah well if you hadn't blown it out so bad with all those Saguaro cacti...

11-12-2013, 10:37 PM
(11-12-2013 09:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 09:21 PM)childeye Wrote:  You and buckyball are no better than anyone else. So why do you to talk about Alla the way you do?

How would you like someone to talk about a fundie preacher, who never replies to reasonable questions, and who spouts childish religious crap, which no religious scholar, OR scientist would agree with, (not unlike the stuff you spout ?)
I don't care, it's no excuse to be mean... Everyone is preaching something bucky ball.
11-12-2013, 10:38 PM
(11-12-2013 09:21 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 07:37 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Bucky Ball, this is someone who is completely devoid of curiosity. It's been my experience that people without curiosity remain shuttered, ignorant and unschooled in anything except what what's been fed to them. What's worse is that I find this type of person uninteresting and boring. To me there is no excuse for being dull. It's just dreadful.
You and buckyball are no better than anyone else. So why do you to talk about Alla the way you do?

You talkin' to me? This is just an observation I've noticed with fundies. They're one dimensional.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
11-12-2013, 10:41 PM
(11-12-2013 10:37 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 09:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  How would you like someone to talk about a fundie preacher, who never replies to reasonable questions, and who spouts childish religious crap, which no religious scholar, OR scientist would agree with, (not unlike the stuff you spout ?)
I don't care, it's no excuse to be mean...

NO, it's a REASON to be mean.

Quote: Everyone is preaching something bucky ball.

Bullshit.

11-12-2013, 10:41 PM
(11-12-2013 10:35 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 10:27 PM)childeye Wrote:  Gee Bucky ball, relax. All I said was I would give you a hug. Did someone hurt you with religion? You sure act like it.

Liar. You said we *need* a hug. You didn't offer shit and you can shove your patronizing bullshit sad attempts at condescension right up your ass, right along with that cactus.
Oh you are precious. Yes I certainly did deceive you since saying you need a hug and I would give you a hug is not the same exact thing. Yep, you caught me red handed. I guess I should have offered shit instead of a hug.
11-12-2013, 10:44 PM
(11-12-2013 10:41 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 10:35 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Liar. You said we *need* a hug. You didn't offer shit and you can shove your patronizing bullshit sad attempts at condescension right up your ass, right along with that cactus.
Oh you are precious.

Fuckin'-A-Right, I am. Big of you to notice.

Quote: Yes I certainly did deceive you since saying you need a hug and I would give you a hug is not the same exact thing. Yep, you caught me red handed. I guess I should have offered shit instead of a hug.

You already did. And then you got all up in arms when we rejected it.

11-12-2013, 10:45 PM
(11-12-2013 10:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 09:21 PM)childeye Wrote:  You and buckyball are no better than anyone else. So why do you to talk about Alla the way you do?

You talkin' to me? This is just an observation I've noticed with fundies. They're one dimensional.
In what way are they one dimensional?