Sin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: Sin
(11-12-2013 10:45 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 10:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You talkin' to me? This is just an observation I've noticed with fundies. They're one dimensional.
In what way are they one dimensional?

Would you like that listed alphabetically, chronologically, or in order of most irritating?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2013, 11:01 PM
(11-12-2013 10:44 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 10:41 PM)childeye Wrote:  Oh you are precious.

Fuckin'-A-Right, I am. Big of you to notice.
It was nothing.

Quote: Yes I certainly did deceive you since saying you need a hug and I would give you a hug is not the same exact thing. Yep, you caught me red handed. I guess I should have offered shit instead of a hug.

Quote:You already did. And then you got all up in arms when we rejected it.
Actually, I don't care what you say about me so much unless it is true. I just couldn't stand by and watch you say hurtful things about Alla, even for your own good.
11-12-2013, 11:04 PM
(11-12-2013 10:48 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 10:45 PM)childeye Wrote:  In what way are they one dimensional?

Would you like that listed alphabetically, chronologically, or in order of most irritating?
Nothing personal but I think you should let dance for two answer since they are who said it.
11-12-2013, 11:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 11:29 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(11-12-2013 10:22 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 09:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
On the contrary I say the things I say even because I expect a response. However, an intelligent response is preferable to a senseless spouting of accusations without any merit. For instance how can anyone respond to your claim of ignorant assumptions without you at least saying what those assumptions are. The thread is about sin. So you most likely are offended that someone would come on an atheist forum and talk about sin as if it existed since you claim there is no God. So what? This site is for those who only would talk down about anyone who even considers the possibility of the eternal? Did you ever stop to think you give a bad name to atheists with such demagoguery?

Quote:The fact is, if you had anything intelligent to say, you would be respected. As far as I know we have had only a few intelligent theists. You are not one of them. What are you doing here, anyway ?
I don't know what would qualify as an intelligent theist in your estimation. So I don't have great intelligence, so what? I have enough intelligence to know right from wrong. What good is the respect of someone who values intelligence over goodness? Just how intelligent is that?

Wrong Childish. I asked a question (concerning chaos and the origins of sin in Genesis) and got ZIP for an answer. You don't qualify. Get over it. You have proven it over and over. So you're declaring yourself "good". Hahaha. Self-righteous are we, church lady ? You failed to mention what you're doing here ? Same old bullshit. You people all jump to the assumption that someone from religion must have hurt us. NO. Religion is stupid, ALL BY ITSELF. It didn't have to do anything to be accounted stupid. As a matter if fact I have more on-going religious connections than most here. YOU on the other hand, give theists a bad name with your equivocation and redefinitions, and slippery slimey evasions.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-12-2013, 11:13 PM
(11-12-2013 10:33 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 10:22 PM)childeye Wrote:  This site is for those who only would talk down about anyone who even considers the possibility of the eternal believes in superstitious fairytales?

I don't have a problem with such a notion at all. Did it ever occur to you that this forum might be seen by many as an oasis of sanity in a world full of insane people who believe in batshit-crazy superstitions and act on those batshit crazy superstitions by flying airliners into fucking buildings and starting pointless and expensive wars over their competing batshit-crazy superstitions? Of course not, you can't see past your fucking egotistical crusade to troll your superstitious bullshit on an atheist forum.
I can't help but point out in all honesty that your reasoning is hypocritical if the events of 9-11 were staged to make you believe and feel exactly what you are expressing right now.
11-12-2013, 11:31 PM
(11-12-2013 11:01 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 10:44 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Fuckin'-A-Right, I am. Big of you to notice.
It was nothing.

Yeah, it was nothing. To bad you are too stupid to get it.

Quote:
Quote: Yes I certainly did deceive you since saying you need a hug and I would give you a hug is not the same exact thing. Yep, you caught me red handed. I guess I should have offered shit instead of a hug.

Quote:You already did. And then you got all up in arms when we rejected it.
Actually, I don't care what you say about me so much unless it is true.

Then you should care about everything I say.

Quote:I just couldn't stand by and watch you say hurtful things about Alla,

And what did you do, then? Did I miss something?

Quote:even for your own good.

You have no idea what is for my good.
[/quote]

11-12-2013, 11:31 PM
(11-12-2013 11:13 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 10:33 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I don't have a problem with such a notion at all. Did it ever occur to you that this forum might be seen by many as an oasis of sanity in a world full of insane people who believe in batshit-crazy superstitions and act on those batshit crazy superstitions by flying airliners into fucking buildings and starting pointless and expensive wars over their competing batshit-crazy superstitions? Of course not, you can't see past your fucking egotistical crusade to troll your superstitious bullshit on an atheist forum.
I can't help but point out in all honesty that your reasoning is hypocritical if the events of 9-11 were staged to make you believe and feel exactly what you are expressing right now.

And we know they were not. We know they we perpetrated by Muslim believers, both the planners, and the fools they roped into executing it. What an idiot response.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-12-2013, 11:32 PM
(11-12-2013 11:04 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 10:48 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Would you like that listed alphabetically, chronologically, or in order of most irritating?
Nothing personal but I think you should let dance for two answer since they are who said it.

I don't give a shit what you think I should or shouldn't do.

11-12-2013, 11:34 PM
(11-12-2013 11:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 10:22 PM)childeye Wrote:  On the contrary I say the things I say even because I expect a response. However, an intelligent response is preferable to a senseless spouting of accusations without any merit. For instance how can anyone respond to your claim of ignorant assumptions without you at least saying what those assumptions are. The thread is about sin. So you most likely are offended that someone would come on an atheist forum and talk about sin as if it existed since you claim there is no God. So what? This site is for those who only would talk down about anyone who even considers the possibility of the eternal? Did you ever stop to think you give a bad name to atheists with such demagoguery?

I don't know what would qualify as an intelligent theist in your estimation. So I don't have great intelligence, so what? I have enough intelligence to know right from wrong. What good is the respect of someone who values intelligence over goodness? Just how intelligent is that?

Wrong Childish. I asked a question (concerning chaos tand the origins of sin in Genesis) and got ZIP for an answer.
This is what I mean. Wrong about what? I don't recall you asking me anything about the origins of sin, Are you talking about Alla? maybe she simply doesn't understand your question.
Quote:You don't qualify. Get over it. You have provgen it over and over. So you're declaring yourself "good". Hahaha. Self-righteous are we, church lady ?

Actually I don't count myself good, I count Love as good as is seen on the record. But obviously you missed that and so I excuse your mistake gladly.
Quote:You failed to mention what you're doing here ? Same old bullshit. You people all jump to the assumption that someone from religion must have hurt us. NO. Religion is stupid, ALL BY ITSELF.
Ohh, so I gleam this is what you think I am wrong about. Yes I assumed you have something against religion. However, as is seen on the record in the religious religion thread, I don't advocate for religion either since the term is ambiguous. What I am doing here is talking, exchanging thoughts and commenting as pertains to the topic.
Quote:It didn't have to do anything to be accounted stupid. As a matter if fact I have more on-going religious connections than most here. YOU on the other habd, give theists a bad name with your equivocation and redefinitions, and slippery slimey evations.
I suspect you again misunderstand me. I don't recall being evasive. I worship Love is all. I don't know what you are saying when you at once count religion as stupid and then claim on going religious ties. As I said, the term religion\religious is ambiguous. This is not a cop out. I sincerely don't comprehend what you mean because of the semantics. It's as if you just said above that religion is stupid but you maintain ties to stupid stuff. I'm not trying to piss you off.
11-12-2013, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 11:39 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(11-12-2013 11:13 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 10:33 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I don't have a problem with such a notion at all. Did it ever occur to you that this forum might be seen by many as an oasis of sanity in a world full of insane people who believe in batshit-crazy superstitions and act on those batshit crazy superstitions by flying airliners into fucking buildings and starting pointless and expensive wars over their competing batshit-crazy superstitions? Of course not, you can't see past your fucking egotistical crusade to troll your superstitious bullshit on an atheist forum.

Oh, for fucks sake. You are now claiming that islamic nutjobs didn't hijack airliners and fly them into the WTC buildings? I fucking WATCHED IT HAPPEN. Need I show any more proof that you are a fucking idiot?