Sin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: Sin
(11-12-2013 11:34 PM)childeye Wrote:  Ohh, so I gleam...

Try GLEAN.

Quote:What I am doing here is talking, exchanging thoughts and commenting as pertains to the topic spouting irrelevant and preposterous bullshit blah blah blah...

[Image: fixed.gif]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2013, 11:39 PM
(11-12-2013 11:32 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 11:04 PM)childeye Wrote:  Nothing personal but I think you should let dance for two answer since they are who said it.

I don't give a shit what you think I should or shouldn't do.
Take it easy. It's not personal. Dancefortwo posed the original statement. I want to know what he means by it. However if you wish to give a go at it, that's fine. What do you think one dimensional means? You can frame it alphabetically or chronologically, anyway you feel will communicate it succinctly.
11-12-2013, 11:41 PM
(11-12-2013 11:38 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 11:34 PM)childeye Wrote:  Ohh, so I gleam...

Try GLEAN.
Thanks, typo.

Quote:What I am doing here is talking, exchanging thoughts and commenting as pertains to the topic spouting irrelevant and preposterous bullshit blah blah blah...

[Image: fixed.gif]
[/quote]
funny. Actually Love is not bullshit.
11-12-2013, 11:49 PM
(11-12-2013 11:39 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 11:32 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I don't give a shit what you think I should or shouldn't do.
Take it easy.

Go fuck yourself.

Quote:It's not personal.

Don't patronize me, bitch.

Quote:Dancefortwo posed the original statement. I want to know what he means by it. However if you wish to give a go at it, that's fine. What do you think one dimensional means? You can frame it alphabetically or chronologically, anyway you feel will communicate it succinctly.

In short it means you can't imagine anything beyond your narrow, brainwashed superstitious view of the world.

11-12-2013, 11:50 PM
(11-12-2013 11:41 PM)childeye Wrote:  funny. Actually Love is not bullshit.

Bullshit is bullshit. You aren't spouting "love". You are spouting bullshit.

12-12-2013, 12:05 AM
(11-12-2013 11:34 PM)childeye Wrote:  Actually I don't count myself good, I count Love as good as is seen on the record.

The record ? 45 ? 33 1/3 RPM, or 78 ?

We are all painfully aware of what you think good is. No one cares. What are you doing here ? It "glean", not "gleam". "Gleam" means "shiny". Did you ever go to school ? The fact you "don't recall being evasive" proves how oblivious you are.
You did it for hundreds of pages in your "what is god" threads. I do know you worship human emotions. No one's pissed off. You aren't worth it. Just toying with ya.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
12-12-2013, 12:15 AM
(11-12-2013 11:49 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 11:39 PM)childeye Wrote:  Take it easy.

Go fuck yourself.
In the biblical meaning of the term that means "know thyself".

Quote:Don't patronize me, bitch.
I don't. That would be dishonest.
Quote:Dancefortwo posed the original statement. I want to know what he means by it. However if you wish to give a go at it, that's fine. What do you think one dimensional means? You can frame it alphabetically or chronologically, anyway you feel will communicate it succinctly.

Quote:In short it means you can't imagine anything beyond your narrow, brainwashed superstitious view of the world.
On the contrary, I constantly imagine the eternal. This world will pass away along with all of its superstitions. At any rate, I am not so sure that is what dancefortwo meant. He was referring to a fundamentalist point of view, whatever that is.
12-12-2013, 12:33 AM
(11-12-2013 11:39 PM)childeye Wrote:  Take it easy.

Go fuck yourself.

How rude!

Don't patronize me, bitch.

What a sexist remark! You are a disgrace. (still)

I see the *cough* moderation of this forum hasnt improved. Angry
12-12-2013, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 12:57 AM by childeye.)
(12-12-2013 12:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 11:34 PM)childeye Wrote:  Actually I don't count myself good, I count Love as good as is seen on the record.
Quote:The record ? 45 ? 33 1/3 RPM, or 78 ?
Funny, but actually kind of true. I say the same thing over and over consistently, like a broken record.
Quote:We are all painfully aware of what you think good is. No one cares.
I don't take it personally. I know Love is what matters. You can say you don't care but the truth remains. I know you care.
Quote:What are you doing here ? It "glean", not "gleam". "Gleam" means "shiny". Did you ever go to school ?
Yeah, yeah, yeah... glean. By the way it's it's, not "It glean". Did you ever go to school?

Quote: The fact you "don't recall being evasive" proves how oblivious you are.
You did it for hundreds of pages in your "what is god" threads. I do know you worship human emotions.
As I recall, I simply said that the God of the bible is love and Love is the spiritual goodness in mankind. That is the simple Truth. You all wanted to dismiss that because you all have more fun cutting down people when counting God as religion or superstition. I honestly don't see what is evasive about what I said. I'm being as straight forward as possible.

I read your statement on free will and I agree with it. I saw a video about free will by Sam Harris on this forum. It was very well done. It's not saying anything that is any different than what scripture says, and why? Because scripture says ones image of god predetermines our moral choices. Our trust of one another is dependent upon a viable affirmation that we are cared for no matter what. You are too smart to pretend you don't know what I mean. Frankly, I feel you are too proud to receive anything from me. That's okay. I still love ya. It therefore matters to me what you think of me.
12-12-2013, 12:54 AM
(11-12-2013 11:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 11:13 PM)childeye Wrote:  I can't help but point out in all honesty that your reasoning is hypocritical if the events of 9-11 were staged to make you believe and feel exactly what you are expressing right now.

And we know they were not. We know they we perpetrated by Muslim believers, both the planners, and the fools they roped into executing it. What an idiot response.
This is getting off topic, but there are many unanswered questions about 9-11 that make it doubtful that we are getting the full story.