Sin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Sin
Quote: I hope you did. But do you know that is was NOT possible to keep one commandment without breaking the other?
They could choose not to partake of fruit and have no children/breaking commandment multiply and replenish.
or they could choose multiply and replenish by breaking first second commandment(partake of fruit).

I can't add to this. It stated my point so perfectly.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2013, 04:51 PM
(10-12-2013 04:22 PM)alpha male Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 04:02 PM)Impulse Wrote:  My what a tangled web we weave! If you didn't need to be saved, you wouldn't care about knowing him as a savior. And why is it that you need to be saved? Oh yeah, because God put you and everyone else in that position (by your own account). If I sent a bunch of dogs to attack you and then ran over and saved you from them after they chewed your hands off, would I also be your hero? Consider
I don't blame God for my sin, so a better analogy would be that I walked right into a pack of dogs and they attacked me. If you came and saved me, I would be grateful, and if you were injured or killed in the process, yes, you would be my hero.
But your Gawd made the dawgs and sent them to attack you. And you thank him for swooping down to save you? Can you say: Munschausen-By-Proxy?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
10-12-2013, 04:53 PM
(10-12-2013 03:28 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  ]OH REALLY ?? like this ?
That's some damn perfect creations right there! i'd hate to see what kind of sadistic freak "Perfectly" designs these things!
after God dedicated Earth on the seventh day and before Fall of Adam Earth was perfect. It was not perfect during creation. Death was on earth before 7th day.
Natural laws are beautiful and perfect. Oh, and we don't have to like them. Perfect doesn't have to be liked.

(10-12-2013 03:28 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  Bullsh!t! in what sense is that perfection ??
in a sense that everything that obeys natural laws or God's judicial laws is perfect.
God's creations obey natural laws. That is why they are perfect. If you didn't sin you would be perfect in obeying God's judicial laws. But you choose not to obey them. You stop being perfect.

(10-12-2013 03:28 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  Alla:Because Adam chose to learn about evil and good.
no offense but that's retarded !! how can one person's mistake hold every human being accountable ? that's BEYOND STUPID!
I agree that it is beyond stupid that is why NOBODY is accountable for what Adam did. We are here to become like Gods by learning about good and evil and that was OUR CHOICE before we came on this Earth.

(10-12-2013 03:28 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  And how exactly is learning about Good&Evil something bad ? having knowledge is something "Good" NOT "evil" if you don't know that knives are sharp then you'd cut yourself! knowing about stuff makes you human!
Gods are those who know what good and evil is. We are here to become like Gods. So, we have to know from our experience what They know from Their experience.

(10-12-2013 03:28 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  So then that was God's plan all along ?? God IS MALEVOLENT ? God wants us to suffer ? what an asshole God !
God wants us to become like Him. How did He become God? He first learned to make choices by learning about good and evil.
To suffer is to learn about evil. By knowing evil we may know that good is good. By knowing good we may know that evil is evil

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
10-12-2013, 04:55 PM
(10-12-2013 02:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  Bible says that death is result of the sin.

Instead of claiming to know what the says, how about you actually read the book and show exactly where it could be found by providing the book, chapter, and verse.

(10-12-2013 02:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  As God said that they would die the same day they partake of the fruit they did die the same day.

Genesis 5:5
"And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died."

Can you explain this to me?Huh

(10-12-2013 02:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  And that was part of God's plan of salvation or plan of happiness. Fall of Adam is part of the plan of God. It is a blessing. If Adam didn't fall he wouldn't have children.

Why did this god felt the need to execute his plan in such a way? How is this in anyway a good plan? Could he execute his plan in a different way? If so, why didn't he do it? What does procreation have to do with the fall? Why didn't Adam have any desire to have children?
(10-12-2013 04:53 PM)Alla Wrote:  after God dedicated Earth on the seventh day and before Fall of Adam Earth was perfect. It was not perfect during creation. Death was on earth before 7th day.
Natural laws are beautiful and perfect. Oh, and we don't have to like them. Perfect doesn't have to be liked.

in a sense that everything that obeys natural laws or God's judicial laws is perfect.
God's creations obey natural laws. That is why they are perfect. If you didn't sin you would be perfect in obeying God's judicial laws. But you choose not to obey them. You stop being perfect.

I agree that it is beyond stupid that is why NOBODY is accountable for what Adam did. We are here to become like Gods by learning about good and evil and that was OUR CHOICE before we came on this Earth.

Gods are those who know what good and evil is. We are here to become like Gods. So, we have to know from our experience what They know from Their experience.

God wants us to become like Him. How did He become God? He first learned to make choices by learning about good and evil.
To suffer is to learn about evil. By knowing evil we may know that good is good. By knowing good we may know that evil is evil

Guess how I know you are making this shit up a you go along.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
(10-12-2013 02:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 12:31 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Where in the Bible does it say that Adam and Eve were originally immortal and then became mortal due to sin? Drinking Beverage
Bible says that death is result of the sin. If they(Adam and Eve) never sinned they would never have result - death. Death can not enter when there is no sin.
As God said that they would die the same day they partake of the fruit they did die the same day.
And that was part of God's plan of salvation or plan of happiness. Fall of Adam is part of the plan of God. It is a blessing. If Adam didn't fall he wouldn't have children.

First off, there is no sin.
The entire concept was made up to control the masses and to make money.
I would also say that everything you've said is simply assertion with no evidence at all to back up said assertion.

Adam, Lilith, Eve : fictional characters whose actions are not sinful.
If I were to make any commentary on the story, it would be that Eve made a rational choice about information she was given and then acted according to what she wanted.

And most certainly the creations of Adam, Lilith & Eve would look nothing like a modern day human because they were not human. They were creations and as such wouldn't have characteristics of an evolved human animal, such as we are.

They also wouldn't be able to have any children in the way that we humans have children because created humans lack the evolutionary genetic material that we (meaning all placenta mammals) gained from viruses millions of years ago, in order for the placenta to attach itself to the uterine wall.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
10-12-2013, 04:57 PM
(10-12-2013 04:50 PM)natachan Wrote:  
Quote: I hope you did. But do you know that is was NOT possible to keep one commandment without breaking the other?
They could choose not to partake of fruit and have no children/breaking commandment multiply and replenish.
or they could choose multiply and replenish by breaking first second commandment(partake of fruit).

I can't add to this. It stated my point so perfectly.
That is why God do not punish Adam and Eve for partaking of the fruit and He doesn't punish us(their posterity) for this.
By breaking one law they kept another. And they kept MORE important law.
They made RIGHT choice. God wanted them to keep FIRST commandment - multiply and replenish and learn about good and evil that ALL of us can become like Gods.

10-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Photo RE: Sin
(10-12-2013 04:53 PM)Alla Wrote:  God wants us to become like Him. How did He become God? He first learned to make choices by learning about good and evil.

[Image: HillaryClintonEFFUUP.jpg]

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 2 users Like guitar_nut's post
10-12-2013, 05:05 PM
(10-12-2013 04:22 PM)alpha male Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 04:02 PM)Impulse Wrote:  My what a tangled web we weave! If you didn't need to be saved, you wouldn't care about knowing him as a savior. And why is it that you need to be saved? Oh yeah, because God put you and everyone else in that position (by your own account). If I sent a bunch of dogs to attack you and then ran over and saved you from them after they chewed your hands off, would I also be your hero? Consider
I don't blame God for my sin, so a better analogy would be that I walked right into a pack of dogs and they attacked me. If you came and saved me, I would be grateful, and if you were injured or killed in the process, yes, you would be my hero.
No, the true analogy is you sinned and that's why I sent the dogs to attack you. Your sin was merely telling a lie or some other ridiculously out-of-proportion action with the consequence I doled out. Then I came to "save" you. Would I still be your hero?

But you should blame God for your sin if you really believe in him. He set you up for failure by putting your ancestors, Adam and Eve, right next to the forbidden tree knowing full well they would eat from it and the consequences he would dish out would fall on you the same as every other human.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
10-12-2013, 05:14 PM
(10-12-2013 04:55 PM)NoSuicide4Me Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 02:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  Bible says that death is result of the sin.
Instead of claiming to know what the says, how about you actually read the book and show exactly where it could be found by providing the book, chapter, and verse.
Romans 6:23
for the wages of sin is death.
James 1:15
sin bringeth forth death

Romans 5:12
by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.

(10-12-2013 04:55 PM)NoSuicide4Me Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 02:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  As God said that they would die the same day they partake of the fruit they did die the same day.

Genesis 5:5
"And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died."

Can you explain this to me?Huh
Of course. Adam died the same moment he broke the law. It calls spiritual death.
He also suffered physical death. Bible says that day can be a term for some kind of period of time. Prophet said that what for us 1000 years for God is 1 day. 930 years is less than 1000 years.