Since I am going to the Preist AGAIN.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2012, 08:09 PM
RE: Since I am going to the Preist AGAIN.
(15-09-2012 08:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 07:44 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  No can do. My mom is extremely trusting of this preist.

He wanted it to be ALONE.

Then tell her he makes you really nervous, and you want to go to the doctor, and ask for some Valium before you see him, so you can be calm, and won't shake, and be so afraid. (Tell her you need pre-medication for the sessions). Tongue

I really disliked the session, but I was highly respectful.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
15-09-2012, 08:14 PM
(15-09-2012 08:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 08:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Then tell her he makes you really nervous, and you want to go to the doctor, and ask for some Valium before you see him, so you can be calm, and won't shake, and be so afraid. (Tell her you need pre-medication for the sessions). Tongue

I really disliked the session, but I was highly respectful.

I'm not suggesting you weren't. I'm saying, if you tell her he makes you SO nervous that you think you need Valium for the talks, it would involve another professional, (the doctor), who would no doubt, ask her, why she is forcing you to do something that makes you so uncomfortable. It's a way of cracking open your home situation to outside scrutiny.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-09-2012, 08:26 PM
(15-09-2012 08:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 07:44 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  No can do. My mom is extremely trusting of this preist.

He wanted it to be ALONE.

Then tell her he makes you really nervous, and you want to go to the doctor, and ask for some Valium before you see him, so you can be calm, and won't shake, and be so afraid. (Tell her you need pre-medication for the sessions). Tongue

Hey if you play your cards right this (depending on your state) could be your ticket to legal, 'medicinal', MJ! Big Grin All these priests, and this one in particular, always leering at you when Mom isn't looking makes you very very nervous. And you need the weed to calm your nerves down. Ta-dah! Big Grin
Let's see which your Mom chooses: the church/weed combo or the no-church/no-weed combo. Either way, you win.
[+] 2 users Like Janus's post
15-09-2012, 08:32 PM
(15-09-2012 08:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 08:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I really disliked the session, but I was highly respectful.

I'm not suggesting you weren't. I'm saying, if you tell her he makes you SO nervous that you think you need Valium for the talks, it would involve another professional, (the doctor), who would no doubt, ask her, why she is forcing you to do something that makes you so uncomfortable. It's a way of cracking open your home situation to outside scrutiny.
Good idea.

15-09-2012, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 09:01 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-09-2012 08:32 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 08:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'm not suggesting you weren't. I'm saying, if you tell her he makes you SO nervous that you think you need Valium for the talks, it would involve another professional, (the doctor), who would no doubt, ask her, why she is forcing you to do something that makes you so uncomfortable. It's a way of cracking open your home situation to outside scrutiny.
Good idea.

Or do the school counselor route. Tell your school counselor that she is forcing you to do this, and it makes you very nervous to be in the presence alone with someone who was accused of that. Another way of cracking open the home situation. I hope you know it's really abusive. She may not intend it, but that's it's effect.

You are "totally off the charts" intelligent, but you are still a kid. You need to let adults help you, when and if they can.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-09-2012, 09:07 PM
(15-09-2012 08:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  [...] I hope you know it's really abusive. She may not intend it, but that's it's effect. [...]

That's what it boils down to.
[+] 1 user Likes Janus's post
15-09-2012, 09:26 PM
(15-09-2012 08:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 08:32 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Good idea.

Or do the school counselor route. Tell your school counselor that she is forcing you to do this, and it makes you very nervous to be in the presence alone with someone who was accused of that. Another way of cracking open the home situation. I hope you know it's really abusive. She may not intend it, but that's it's effect.

You are "totally off the charts" intelligent, but you are still a kid. You need to let adults help you, when and if they can.

Thanks Bucky, that means a lot coming from you.

15-09-2012, 09:44 PM
This whole thread angers me. I need to reply later, when I am calmer.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
15-09-2012, 09:45 PM
(15-09-2012 09:44 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  This whole thread angers me. I need to reply later, when I am calmer.

Get on Skype.

16-09-2012, 12:01 AM

I really think you need to grow up. Seriously. You want to be an atheist, be an atheist. You want to hate this guy for no reason, hate this guy for no reason. Just be honest and quit making excuses. You sound to me like the kind of guy who would falsly accuse a preist of molesting you. Maybe it was someone who hated this guy as much as you that accused him. Apparently, he's not in jail and still counseling youth. My guess is the accusation was pretty weak. But you want to believe it, so believe it. Hate him for nothing, who cares? The world is full of people who hate other people for no reason. You're an atheist, you know what that implies, so just do whatever your brain is stimulated to do, what other choice do you have?

By the way, don't be so vigilante against a certain crime--it makes you look guilty of it yourself. Especially when you get all up in arms at the mere mention of it.

Just sayin.
Quote this message in a reply