Since I am going to the Preist AGAIN.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2012, 01:12 AM
RE: Since I am going to the Preist AGAIN.
(16-09-2012 12:01 AM)Egor Wrote:  I really think you need to grow up. Seriously. You want to be an atheist, be an atheist. You want to hate this guy for no reason, hate this guy for no reason. Just be honest and quit making excuses. You sound to me like the kind of guy who would falsly accuse a preist of molesting you. Maybe it was someone who hated this guy as much as you that accused him. Apparently, he's not in jail and still counseling youth. My guess is the accusation was pretty weak. But you want to believe it, so believe it. Hate him for nothing, who cares? The world is full of people who hate other people for no reason. You're an atheist, you know what that implies, so just do whatever your brain is stimulated to do, what other choice do you have?

By the way, don't be so vigilante against a certain crime--it makes you look guilty of it yourself. Especially when you get all up in arms at the mere mention of it.

Just sayin.
Dude, I don't HATE him. I am nervous about him. He makes me uncomfortable. Sure, he might not have done it, I don't know. But I am not going to sit there like I have abosolutely NOTHING to fear when I have heard RUMORS about him molesting a child.

Child molester have a special place in my heart, and it is not a good one.

First of all? How am I acting that makes me a vigilante, I never am going to kill him or beat him up. I just don't feel comfortable sitting in a session ALONE with him when he has been accused for molesting children.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Atothetheist's post
16-09-2012, 01:20 AM
If you get that nervous you could carry some sort of "weapon" like a metal pen or maybe some pepper spray with you the next time you see him, it may help you feel more secure...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
16-09-2012, 01:23 AM
(16-09-2012 01:20 AM)nach_in Wrote:  If you get that nervous you could carry some sort of "weapon" like a metal pen or maybe some pepper spray with you the next time you see him, it may help you feel more secure...

Yeah, maybe. I'll seriously check for that shit, thanks.

Again, I am not thinking he did it, but I am not going to just think it is perfectly safe. If he did do it, I will begin to HATE him.

Known pedophilic preists have been relocated and still in the preistly positions, so it is not uncommon for them NOT to quit being a child counciler. The Catholic church has a lot of sway in believers.

16-09-2012, 01:38 AM

(16-09-2012 01:12 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  First of all? How am I acting that makes me a vigilante, I never am going to kill him or beat him up. I just don't feel comfortable sitting in a session ALONE with him when he has been accused for molesting children.

Oh, sorry. I must be thick.Hobo

Under your avatar it says, and I quote: "general badass." I would have thought you could get away from a molesting priest. Apparently you greatly fear he might be able to make you do...things. I'd change your avatar blurb to "specific badass in a narrow group of circumstances."
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2012, 01:47 AM
(16-09-2012 01:38 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(16-09-2012 01:12 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  First of all? How am I acting that makes me a vigilante, I never am going to kill him or beat him up. I just don't feel comfortable sitting in a session ALONE with him when he has been accused for molesting children.

Oh, sorry. I must be thick.Hobo

Under your avatar it says, and I quote: "general badass." I would have thought you could get away from a molesting priest. Apparently you greatly fear he might be able to make you do...things. I'd change your avatar blurb to "specific badass in a narrow group of circumstances."

Sure, have the right to take my title seriously.

16-09-2012, 01:49 AM

(16-09-2012 01:23 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(16-09-2012 01:20 AM)nach_in Wrote:  If you get that nervous you could carry some sort of "weapon" like a metal pen or maybe some pepper spray with you the next time you see him, it may help you feel more secure...

Yeah, maybe. I'll seriously check for that shit, thanks.

I can just see you in jail or in the psych section of the ER: "eeeees a molestor, a molestor I tell you. I heard someone say he might be--that means he is. You can tell by the white collar eees wearing--that's why I pepper-sprayed him! It wasn't because he laughed at the dress I was wearing--it's because he's a molessssssssster! Why don't you listen to me!

Quote:Again, I am not thinking he did it, but I am not going to just think it is perfectly safe. If he did do it, I will begin to HATE him.

Known pedophilic preists have been relocated and still in the preistly positions, so it is not uncommon for them NOT to quit being a child counciler. The Catholic church has a lot of sway in believers.

You do realize it's usually a willing situation, right? It's not legal. It's not moral. But it's not usually a forceful rape situation. If you don't want to be molested, I think at your age you could just say, "No." Actually, he probably would test you first to see if you were even willing. May I suggest not swimming in the rectory pool with him alone while wearing a tight pair of speedos. Just a suggestion.
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2012, 01:50 AM
Hey Egor, do you really think I'm the king of the cows? LOL Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
16-09-2012, 02:17 AM
Despite the news stories and jokes, you probably don't have to worry about him raping you. Just beat him with logic. Not rape accusations.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
16-09-2012, 02:18 AM
(16-09-2012 02:17 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Despite the news stories and jokes, you probably don't have to worry about him raping you. Just beat him with logic. Not rape accusations.

Again, I have not mentioned to him that I think he is a rapist, or a molester. I am just uncomfortable being with him alone, even though he insists on him.

16-09-2012, 02:23 AM
How old are you? If you don't mind my asking.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.