Since when has "Alt-Right" been synonymous with white nationalism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2016, 06:26 PM
RE: Since when has "Alt-Right" been synonymous with white nationalism?
I know brown people who identify with the label 'alt-right.' Anyone who disregards them all as just white nationalists is most likely a butthurt regressive, then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2016, 06:32 PM
(23-11-2016 06:26 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  I know brown people who identify with the label 'alt-right.' Anyone who disregards them all as just white nationalists is most likely a butthurt regressive, then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The KKK also has a black supporters. There are homosexual who are rabbidly anti gay rights and think they are sick. There is also a significant number of women who happen to be incredibly mysognistic. Having a (insert minority group here) friend or supporter doesn't make you not racist.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 4 users Like epronovost's post
23-11-2016, 06:39 PM
(23-11-2016 06:32 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 06:26 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  I know brown people who identify with the label 'alt-right.' Anyone who disregards them all as just white nationalists is most likely a butthurt regressive, then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Having a (insert minority group here) friend or supporter doesn't make you not racist.

Sure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
23-11-2016, 11:11 PM

The KKK also has a black supporters. There are homosexual who are rabbidly anti gay rights and think they are sick. There is also a significant number of women who happen to be incredibly mysognistic. Having a (insert minority group here) friend or supporter doesn't make you not racist.

I had no idea. I looked it up and you are right.
23-11-2016, 11:16 PM
(23-11-2016 04:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I thought it was some sorta keyboard shortcut but was too embarrassed to say anything.

Me too. I knew about Alt-Z, but I never heard about Alt-R.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-11-2016, 11:31 PM
(23-11-2016 11:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 04:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I thought it was some sorta keyboard shortcut but was too embarrassed to say anything.

Me too. I knew about Alt-Z, but I never heard about Alt-R.

Alt-F4 is a good one too.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-11-2016, 07:14 AM
(23-11-2016 11:31 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 11:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Me too. I knew about Alt-Z, but I never heard about Alt-R.

Alt-F4 is a good one too.

What we need now is Alt-Ctrl-Del

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
24-11-2016, 07:36 AM

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-11-2016, 09:44 AM

A black white nationalist bemoans the existence of her race http://www.amren.com/news/2015/10/i-am-b...e-realist/

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
24-11-2016, 11:08 AM
I've not been around the arguing about or against it but it's a group I've not seen someone call someone else apart of. It's all silly titling anyway

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson