Since when has "Alt-Right" been synonymous with white nationalism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2016, 08:17 AM
RE: Since when has "Alt-Right" been synonymous with white nationalism?
(25-11-2016 02:10 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 11:09 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Except that it isn't true. Richard Spencer stole the term that was being kicked around by guys like Paul Gottfried and Patrick Ford. I've read how they used the term and it had nothing to do with racism. These guys were using the term "alternate right" to describe right wingers that didn't fit the mold of a regular neoconservative. Richard Spencer is a clown.

Then why won't trump denounce him? Did you see the hail trump video? Trump throws a Twitter fit over SNL, Hamleton, New York Times, to name a few, over any perceived slight, but remains somewhat silent on this...his team released blurb about racism that was really vague, especially when you consider how direct he can be, demanding apologies and shit.

Why isn't he calling out this "clown" out and telling him to shut the fuck up?

Dodgy

I don't think he wants to. That means to me, either he's a coward and afraid piss off what seems to be a portion of his base or...

He actually agrees and is pleased by all this.

Time will tell I suppose.

"I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn." -New York Times interview ( http://nypost.com/2016/11/22/trump-conde...mp-salute/ )

What more do you want? White nationalist Richard Spencer said he was “disappointed” with Trump.

Trump isn't the hero these racists were hoping for. There are many factions of alt-right. Only a small fraction are racists like this Richard Spencer guy.

Candidates can't directly choose every single person that supports them.

Where's the outrage when democrats are endorsed by gangster rappers that rap about killing people, smacking women, selling drugs and committing armed robbery?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
25-11-2016, 11:40 AM
(25-11-2016 08:05 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well seeing as each have done things (well maybe not liberalism) have done some really stupid shit like this http://heatst.com/world/feminist-snow-pl...tandstill/

and spread lies like these http://time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/

what do you expect? For it to cause progress?

Don't worry, Liberalism has supported globalisation, even in country were competition was impossible (for example Congo and Canada), creating a form neo-colonalism where the richer country can exploit the poorer ones natural ressources and employ its workforce for extremely low slararies to produce manufactured goods. The capital and profits are then transported back to the richer country, preventing the poorer one to use them to improve its public services and infrastructure, thus stays poor and politically unstable. There isn't a single political affiliation that isn't guilty of some error or stupidity, That's how human beings are. You just don't want to be parto of those who are commiting the most stupidity and errors (or even horrors) like dominionist, neo-nazi, anti-feminists and nativists and the Alt-Right represent all those four rather generously.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
25-11-2016, 11:48 AM
(25-11-2016 11:40 AM)epronovost Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 08:05 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well seeing as each have done things (well maybe not liberalism) have done some really stupid shit like this http://heatst.com/world/feminist-snow-pl...tandstill/

and spread lies like these http://time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/

what do you expect? For it to cause progress?

Don't worry, Liberalism has supported globalisation, even in country were competition was impossible (for example Congo and Canada), creating a form neo-colonalism where the richer country can exploit the poorer ones natural ressources and employ its workforce for extremely low slararies to produce manufactured goods. The capital and profits are then transported back to the richer country, preventing the poorer one to use them to improve its public services and infrastructure, thus stays poor and politically unstable. There isn't a single political affiliation that isn't guilty of some error or stupidity, That's how human beings are. You just don't want to be parto of those who are commiting the most stupidity and errors (or even horrors) like dominionist, neo-nazi, anti-feminists and nativists and the Alt-Right represent all those four rather generously.

The alt-right isn't even a thing. If it was, the argument would be whether to worship kek or not. It is just a label that is used to describe right wingers who aren't conservative or are a different type of conservative.

And sure everything has done some bad but it comes down to what good has that thing done vs what bad things it has done. And feminism today could die off and the west would be better for it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-11-2016, 04:27 PM
(25-11-2016 11:48 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 11:40 AM)epronovost Wrote:  Don't worry, Liberalism has supported globalisation, even in country were competition was impossible (for example Congo and Canada), creating a form neo-colonalism where the richer country can exploit the poorer ones natural ressources and employ its workforce for extremely low slararies to produce manufactured goods. The capital and profits are then transported back to the richer country, preventing the poorer one to use them to improve its public services and infrastructure, thus stays poor and politically unstable. There isn't a single political affiliation that isn't guilty of some error or stupidity, That's how human beings are. You just don't want to be parto of those who are commiting the most stupidity and errors (or even horrors) like dominionist, neo-nazi, anti-feminists and nativists and the Alt-Right represent all those four rather generously.

The alt-right isn't even a thing. If it was, the argument would be whether to worship kek or not. It is just a label that is used to describe right wingers who aren't conservative or are a different type of conservative.

And sure everything has done some bad but it comes down to what good has that thing done vs what bad things it has done. And feminism today could die off and the west would be better for it.

That it's not a thing sounds like saying any starting or early potential grouping isn't a thing. Yeah the idea of tea party conservatives wasn't a thing for a couple phases of videos, followers, and then demonstrations. Then it was formed into a thing different in idea but a group of proclaimed unity.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-11-2016, 04:31 PM
(25-11-2016 04:27 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 11:48 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  The alt-right isn't even a thing. If it was, the argument would be whether to worship kek or not. It is just a label that is used to describe right wingers who aren't conservative or are a different type of conservative.

That it's not a thing sounds like saying any starting or early potential grouping isn't a thing. Yeah the idea of tea party conservatives wasn't a thing for a couple phases of videos, followers, and then demonstrations. Then it was formed into a thing different in idea but a group of proclaimed unity.

It isn't a thing because nobody can lock down what they are. People say they a racist, but if they were to be an official group with goals, it would be to give dank memes a T.V channel.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-11-2016, 04:33 PM
(25-11-2016 04:31 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 04:27 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  That it's not a thing sounds like saying any starting or early potential grouping isn't a thing. Yeah the idea of tea party conservatives wasn't a thing for a couple phases of videos, followers, and then demonstrations. Then it was formed into a thing different in idea but a group of proclaimed unity.

It isn't a thing because nobody can lock down what they are. People say they a racist, but if they were to be an official group with goals, it would be to give dank memes a T.V channel.

Same as the tea party... it was that way for years. The Tea party wasn't an official group with goals until segments of gop members decided to use it to gain office.

Hell you can call libertarians that and even it's party that and I suppose it's not a thing.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-11-2016, 05:17 PM
(25-11-2016 04:33 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 04:31 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  It isn't a thing because nobody can lock down what they are. People say they a racist, but if they were to be an official group with goals, it would be to give dank memes a T.V channel.

Same as the tea party... it was that way for years. The Tea party wasn't an official group with goals until segments of gop members decided to use it to gain office.

Hell you can call libertarians that and even it's party that and I suppose it's not a thing.

No libertarians have a goal. What I am saying is that the alt-right isn't a group(yet) but a label.

25-11-2016, 06:18 PM
(25-11-2016 08:17 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 02:10 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Then why won't trump denounce him? Did you see the hail trump video? Trump throws a Twitter fit over SNL, Hamleton, New York Times, to name a few, over any perceived slight, but remains somewhat silent on this...his team released blurb about racism that was really vague, especially when you consider how direct he can be, demanding apologies and shit.

Why isn't he calling out this "clown" out and telling him to shut the fuck up?

Dodgy

I don't think he wants to. That means to me, either he's a coward and afraid piss off what seems to be a portion of his base or...

He actually agrees and is pleased by all this.

Time will tell I suppose.

"I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn." -New York Times interview ( http://nypost.com/2016/11/22/trump-conde...mp-salute/ )

What more do you want? White nationalist Richard Spencer said he was “disappointed” with Trump.

Trump isn't the hero these racists were hoping for. There are many factions of alt-right. Only a small fraction are racists like this Richard Spencer guy.

Where's the outrage when democrats are endorsed by gangster rappers that rap about killing people, smacking women, selling drugs and committing armed robbery?

Did you read the whole thing in the link you posted. This was reported by someone over Twitter. That's not the same thing as a formal press release or going on tv to disavow them. Why doesn't he tweet it at 2 am? But he said it in a closed door interview. -- ok...moving on...

Bannon is just as troubling.

I was plenty outraged with democrats and some of their supporters and I agree you can't always control that. Yet, I doubt some rap singer would be promoted to HUD or be the chief political advisor.

But democrats don't hold the majority in congress, nor is a democrat president elect.

He keeps saying he wants to the president for everyone, but there's nothing in his actions that go along with this.

Unless you're a billionaire LDH, I guess you'll be great.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-11-2016, 06:43 PM
(25-11-2016 06:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 08:17 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  "I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn." -New York Times interview ( http://nypost.com/2016/11/22/trump-conde...mp-salute/ )

Did you read the whole thing in the link you posted. This was reported by someone over Twitter. That's not the same thing as a formal press release or going on tv to disavow them. Why doesn't he tweet it at 2 am? But he said it in a closed door interview. -- ok...moving on...

I was plenty outraged with democrats and some of their supporters and I agree you can't always control that. Yet, I doubt some rap singer would be promoted to HUD or be the chief political advisor.

But democrats don't hold the majority in congress, nor is a democrat president elect.

He keeps saying he wants to the president for everyone, but there's nothing in his actions that go along with this.

He certainly didn't disavow them until two weeks after the election and that was on Twitter. What took him so long? He didn't condemn them during the campaign. Or do you suppose he's just an average, run of the mill, dirty politician and just wanted their votes? Did he overlook their repugnant views until he was sure he had their approval and votes in his pocket? Gasp! Gee, do you suppose?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
25-11-2016, 07:56 PM
(25-11-2016 06:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 06:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Did you read the whole thing in the link you posted. This was reported by someone over Twitter. That's not the same thing as a formal press release or going on tv to disavow them. Why doesn't he tweet it at 2 am? But he said it in a closed door interview. -- ok...moving on...

He certainly didn't disavow them until two weeks after the election and that was on Twitter. What took him so long? He didn't condemn them during the campaign. Or do you suppose he's just an average, run of the mill, dirty politician and just wanted their votes? Did he overlook their repugnant views until he was sure he had their approval and votes in his pocket? Gasp! Gee, do you suppose?

Why waste his time on 300 loser racists? There was barely 200 people at Richard Spencer's gala. They're nobody. There are more racist anti white street gangs in a small city than members of this tiny movement.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]