Since when has "Alt-Right" been synonymous with white nationalism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Since when has "Alt-Right" been synonymous with white nationalism?
I reckon they endorsed him for a reason.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2016, 10:17 PM
(25-11-2016 08:05 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 05:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Since when has feminism, liberalism, or social justice been synonymous with the regressive left?

It isn't.

The right just says it is.

Well seeing as each have done things (well maybe not liberalism) have done some really stupid shit like this http://heatst.com/world/feminist-snow-pl...tandstill/

and spread lies like these http://time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/

what do you expect? For it to cause progress?

NO. Each side does their best to dismiss the whole group by smearing them with the extremists.

Now I could do the Democrat thing, and take the high road, and side with the right wingers who are marginally less crazy who are being unfairly maligned by being lumped in with the crazier ones.

But I have zero fucks left to give. The right gets away without apologizing all the fucking time, and I'm sick and fucking tired of compassion, understanding, and empathy being a one way street. So some right wingers are being butt-hurt by their label being smeared? Cry me a mother-fucking-river.

[Image: 01cf3d846c7a8a0d20370c59aa46bbb6d793788b...56d24f.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-11-2016, 10:33 PM
(25-11-2016 07:56 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 06:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  He certainly didn't disavow them until two weeks after the election and that was on Twitter. What took him so long? He didn't condemn them during the campaign. Or do you suppose he's just an average, run of the mill, dirty politician and just wanted their votes? Did he overlook their repugnant views until he was sure he had their approval and votes in his pocket? Gasp! Gee, do you suppose?

Why waste his time on 300 loser racists? There was barely 200 people at Richard Spencer's gala. They're nobody. There are more racist anti white street gangs in a small city than members of this tiny movement.

(25-11-2016 07:56 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Why waste his time on 300 loser racists? There was barely 200 people at Richard Spencer's gala. They're nobody.

Why waste his time? How much time does it take to condemn such hatred. Not much. Instead he gets on Twitter and babbles on about total nonsense in the middle of the night. What a buffoon. What a moron.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
26-11-2016, 10:13 AM
(25-11-2016 10:17 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  NO. Each side does their best to dismiss the whole group by smearing them with the extremists.

You assume only the right does it. Most people who think feminism is gross are liberals as well.

(25-11-2016 10:17 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  But I have zero fucks left to give. The right gets away without apologizing all the fucking time, and I'm sick and fucking tired of compassion, understanding, and empathy being a one way street.

Well so far people don't see them as the major problem.

(25-11-2016 10:17 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So some right wingers are being butt-hurt by their label being smeared? Cry me a mother-fucking-river.

I don't think they care

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-11-2016, 10:22 AM
(25-11-2016 10:17 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 08:05 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well seeing as each have done things (well maybe not liberalism) have done some really stupid shit like this http://heatst.com/world/feminist-snow-pl...tandstill/

and spread lies like these http://time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/

what do you expect? For it to cause progress?

NO. Each side does their best to dismiss the whole group by smearing them with the extremists.

Now I could do the Democrat thing, and take the high road, and side with the right wingers who are marginally less crazy who are being unfairly maligned by being lumped in with the crazier ones.

But I have zero fucks left to give. The right gets away without apologizing all the fucking time, and I'm sick and fucking tired of compassion, understanding, and empathy being a one way street. So some right wingers are being butt-hurt by their label being smeared? Cry me a mother-fucking-river.

[Image: 01cf3d846c7a8a0d20370c59aa46bbb6d793788b...56d24f.jpg]

Yeah, I'm with you at this point. I'm tired of separating the right side of the spectrum into its more and less rational/hateful/ignorant/bigoted/biased end-members. At this point, the moderates and centrists on the right have let the extreme ends of the spectrum take hold as long as the GOP is what gets the power. It isn't only the racist and bigoted alt-right, it's the racist and bigoted Tea Party and the racists and bigots who spent 8 years making monkey memes about Obama and the stupid and theocratic religious conservatives. They don't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves, so why should I give a shit about them?

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
26-11-2016, 10:23 AM
(26-11-2016 10:13 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 10:17 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  NO. Each side does their best to dismiss the whole group by smearing them with the extremists.

You assume only the right does it. Most people who think feminism is gross are liberals as well.

(25-11-2016 10:17 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  But I have zero fucks left to give. The right gets away without apologizing all the fucking time, and I'm sick and fucking tired of compassion, understanding, and empathy being a one way street.

(25-11-2016 10:17 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So some right wingers are being butt-hurt by their label being smeared? Cry me a mother-fucking-river.

I don't think they care

They'll care the next time they lose a major election. Hypocritical assholes

-Rick
26-11-2016, 10:33 AM
(26-11-2016 10:23 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 10:13 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You assume only the right does it. Most people who think feminism is gross are liberals as well.

I don't think they care

They'll care the next time they lose a major election. Hypocritical assholes

I mean everyone cares when their candidate loses.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-11-2016, 10:39 AM
(26-11-2016 10:33 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 10:23 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  They'll care the next time they lose a major election. Hypocritical assholes

I mean everyone cares when their candidate loses.

No, I mean they'll also care about what has been done to the conservative label at that point too. Getting enough pissed-off white peiole to elect your politicians will only work for so long in a country who's minority population continues to grow. Stupid mother fuckers.

-Rick
26-11-2016, 11:21 AM
(26-11-2016 10:39 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 10:33 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I mean everyone cares when their candidate loses.

No, I mean they'll also care about what has been done to the conservative label at that point too. Getting enough pissed-off white peiole to elect your politicians will only work for so long in a country who's minority population continues to grow. Stupid mother fuckers.

That's assuming that in some time in the future minorites don't go republican.

26-11-2016, 12:41 PM
(26-11-2016 11:21 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 10:39 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  No, I mean they'll also care about what has been done to the conservative label at that point too. Getting enough pissed-off white peiole to elect your politicians will only work for so long in a country who's minority population continues to grow. Stupid mother fuckers.

That's assuming that in some time in the future minorites don't go republican.

Yes, that is assuming that minorities won't side with the end of the political spectrum trying to discrimste against them. Thanks for the incredibly obvious statement.

-Rick