Singer/actress apologizes to ignoramuses who owe HER an apology

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2013, 03:21 AM
(04-06-2013 08:57 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 06:56 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  To be honest it was a decent joke.
In this thread, it was in poor taste. Dodgy (Frankly, I think it's in poor taste regardless.)

Joking = bad. I can't tell whether you are a conservative that doesn't like sexual jokes because they are not godly or a liberal that doesn't like sexual jokes because they aren't PC?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 08:11 AM by Impulse.)
RE: Singer/actress apologizes to ignoramuses who owe HER an apology
(05-06-2013 03:21 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 08:57 PM)Impulse Wrote:  In this thread, it was in poor taste. Dodgy (Frankly, I think it's in poor taste regardless.)

Joking = bad. I can't tell whether you are a conservative that doesn't like sexual jokes because they are not godly or a liberal that doesn't like sexual jokes because they aren't PC?
I don't like bigotry and the joke wouldn't be "funny" without it. Does that clear it up for you? Try telling a joke that focuses on race and see how many laughs you get from people that aren't bigoted. Targeting jokes at someone's sexual orientation is no different.

This thread is about bigotry and that made it twice as bad.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
05-06-2013, 08:22 AM
(05-06-2013 08:07 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 03:21 AM)I and I Wrote:  Joking = bad. I can't tell whether you are a conservative that doesn't like sexual jokes because they are not godly or a liberal that doesn't like sexual jokes because they aren't PC?
I don't like bigotry and the joke wouldn't be "funny" without it. Does that clear it up for you? Try telling a joke that focuses on race and see how many laughs you get from people that aren't bigoted. Targeting jokes at someone's sexual orientation is no different.

So you don't like jokes, when are you killing yourself from depression?
05-06-2013, 08:49 AM
(05-06-2013 08:22 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 08:07 AM)Impulse Wrote:  I don't like bigotry and the joke wouldn't be "funny" without it. Does that clear it up for you? Try telling a joke that focuses on race and see how many laughs you get from people that aren't bigoted. Targeting jokes at someone's sexual orientation is no different.

So you don't like jokes, when are you killing yourself from depression?
Try working on that reading comprehension. Bigoted and stupid too. Unbelievable. Rolleyes

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
05-06-2013, 08:59 AM
(05-06-2013 08:49 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 08:22 AM)I and I Wrote:  So you don't like jokes, when are you killing yourself from depression?
Try working on that reading comprehension. Bigoted and stupid too. Unbelievable. Rolleyes

So according to you about 90 percent of all jokes and all comedians are bigoted? Or are you trying to impress people here by pretending to be against jokes?
05-06-2013, 11:26 AM
(05-06-2013 08:59 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 08:49 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Try working on that reading comprehension. Bigoted and stupid too. Unbelievable. Rolleyes

So according to you about 90 percent of all jokes and all comedians are bigoted? Or are you trying to impress people here by pretending to be against jokes?
90% - that's your number, not mine. Prove it.
impress - No
pretending - I'm pretending nothing
against jokes - No, still just your stupid interpretation that I doubt even you really believe.

Wow, 4 strikes. Not good at all. No

05-06-2013, 01:09 PM
(05-06-2013 11:26 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 08:59 AM)I and I Wrote:  So according to you about 90 percent of all jokes and all comedians are bigoted? Or are you trying to impress people here by pretending to be against jokes?
90% - that's your number, not mine. Prove it.
impress - No
against jokes - No, still just your stupid interpretation that I doubt even you really believe.

Who are your favorite comedians?
05-06-2013, 03:42 PM
(05-06-2013 01:09 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 11:26 AM)Impulse Wrote:  90% - that's your number, not mine. Prove it.
impress - No

Who are your favorite comedians?
That's right. Don't admit to anything, just change the subject... Drinking Beverage

05-06-2013, 03:55 PM
(05-06-2013 03:42 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 01:09 PM)I and I Wrote:  Who are your favorite comedians?
That's right. Don't admit to anything, just change the subject... Drinking Beverage

its not changing the subject, you came in here stroking your cock judging people about what they find funny saying that my joke was bigoted. I asked you who your favorite comedians were because ALL COMEDIANS DEGRADE, PUT DOWN, AND RIDICULE GROUPS IN SOCIETY. Either you do like certain comedians and wont mention names because they too degrade groups in society and tell dirty jokes. Or you don't like comedy at all and live a very depressing life.

Name your favorite comedians, lets see if you practice what you preach, do your favorite comedians tell jokes that make light of peoples sexual orientation, gender or race? put up or shut up.
05-06-2013, 04:17 PM
I said you're one joke is in poor taste.
You replied "joking = bad".

I said it's bigotry I don't like.
You replied "so you don't like jokes".

I pointed out the reading comprehension issue in that reply since that isn't what I said at all.
You replied, "according to you about 90 percent of all jokes and all comedians are bigoted" and asked if I'm trying to impress people here by pretending to be against jokes.

I pointed out 4 things factually wrong with that reply.
You asked who my favorite comedians are.

Not even once have you replied to a single thing that I actually said, but now you want me to answer your question... Drinking Beverage

Here's my equally indirect, but more relevant answer:
My issue is with YOUR joke. Your ONE joke. In THIS thread. When you try to generalize that to all jokes, most jokes, comedians, even all YOUR jokes, or anything else, it IS a change of subject from the point I was making. And, aside from all this nonsense, the thread subject is about a celebrity who is being made to feel like shit by some fans and some family members who themselves should be made to feel like shit, but aren't. Somehow, in your twisted brain, that was an opportunity to try to be "funny". It's about as appropriate as cracking a joke at a funeral.

Now I think we've derailed this thread long enough so I'll ignore any more responses you have about this tangent.

[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post