Single biggest objection.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: Single biggest objection.
TL;DR Version.

JEW issues challenge. Community responds. JEW goes 'NO U' and tries to reverse challenge instead of actually doing any work/research. 9 more pages of back peddling and liberal use of internet memes.

Conclusion? Jeremy is still nothing more tha a lazy troll.

Nothing to see here, move along, move along...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-05-2014, 12:11 AM
(20-05-2014 11:42 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Just to give you all a heads-up: I replaced the image Taqiyya included in this post with a copy from a different website because several users received malware warnings from their browsers.

[Image: nuRoT27.png]

Not sure WTF is going on there. It's not like we haven't been using memegenerator forever or anything.... Rolleyes

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
21-05-2014, 12:37 AM
I was wondering where Chas was
Then I found him.
[Image: night_at_creation_museum.jpg]

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 5 users Like sporehux's post
21-05-2014, 12:41 AM
(20-05-2014 05:06 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  As some of you may be aware, I am a Christian. I and many other Christians point to the Holy Bible as one of the primary sources of knowledge regarding the God we worship.

I am aware that there may be individuals here who have objections to the contents of the Bible. For instance, some one here may object to the Bible's claim to be the word of God.

Some may object to the Bible's views on homosexuality.

These are just two examples.

In this thread I invite anyone who has an objection to the Bible to tell me what their single biggest objection is and if one particular objection is found to be more prevalent than others, I will attempt to address it.

Please state the objection and why it is your single biggest objection.

There is no such thing as magic.

It is as simple as that.

There is no such thing as magic, The supernatural does not exist, Ghosts are a figment of the imagination, psychic powers do not exist. The spiritual unknown does not exist and I place all of this under the same umbrella.

Until I see a person break the laws of reality and do something that outright denies the laws of reality that we know in front of me by saying some magical words that have nothing to do with a deity. Like Harry potter or lord of the rings or some D&D bull shit.

I refuse to give religion of any kind so much as a second thought.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
21-05-2014, 12:42 AM
(21-05-2014 12:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  TL;DR Version.

JEW issues challenge. Community responds. JEW goes 'NO U' and tries to reverse challenge instead of actually doing any work/research. 9 more pages of back peddling and liberal use of internet memes.

I just realized that JEW is dumb dumb's initials. I've been wondering why people keep talking about Jews and Jewish issues. I was cry confused. Facepalm

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
21-05-2014, 12:50 AM
(21-05-2014 12:42 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

I just realized that JEW is dumb dumb's initials. I've been wondering why people keep talking about Jews and Jewish issues. I was cry confused. Facepalm

It can also be used as an acronym for sub-par rock band Jimmy Eat World... Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
21-05-2014, 12:51 AM
(21-05-2014 12:50 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-05-2014 12:42 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I just realized that JEW is dumb dumb's initials. I've been wondering why people keep talking about Jews and Jewish issues. I was cry confused. Facepalm

It can also be used as an acronym for sub-par rock band Jimmy Eat World... Tongue

I've heard of them. I've never heard their music but they're probably better than this guy.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
21-05-2014, 01:32 AM
(21-05-2014 12:11 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 11:42 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Just to give you all a heads-up: I replaced the image Taqiyya included in this post with a copy from a different website because several users received malware warnings from their browsers.

[Image: nuRoT27.png]

Not sure WTF is going on there. It's not like we haven't been using memegenerator forever or anything.... Rolleyes

You see, it's generally safe to have fun with a meme now and then. But when you go crazy and have lots of ongoing relationships with multiple... er, POPULAR memes at the same time, you've got a huge risk of catching some sort of bug.
[+] 4 users Like Reltzik's post
21-05-2014, 01:36 AM
(21-05-2014 12:42 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

Don'cha just HATE it when that happens? Angry

-- You know what THAT means: Evil_monster It's back to The Dungeon for you to learn your lesson....
Angel

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
21-05-2014, 01:39 AM
(21-05-2014 01:36 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(21-05-2014 12:42 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I just realized that JEW is dumb dumb's initials. I've been wondering why people keep talking about Jews and Jewish issues. I was cry confused. Facepalm

Don'cha just HATE it when that happens? Angry

-- You know what THAT means: Evil_monster It's back to The Dungeon for you to learn your lesson....
Angel

Blush
Are you coming with me?