Single biggest objection.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2014, 07:21 AM
RE: Single biggest objection.
(21-05-2014 07:07 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-05-2014 06:30 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Seems to be a trend. When all else fails, attack the man at the end of what you say to give it extra kick, as if the attack will make all that precedes it somehow true.

You still resort to the atheist dogma of personal attack and insult.

It does not surprise me, in fact, its predictable. I can elicit a reaction from you by making certain statements and like a beast is governed by natural instinct, you respond.

There is no "atheist dogma of personal attack and insult". If you have done what you agreed to at the top of this thread, there would be a discussion.
You have brought the ridicule you reap on yourself by your own dishonesty and ignorance. Nice try at deflection though. You STILL refuse to discuss ANY Biblical concept in context. You sir are an ignoramus You actually know nothing about the BIBLE ... which IS the topic YOU started, you dishonest troll. Everyone here has seen what YOU have done here. Do you think Jebus likes it that you know nothing about the subject you PRETEND to be able to discuss ? You are the very definition of a charlatan.

But thanks for again proving you are a dishonest piece of intellectual shit, and totally inept, and not up to the task here. Do you plan on EVER getting an education on the subject you pretend to be able to discuss ?

See..again...its natural. Its in your nature. You cannot help it. Its like a reflex.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2014, 07:23 AM
(21-05-2014 07:10 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(21-05-2014 07:05 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Yes.

I still don't believe you.
Show me, ON POINT, belief over truth.

I don't care if you believe me honestly. I am not here to convince you of anything.
21-05-2014, 07:27 AM
(21-05-2014 06:37 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  You fail and err in your judgement, any here who think I am intent on convincing anyone of anything.

That is not why I am here.

I am researching the psychology of unbelief and am gathering data, forming hypotheses, and conducting thought experiments here.

lol is this supposed to be the moment where the mask falls off and everyone just stares in utter disbelief whilst mumbling "no, no, this can't be"?

[Image: lukeiamyourfather.gif]

I call more like this

[Image: starwarsdancing.gif]

[Image: starwarshumping.gif]

But please, by all means, continue.

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
[+] 1 user Likes John's post
21-05-2014, 07:37 AM
(21-05-2014 06:37 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I am researching the psychology of unbelief and am gathering data, forming hypotheses, and conducting thought experiments here.

You would benefit more from exploring the possibility that there is no god rather than trying to understand the psychology of a group of people who have absolutely nothing else in common.

In essence you are not asking the right question and this means that you will receive the wrong answer. You are asking what psychological features are common to atheists. You are assuming from the outset that there are some and that atheism is an abnormal or alternative state of mind.

You are trying to appear scientific but you are not questioning your underlying assumptions.
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post
21-05-2014, 07:40 AM
Jeremy in your theistic world you are surrounded by asses and yet you still can't figure out where shit comes from.

I would doubt any so called "research" that you conducted.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 4 users Like Rahn127's post
21-05-2014, 07:41 AM
(21-05-2014 12:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  TL;DR Version.

JEW issues challenge. Community responds. JEW goes 'NO U' and tries to reverse challenge instead of actually doing any work/research. 9 more pages of back peddling and liberal use of internet memes.

Conclusion? Jeremy is still nothing more tha a lazy troll.

Nothing to see here, move along, move along...

*backpedaling Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
21-05-2014, 07:41 AM
(21-05-2014 07:08 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(21-05-2014 06:34 AM)War Horse Wrote:  What is "atheist dogma" ?

I repeat...... what is "atheist dogma"

In case you need help, "Dogma is a principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true."

How does that apply to atheists ?

Wont answer the question, eh ? and you wonder why we have fun batting you around with insults and jokes. Your a dishonest little cunt, not worthy of much else.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 4 users Like War Horse's post
21-05-2014, 07:44 AM
(21-05-2014 07:40 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Jeremy in your theistic world you are surrounded by asses and yet you still can't figure out where shit comes from.

HAHAHAHA!

please post warnings prior to postings that make one laugh out loud.

<time to clean the coffee off the keyboard>

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
21-05-2014, 07:49 AM
I do not have one single reason. I have read it cover to cover, studied it in a religious contex and studied it in a historical contex and come to the conclusion it does not make any sence as a complete work.
[+] 1 user Likes wazzel's post
21-05-2014, 08:02 AM
(21-05-2014 07:23 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(21-05-2014 07:10 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  I still don't believe you.
Show me, ON POINT, belief over truth.

I don't care if you believe me honestly. I am not here to convince you of anything.

1. You don't care? You still haven't answered the challenge. Prove it (nice christian attitude by the way).
2. You are not here to convince me of anything? Then why are you here at all? go away