Single biggest objection.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: Single biggest objection.
(22-05-2014 12:35 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 12:25 AM)Charis Wrote:  omg, just no. lol

[Image: h3D3155D3]

.... wow. You've got a LOW threshold for permanent psychological scarring.

I mean, I didn't even have to suggest to you that you imagine a three-way conversation between Mark, Dobby, and Jar-Jar Binks. And that's barely even dipping my toe into the war crimes pool! For REAL psychological scarring, you'd have to make it a musical.

Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Reltzik's post
22-05-2014, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 01:20 AM by Full Circle.)
I'm away for a couple of days and this is what I come back to? Jeremy wanting a love fest with all of us? What have you guys done to him?

Whatever it is was I'm sure it included intellectual beatings, Taq, a cactus & Mom's flyswatter. Yes

[attachment=2138]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
22-05-2014, 01:28 AM
(21-05-2014 05:05 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  Single biggest objection: Proof

This is from page 11 of this thread.
Still no answer.
You replied to several posts but not this.
Why?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
22-05-2014, 02:08 AM
(22-05-2014 01:28 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(21-05-2014 05:05 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  Single biggest objection: Proof

This is from page 11 of this thread.
Still no answer.
You replied to several posts but not this.
Why?

This is why...

[Image: 1559854_706303186124054_1860253091_n.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-05-2014, 02:32 AM
(21-05-2014 11:19 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Talking of love...

Does anyone else here feel like a jilted lover?

Jem and I used to be so close but now he never replies to my messages... no PMs... he never calls... nothing.

I feel so used.

But maybe it's me. Did I ask for commitment too soon?
Did I push him into a corner and make him feel trapped?
Maybe I just missed his calls when my battery was low.

So, if anyone has seen a reply he has made to my love letters... please let me know.

I miss him so much.

Sadcryface

He likes people with a big jebus. You can't help it. You were born that way.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-05-2014, 03:35 AM
(21-05-2014 03:40 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(21-05-2014 02:56 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  It creates people like you. Men who celebrate their own ignorance and call it wisdom. People who revel in their cowardice and call it bravery, who bask unashamedly in their own judgment of others and call it Honour and Justice.

I object to the Bible because it seeks to codify in men the tyrannical ideal that true freedom comes with a chain around your neck. I object to it because it says that it is better for our race to live in ignorant obedience to a tyrant, then to defy that tyrant and come to knowledge our selves and to label those that help us "serpents" and "evil". I object to it because it says that the elements of your birth, of which one has no control at all, defines your worth in this world (penis > vagina) or how much of an "vile abomination" you are (heterosexual > homosexual) far more then content of your character and the nobility of your actions.
I object to it for more reasons then I actually know. Hundreds maybe thousands. Many more I could list here if it served me so.

But more importantly I abhor that book, abhor all works of superstition, because of the billions and billions of lives lost to this sea of raging ignorance and priestly oppression. When I think of all the people in all the centuries who lost their lives, their freedoms, and who lived and died wasting their only opportunity in a world they never got to even see clearly I weep. I weep and I mourn for every priest who could have been a father or a doctor and was not. I weep for every nun who could have been a mother or a scientist and was not. I weep for every Michelangelo, Davinci, Picasso, Marie Curie, Beethoven, Jefferson, Hypatia or Hitchcock we lost to an abbey or a nunnerie.
I mourn for all the lives that could have been that were drown in that sea of ignorance and filth. What a better world we could have today if we had had 2000 years worth of the last 100.

I object to your book not because it is fiction, of which without a doubt much of it is, but because it is harmful fiction. It has produced centuries of men just like you. Better people that could have been: wasted away in their own ignorance.

And I mourn.

This is something I might want to discuss in the boxing ring one day.
This, hahaha, this will most likely never happen. You misunderstood my intentions with my comment. Despite my rather ambiguous wording my comment was not addressing you personally, but everyone who thinks like you, behaves in the morally shabby way that you do, and all others like you who wallow, knowingly and willingly, in the muck and reek of their own credulous ignorance.
My comment was not about you personally it just happened, by virtue of your lack of moral and intellectual character, to include you. This is not an invitation to discourse with me.

Now while I fully and happily admit to being a whore of the garden variety kind (Bangin if ya know what I mean) when it comes to a debate of any kind I have standards. Every single one of which you fail to meet in the most abject and demonstrable way. You, bluntly put, are not worth my time. You are dishonest, dishonorable, discourteous, intellectually prepubescent, and morally vacant.
These are not qualities I would find acceptable in a serial killer, let alone a debate partner. Until you address these and learn to carry yourself around this forum in a more Gentlemanly and honorable fashion you will remain unworthy of mine, or any other members, time irregardless of the frequency with which you speak.
If you truly have the "christian humility" keep, in the forefront of your mind, these words from The Bard himself : "..happy are they that hear their detractions and can put them to mending."

If ever we enter into a debate in the boxing ring it will be I who sets the rules of our debate. I have seen with what little class you conduct yourself with when allowed to set the tone of a conversation or debate and you have lost the benefit of the doubt as to your moral and intellectual competence. At least as it goes with me.
[+] 12 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
22-05-2014, 04:05 AM
oh ZING! Heart Love that post ^^

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
22-05-2014, 04:26 AM
(21-05-2014 02:35 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(21-05-2014 02:28 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I love you too. I love everyone here.

Have you just taken an ecstasy pill?

No. I have never done ecstasy.
22-05-2014, 04:34 AM
Would this new 'loving us' tactic have anything to do with me calling you out on the Igtheism thread Jeremy? Where I questioned your attitude and as to why you're here? This is a bit suspicious. Drinking Beverage

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
22-05-2014, 04:39 AM
I refer specifically to this before you even start to pretend that you have no idea what I mean.

Quote:Why do you feel the need to convert people Jeremy? ... I know, I know, love the sinner hate the sin etc: the usual response is that the religious love their fellow man etc: but I'm sure you can see, your posting habits don't portray that of a compassionate humanitarian full of concerns for our spiritual wellbeing! If you 'converted' me, who would it really be about mate? Ask yourself, who are you really trying to do it for?

Love us my fucking arse Drinking Beverage

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post