Single biggest objection.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 10:09 AM
RE: Single biggest objection.
(22-05-2014 10:01 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 09:49 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I think the above just about sums it up.

I still care for you. Nothing you say to me can change that. I wish only the best for you.

Saying you love someone you've never seen or met is about as meaningful as saying you love an asteroid. I understand that in religious circles you earn bonus points for 'loving everybody unconditionally' but that's just an attempt to earn social credits. What is that really worth?

I'm willing to bet both my intestines that you do not love me as much as I love my wife. I'm willing to bet that if we monitored you and showed you pictures of family members and complete strangers, you would not have the same physical and chemical reactions. You don't know us as anything more than words on a screen. The kind of love that matters to me is earned, not passed out like a free pizza sample at the mall.

Maybe you love all of us like I 'love' all dogs. Dodgy

I did not say I loved you as much as you love your wife.

I simply said I love all of you. That means I want only the best for you. I have concern for you. I care deeply about you more so than I care for dogs.

You are a human being. You deserve the love I have for you because of who you are and what you are.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 10:12 AM
(22-05-2014 10:07 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 09:57 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Yes, it does.

You are a gaslighting fucking liar.

If you "cared" for us, you would go the fuck away.

I will soon.

Not fucking soon enough. Get the fuck on with it.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
22-05-2014, 10:17 AM
(22-05-2014 10:07 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 09:57 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Yes, it does.

You are a gaslighting fucking liar.

If you "cared" for us, you would go the fuck away.

I will soon.

[Image: ba8yhesy.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
22-05-2014, 10:19 AM
(22-05-2014 10:09 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 10:01 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  Saying you love someone you've never seen or met is about as meaningful as saying you love an asteroid. I understand that in religious circles you earn bonus points for 'loving everybody unconditionally' but that's just an attempt to earn social credits. What is that really worth?

I'm willing to bet both my intestines that you do not love me as much as I love my wife. I'm willing to bet that if we monitored you and showed you pictures of family members and complete strangers, you would not have the same physical and chemical reactions. You don't know us as anything more than words on a screen. The kind of love that matters to me is earned, not passed out like a free pizza sample at the mall.

I simply said I love all of you.

Meaningless drivel.

Quote: That means I want only the best for you.

Then go the fuck away.

Quote: I have concern for you.

Bullshit. You have narcissistic delusions of grandeur that cause you to think that you are better than us, and you affect an air of condescending pity toward us (in the name of "love, concern", whatever other bullshit) in a desperate attempt to bolster your flagging ego.

It's all about you and your fucking ego. You don't give a flying fuck about us.

Quote: I care deeply about you more so than I care for dogs.

Yes, but we remember that you compared us to dogs and swine. You see, you are a dumbass who forgets the stupid shit it has said, but we remember. This new "I love you" tack is just another sleight-of-hand game you pulled out of your bag of apolotard tricks.

Quote:You are a human being. You deserve the love I have for you because of who you are and what you are.

You are a piece of shit. You deserve our disdain because you have proven yourself to be a disingenuous, lying, gaslighting, dishonest, delusional cunt.

[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
22-05-2014, 10:20 AM
ClapClapClapClap:clap:Jeremywalker is leaving ? Yes !!!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
22-05-2014, 10:21 AM
(22-05-2014 10:09 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 10:01 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  Saying you love someone you've never seen or met is about as meaningful as saying you love an asteroid. I understand that in religious circles you earn bonus points for 'loving everybody unconditionally' but that's just an attempt to earn social credits. What is that really worth?

I simply said I love all of you. That means I want only the best for you. I have concern for you. I care deeply about you more so than I care for dogs.

You are a human being. You deserve the love I have for you because of who you are and what you are.

[Image: tumblr_lwyffyw2Ns1qej7pq.gif]

[Image: the-finish-o.gif]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
22-05-2014, 10:23 AM
(22-05-2014 10:17 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  [Image: ba8yhesy.jpg]

Shocking

THIEF!!!!!

Angry

[Image: 36750-fahrrad-geklaut.jpg]

Big Grin

(22-05-2014 10:21 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_lwyffyw2Ns1qej7pq.gif]

[Image: the-finish-o.gif]

[Image: MarkWank.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
22-05-2014, 10:39 AM
(22-05-2014 10:09 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I did not say I loved you as much as you love your wife.

Then you don't love me; stop saying it. You're offering up 'Low Calorie Love' and expecting it to mean something. It doesn't mean anything. It's not special, especially if you're giving the stuff away to complete strangers on the internet. Imagine a girl who's <jeremy-filter>held hands</jeremy-filter> with everybody telling you that it 'means something' when she <jeremy-filter>holds hands</jeremy-filter> with you.

(22-05-2014 10:09 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I simply said I love all of you. That means I want only the best for you. I have concern for you. I care deeply about you more so than I care for dogs.

What specific concerns do you have? Tell me what I'm going to do today, and why you're concerned about it.

(22-05-2014 10:09 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  You are a human being. You deserve the love I have for you because of who you are and what you are.

Who am I? What am I? Specific details, please. Start with my childhood, parents, friends, influences, fears, etc... you know, the things that shape who we are as human beings.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 2 users Like guitar_nut's post
22-05-2014, 10:55 AM
I cared way more for my dog than I could ever care for you Jeremy, but I am not a christian talking out of both sides of my mouth.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
22-05-2014, 11:01 AM
(22-05-2014 10:39 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 10:09 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I did not say I loved you as much as you love your wife.

Then you don't love me; stop saying it. You're offering up 'Low Calorie Love' and expecting it to mean something. It doesn't mean anything. It's not special, especially if you're giving the stuff away to complete strangers on the internet. Imagine a girl who's <jeremy-filter>held hands</jeremy-filter> with everybody telling you that it 'means something' when she <jeremy-filter>holds hands</jeremy-filter> with you.

(22-05-2014 10:09 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I simply said I love all of you. That means I want only the best for you. I have concern for you. I care deeply about you more so than I care for dogs.

What specific concerns do you have? Tell me what I'm going to do today, and why you're concerned about it.

(22-05-2014 10:09 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  You are a human being. You deserve the love I have for you because of who you are and what you are.

Who am I? What am I? Specific details, please. Start with my childhood, parents, friends, influences, fears, etc... you know, the things that shape who we are as human beings.

You guys never cease to amaze me. I rather enjoy reading the stuff written here. It only proves that we are all unique in our own little way.

I am encouraged to overcome evil with good. This I am determined to do.

If anyone wants to speak with me simply shoot me a PM and I will respond to it.

I will be spending most of my time from now on in the boxing ring and philosophy forum.

Love ya!